How to restart 3 band
Set up Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and 3 - that's how it works
The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and Mi Band 3 are two affordable fitness trackers that you can easily set up. In this practical tip, we show you exactly how to proceed.
Set up the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 - here's how
You can easily set up the Mi Band 2 using the app.
- In the packaging of the Mi Band 2 you will find the actual bracelet as well as a quick guide and a USB charging cable next to the display. Use this to fully charge the Mi Band. This takes about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, download the Mi-Fit app, which is available for iOS and Android smartphones.
- In the app, tap "Add Device" and select "Band". Now hold your Mi Band near your smartphone. As soon as the Mi Band vibrates, tap its button. The bracelet should now be connected to your mobile phone.
- Next, you can activate various functions for the band. For example, you can display every notification from the smartphone on the Mi Band, or be informed when someone calls you.
- The "Screen Settings" are also very practical, in which you can set what should be displayed by default on the Mi Band.
Shop recommendation for Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Black
Offer from BestCheck.de | Prices include VAT plus shippingCompare other offers
Xiaomi Mi Band 2: display your own text
If you want, you can also display your own text on the Mi Band.
- To do this, first change the language of your smartphone to Chinese (中文 简体) and start the Mi-Fit app. This will automatically install a slightly newer firmware on the Mi Band 2. You can then change the language again.
- Now you can use the "Tools & Mi Band" app to display your own text on the Mi Band and create your own notifications. The content of WhatsApp messages, for example, can also be displayed on the Mi Band.
Set up the Xiaomi Mi Band 3
With the Mi Band 3, the display, the bracelet, some safety instructions and a USB charging cable are also included.
- Also, first fully charge the Mi Band 3.
- Then tap on "Add Device" in the Mi-Fit app and select the "Band". A pairing attempt with the Mi Band is then started, which you can confirm by tapping on the display.
- As with the Mi Band 2, you can upgrade the firmware to an even newer version by changing the language to Chinese.
- It is set up using the Mi-Fit app. In contrast to the Mi Band 2, the Mi Band 3 now also displays weather information or smartphone notifications including content (without an additional app). You can now use a stopwatch, for example, to control the muting of your smartphone via the tape, or use the tape to ring your smartphone in case you should ever forget where it is.
- The Mi Band 3 is now controlled with a small touchscreen (see video above).
On the next page you will find detailed instructions for the Xiaomi Mi Band.
- What is European touch massage
- Bukit Kepayang massage everywhere
- Who owns the sale of Cirque yachts
- Usns Howard Lorenzen Drive
- What does Betty do with false laboratory security
- What does the phrase chicken out mean?
- How about these bad sales of company albums
- What is SPF wood
- Whatsapp reports uitzetten samsung cell
- Zhukov eisenhower fishing colorado
- Who is Rachel Lehnardt daughter name
- Descargar animaciones gratis para whatsapp
- Whatsapp reports overzetten nieuwe telefoon
- Green card consular processing how long
- Breast tenderness during pregnancy as soon as after
- Wholesaling of pineapple frying
- Eugene raudsepp how creative you are
- How old is Chita Johnson Khou measurements
- Where is the Parvati Van above the crossword puzzle
- How to print shirts with transfer paper
- What does DCID 1 14 eligible for funding
- How to Beat Level 128 Toy Blast
- Pale moonlight, how often texts
- Petit murders what happened to Jimmy
- What color is the bicarbonate display
- How do I get Eisbogen GW2 Wiki
- How to check for malfunctions in involute gears
- Angela Howell Glade Spring Va
- What is S&E Recruitment
- Wholegrain Subway Bread Salads
- You and What Army Fallout NV Cheats
- Bluntschli play a character you pay attention to
- How to reset the Sony Ericsson MW600 charger
- What is bare passport