Nbce part 4 points is how much
The school part of the advanced technical college entrance qualification
The University entrance qualification - the term Fachabitur is used synonymously on fachabitur-nachhaben.de - is made up of two "components": the school part and the job-related, practical part. Only both together result in the full, full or complete technical college entrance qualificationwhich entitles the holder to study at universities of applied sciences and equivalent universities in the Federal Republic of Germany, in some places even at universities and equivalent universities.
The school part of the advanced technical college entrance qualification is acquired through theoretical lessons at the school or an examination. This applies to all types of schools that provide for the qualification for a university of applied sciences.
Acquisition of the school part of the technical college entrance qualification
Particular interest lies in those courses that are actually supposed to lead to a general higher education entrance qualification, but which enable the school part of the technical college entrance qualification to be acquired as a kind of "fallback" solution in the event of early school leaving or failure to pass the Abitur examination.
This is the case in the upper level of various types of schools (general high school, types of schools with three courses such as comprehensive school, vocational high school), evening high school and collegein all federal states except Bavaria and Saxony now possible earliest after attending two school half-years of the qualification phase to submit the application for determination of the acquisition of the technical college entrance qualification (school part). This application can also be made later - in this case, only subjects that have been attended exclusively in two consecutive school semesters are included - but only if the Leaving school without the general university entrance qualification. If the high school non-student Abitur examination or the special Abitur examination at Waldorf schools is not passed, the school part of the advanced technical college entrance qualification can also be obtained in the countries mentioned under certain conditions.
Requirements for the school part of the advanced technical college entrance qualification
Also the school part of the technical college entrance qualification is not simply "given away", rather are for the award certain achievements in two consecutive school semesters to prove. The following statements summarize the minimum requirements from Section / Item 12 of the "Agreement on the organization of the upper level of the gymnasium and the Abitur examination" (resolution of the Conference of Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs of 07/07/1972 as amended on February 15, 2018) - for the evening grammar school, the grammar school non-student Abitur examination and the Abitur examination at Waldorf schools (partially) deviating rules apply:
- In two subjects with an increased requirement level, a total of at least 20 points in simple evaluation and
- In at least 60% of the total half-year results to be credited, at least 5 points each, including at least two half-year results from subjects with a higher level of difficulty, are achieved.
- Two semesters of school in German, a foreign language, mathematics, a natural science and a social science subject must be credited. The two semesters of school in the foreign language must be one that was either continued or started again in the introductory phase. A maximum of two school semesters can be credited from other subjects.
- School half-years completed with 0 points are not taken into account.
- Subjects with the same or similar topics are only credited once.
- Services from the introductory phase are not taken into account.
A total of at least 15 half-year results must be credited.
The number of points achieved is determined according to the calculation rule shown in Appendix 5 of the "KMK Upper Level Agreement". The four half-year results from two subjects with a higher level of difficulty are scored twice, the remaining half-year results are scored once. The federal states can also weight all half-year results equally.
Overall are a maximum of 285 points can be achieved. A total of at least 95 points must be achieved. The determination / calculation of an average grade for the technical college entrance qualification (school part) is carried out according to the following conversion table:
|285 - 261||1,0|
|260 - 255||1,1|
|254 - 249||1,2|
|248 - 244||1,3|
|243 - 238||1,4|
|237 - 232||1,5|
|231 - 227||1,6|
|226 - 221||1,7|
|220 - 215||1,8|
|214 - 210||1,9|
|209 - 204||2,0|
|203 – 198||2,1|
|197 - 192||2,2|
|191 - 187||2,3|
|186 - 181||2,4|
|180 - 175||2,5|
|174 - 170||2,6|
|169 - 164||2,7|
|163 - 158||2,8|
|157 - 153||2,9|
|152 - 147||3,0|
|146 - 141||3,1|
|140 - 135||3,2|
|134 - 130||3,3|
|129 - 124||3,4|
|123 - 118||3,5|
|117 - 113||3,6|
|112 - 107||3,7|
|106 - 101||3,8|
|100 - 96||3,9|
This is based on the following calculation formula:
Average grade (N) = 17/3 - (total score (E) / 57)
Recognition of the advanced technical college entrance qualification (school part)
The certificates of the Fachhochschulreife, if they correspond to a KMK agreement and not otherwise stated, are mutually recognized - except in the states of Bavaria and Saxony. This means that it is not possible to study with a technical college entrance qualification obtained in this way in the two federal states mentioned! The mutual recognition and the restriction regarding Bavaria and Saxony also apply to the school-based part of the advanced technical college entrance qualification!
- How to Go Narahenpita Divisional Secretariat
- What is soska in english
- Pandan Whoopie Pie Cake
- How to say dates correctly
- Squier BP 15 amp specifications Howard
- Where does Powerpoint save autorecover files Mac
- What is Udang Galah in English
- Hopsin where will i go lyrics meaning
- What is the definition of EETC funding
- Dog clothing wholesale dropshipper
- How to study math better world
- Who has Oovoo account
- How to calibrate a Stabila 196 2e
- How to write a sample of a medical certificate
- How do I start the yfz450 forum
- What is interpretive photogrammetry
- How do x-rays take pictures online
- Photos de whatsapp que cambian al abrirlas
- How long does the night muesli last
- What does rsp stand for in the financial sector?
- Teejays outlet in Karachi how to lift
- How to measure the size of a go-kart chain
- What is Usarec Form 1166
- How fighter pilots pee in flight