How to Build Toyota Half Doors
How do you build a camper?
In this article we describe the Citroën Jumpy camper conversion. We bought this car, length L3, and on behalf of a customer it is being converted into a Fixxter XXL camper for 4 people. It will look something like this, see Fixxter XXL interior. Since some of our customers are ‘do-it-yourself’, we show here how to build a Fixxter XXL. As soon as we have completed another piece of the Citroën Jumpy camper conversion, we will conclude this article.
Workflow of converting a Citroën Jumpy camper:
- Assembly of the pop-top roof,
- Base plate for sleeping bench Insulating and extension walls, see also the video insulating and extension walls Camper
- Furniture assembly
- put the furniture in the camper
- Weighing and TÜV inspection
Preparation: The purchased Citroën Jumpy L3 has a partition, wooden floor and side walls. We are going to remove the partition first. We'll leave the ground for now. We also remove the side walls, later part of them will be covered with felt and replaced. In the picture you can see a completely empty and bare Citroën Jumpy.
Placement of the pop-top roof: Our Jumpy is now being equipped with a sleeping roof. With the help of a template, a large recess is made in the roof, in this way we make a kind of convertible temporarily. We remove the rafters. To compensate for this, we use a reinforcement frame. This frame ensures that in the event of a collision, the attachment points of the front seat belts attached to the B-pillar remain in place. We designed this frame ourselves and had it extensively tested in a motorhome. The Fixxter is the only motorhome based on the Citroën Jumpy = Peugeot Expert = Opel Vivaro = Toyota Proace with a tested and approved metal frame! We find safety, even in a motorhome, to be of great importance. In Germany, due to TÜV requirements, we are only allowed to install an SCA or Reimo pop-up roof.
At this stage, the cutouts for the windows are also made. Windows are placed in the rear doors, in the sliding door and opposite the sliding door. Then the metal longitudinal members are attached to the top left and right of the sleeping roof. These are already provided with cabling for the lighting to be installed later and for the solar panel to be installed later. And if you look closely, you will see a blind nut on the far right of the picture. We use this to assemble the lift cylinders for a bed. In this phase we make the cutouts for the window in the sliding door, above the sliding door and in the rear doors.
Placement of a metal base plate TÜV-approved sleeping bench
A recess is made in the wooden base plate of the Jumpy the size of the metal base plate of the sofa bed. This metal base plate is then attached to the Fixxter XXL chassis under the vehicle using special brackets. We now only place the base plate and no longer the entire sofa bed. This way we have enough space to move around in the camper in order to be able to work. Only much later do we put the bench on the base plate. First we are going to insulate and finish the walls. Only then will we insulate and finish the floor and set up the bench.
Insulation of the walls, sliding door and rear doors Citroën Jumpy
The sides of the Fixxter are insulated in different ways.
- The sliding door. The side wall is removed and an insulation board is attached. The cavity is then filled with sheep's wool. The panel is covered with felt and then replaced. The panel opposite the sliding door. The side wall is removed and an insulation board is attached. Since a canister is placed in the cavity, the side wall is reduced in size and then replaced.
- The panel at the bottom left. The wooden rear left sidewall runs from the bottom to the top of the purchased car. We only need the lower part. So we sawed the side wall in half. We finish the lower part with felt and fill the cavity behind with sheep's wool. We also use a pusher plate here. We fasten the side wall again with screws. So we can always reach the electrical components that are mounted in the cavity.
- The board at the top left. This board is divided by a vertical center arrow. The plate on the left and right is covered with a 10 mm thick X-trem. Then the whole thing is covered with a 10 mm thick X-trem.
- The panel at the top right and bottom right. The upper part is divided by a vertical central bar. The plate to the left and right of it is covered with a 10 mm thick X-Brake. The entire plate is then covered with a 10 mm thick X-Brake. The panel underneath is provided with an unthreading plate and sheep's wool. Then the inner plate is reinserted.
Pictures of the wall insulation on the bottom left and top left
- When is Pine City Stoebern sale
- Webtoon Pujangga, where tangents meet web
- How long to cook 800g turkey thighs
- Cs 1.6 delay in shooting
- Solar energy go kart like
- Gaither Vocal Band when I cry chords
- Andromedical instructions for playing
- The gabriella played on the last standing man
- Vrp solver c & s food wholesale
- Howard Heck fight Ronnie Radke
- What is a & r winch
- What does Anima Bella mean in Italian
- How to open hood of bmw z4
- Skyrim how to clean dirty edits
- What does Ware wa Messiah Nari mean
- Howdah pistol for sale Ukraine
- WhatsApp Meme Meaning Definitions
- The whole shmegegge definition
- What rose means love at first sight
- What is dual store model of storage
- What's the difference dr.
- What Candiderma Cream Treats
- Calbee Japanese snacks wholesale
- Chapter 26 cm is how many inches