Martin blauwhoff kpmg audit
Meet the new leadership team of KPMG in the US
Accounting and consulting firm KPMG has unveiled its new 12-person management team for the US, which will focus on the strategic direction of the firm.
The team was selected by Paul Knopp, chair and CEO, and Laura Newinski, deputy chair and COO, who began their five-year terms on July 1.
The firm’s three primary businesses - audit, tax, and advisory - will see two new leaders and one remaining leader. Scott Flynn, who joined KPMG in 1989, replaces Frank Casal as vice chair of audit, and will lead a team of nearly 8,000 audit partners and professionals. Flynn was previously the partner-in-charge of the MidAmerica business unit audit practice, which includes offices in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky.
Greg Engel, who has been with the firm since 1985, will replace Jeffrey LeSage as vice chair of tax, leading a team of more than 8,000 partners and professionals. Engel previously served as West regional managing partner for tax services and national service line leader for business tax services.
Carl Carande, a twenty-year veteran of the firm, will continue on as vice chair of advisory, a position he has held since 2015. Prior to leading the advisory business, he was the firm’s national account leader for the banking and finance sector.
Meanwhile, Will Williams will succeed COO Laura Newinski in her previous role of vice chair of operations. Williams joined KPMG in 1998 and was previously national managing partner for tax and national leader of the economic & valuation services practice.
Tandra Jackson will take on the new role of vice chair of growth & strategy. She has 27 years of professional experience across IT, audit, compliance, and BPO, and has been a partner at KPMG since 2007. Jackson previously served as office managing partner for Houston.
The team is rounded out by four leaders who are continuing in their roles on the management team: Darren Burton, vice chair of human resources; Lisa Madden, vice chair of risk management; Tonya Robinson, vice chair and general counsel - legal, regulatory, and compliance; and Claudia Saran, Vice Chair of Culture.
“Our management team will harness the talents and capabilities of the entire firm to empower our clients and our people to confidently meet today's challenges and thrive in the future,” said Knopp. “We will be nimble and agile in our execution, and bold in our thinking.
Newinski added, “Each of the leaders Paul and I selected for the management team has a long and proven track record of success. They make up a diverse team that will embrace change, focus intensely on quality and excellence, build strong teams, and live our values every day. They are highly regarded partners who embody the skills, experience, and personal attributes that will lead our firm forward. "
The firm earlier this month launched its “Accelerate 2025” diversity and equity initiative, which will strengthen the recruitment and career advancement of underrepresented groups. Carande, Engel, Flynn, and Jackson will develop the action plan, according to a release from KPMG.
"By 2025, the firm and its leaders will look more like America than we do today because of this important effort," said Knopp.
- How to get album art as a background
- What doesn't kill me tattoo
- Nereyda raulin rodriguez descargar whatsapp
- Which poem has 16 lines
- Everything anytime and anywhere gypsies
- Whirlpool whkf-dwhv whole house filter manual
- Bratabandha ceremony in Nepal, how to share
- Bell Howell camera binoculars driver
- Howie Dorough and James Hoke Dorough
- Clarinase 240 mg is how many grams
- Yantian China, how to pronounce
- Who makes Scandi shakes free samples
- Cartrophen injections how often
- How to quote the documentary of the bay
- April fool status in Punjabi for WhatsApp
- What does improvised avarice do
- How to Transfer someone to Ireland
- When we go around in circles texts
- How is Leila Gerstein married and have children
- Where are Autocad files printed
- Where should I place my Pi Xiu bracelet
- Lotos oil czech dziedzice pl
- How to unlock Melphina's last remaining review
- How do I draw your Maplestory characters