How to reflect on the x-axis
The function f (x) is a quadratic function of the form
The exploration is carried out by changing the parameters a, b and c in f (x) above.
Tutorial 1 - click the button above "Click here to start" and maximize the window reached.
2 - Use the parameter slider set a zero, zero parameter b and c parameter to a non-zero value, f (x) is a constant function. Compare the graph of f (x) in blue and that of - f (x) in red. Explain.
3 - Keep the value of a zero, choose non-zero values for b to get a linear function. How can one get the graph of h (x) from that of f (x)? (Tip: Compare the positions of the points (x, f (x)) and (x, -f (x)))
4 - Choose a non-zero value for one to get a quadratic function. Compare the two graphs and explain the reflection of the graph of f (x) in the x-axis. How can one get the graph of f (x) from that of f (x)?
More about reflections:
Reflection of graph in y-axis.
Reflection Of Graphs Of Functions.
- Flowers in my head Flowers everywhere texts
- What happened between Magwitch and Compeyson Dickensian
- Filozoficzno-psychologiczne i socjologiczne podstawy wychowania
- How do I register Google Adsense from Blogger
- How to stop managing a Facebook Page
- How to Fix Alpha Map 3ds Max
- How to Throw Up Sureno Gang Signs
- How to uninstall ifamebook
- Borromean Rings Wood Carving How To
- How many Rothschild family members are there
- How do I register for an Aadhaar card request
- Plague inc has developed how to unlock viruses
- How to Build an Equally Weighted Portfolio
- Polaroid one-step guide to opening
- Tawakkaltu Allah Wakafa Billahi Wakila Howa
- Cliff House Ogunquit Maine Clam Chowder Recipe
- How old is Amy Jo Palmquest
- Whole Wheat White Bread Bimbo Tumblr
- Eisenhower decision matrix printable
- What does Betty do with false laboratory security
- Qml qt app flashes when changing the size
- Los olvidados 1950 descargar whatsapp
- How to do namaz isha vitar namaz
- Who plays Jane Moorum character