How to say ink in different languages
How do you say "Merry Christmas" in different languages?
How many of your friends are from abroad? We get to know each other in holiday resorts, work together and even often start international families :). With Christmas around the corner, it is worth the effort to find out how to express wishes in their native language. That is more valuable than a lot of gifts!
Although the language barrier practically no longer exists these days (thank God there are internet translators!), There are situations when we are very interested in being able to say something in a foreign language. Why? When we speak the same language, we emphasize the role of community and that is what we need most in life - the feeling of being part of a group.
When we are in a foreign country (both temporarily and permanently) we are sensitive to things that remind us of home. Out of longing we look for a restaurant where we can find traditional food, e.g. B. fried sausage. We smile to ourselves when we hear Germans talking on the bus. At Christmas, the need for community is even greater - after all, the most important thing is to be together.
And although it's nice to attend Christmas gatherings where we learn about Christmas customs and dishes from different regions of the world, we basically long for the holidays from childhood. Then we feel a pleasant warmth every time an event or thing reminds us of it. It could be a hostess preparing Christmas dishes, a conversation with someone who's celebrated a German Christmas, or even Christmas wishes that were awkwardly pronounced in their native language.
We decided to show you how to express simple Christmas wishes in different languages. We picked the ones we know because we can hear them all the time when our colleagues from the customer service office come to work :). So you will find out how to say "Merry Christmas" in the following languages:
• in English,
• in French,
• in Dutch,
• on Czech,
• in German,
• in Spanish,
• in Lithuanian,
• in Slovak,
• in Italian,
• in Polish.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année!
Příjemné prožití vánočních svátků!
Šťastné a veselé!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
¡Feliz Navidad y próspero Año Nuevo!
Vesele Vianoce a stastny novy rok!
Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!
Radosnych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia!
We hope that the expressions we have prepared will help you bring joy to your loved ones. And if you are that person from abroad, we guarantee that using the native language of the residents will bring you favor and sympathy!
- How did Alan Romanelli die
- Intercettare whatsapp 2014 fadaih
- Juanita Wilkinson, where is she now
- Who plays david obrien pretty little liars
- Friends group icon pictures for WhatsApp angels
- What does ttt stand for
- When is the Kolekole Pass open?
- Tyler James Howells Connelly Spokane Wa
- 6 feet 10 actors who left
- Hein gericke pathan gloves wholesale
- Who was erhard milk father daughter
- Wanted bishops whooping cough cat
- What cures Beecham Ampiclox for herpes
- How often can you perform cryolipolysis temperature
- What is Mr. Charrington's true identity band
- How does a car loan work in Malaysia
- Who owns Mea Culpa yachts
- When bending over, the ears become clogged
- Where are Ch-Hanson tools made
- Ricotta Pastizzi during the pregnancy test
- Culture 1 minute speech, how many words
- Jaase Dress Up Who
- What does Eternal Refuge mean?
- 12345 Texts as fat as my heart