What does Wehyat Allah curse mean
do Muslims worship the devil?
And the Lord God commanded man, saying:
You are free to eat from any tree in the garden,
But you shall not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and bad,
Because the day you eat it, you must surely die. Genesis 2: 16-17
But the snake was more cunning than
All the animals of the field
Which the Lord God made
And she spoke to the woman
Eve: should God really have said that you are not allowed to eat from any tree in the garden?
The woman said to the snake:
We can eat from the fruit of the trees in the garden,
But God said of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden: do not eat of it or touch it,
So that you do not strive!
The snake said to the woman:
In no way will you die
Genesis 3: 1-4
Dear Muslims ...
But I fear that, just as the serpent seduced Eve with its cunning, your disposition could possibly also be corrupted and turned away from simplicity towards Christ.
For if he who comes to you and proclaims another Jesus whom we have not proclaimed, or if you receive another spirit that you have not received,
Or another gospel
That you didn't accept
So you endured it well.
2 Corinthians 11: 3-4
And so the great dragon was thrown down.
The old serpent called the devil and satan, who seduced the whole world,
He was cast down to the earth and his angels were cast down with him.
Revelation 12: 9
Looking at the word "Allah"
Exactly in Arabic!
It looks like a snake on the right the head and on the left the tail
Do you recognize the old snake again?
By the way, if you turn it 90 degrees to the right
Then that means in Greek: 666
Alah (with an L)
In Hebrew means:
The seventh day of the week is Saturday:
Sabbath / Shabbat!
Friday the sixth day of the week is sacred in Islam!
Allah is the best
This Arabic word means:
Planner, list maker, deceitful, deceitful.
Do such qualities really belong to God?
Will allah deceive you too?
The enlargement of the word maker appears in Arabic Bibles exactly where the old serpent is mentioned for the first time: but the serpent was more cunning than all the animals of the field that God the Lord had made
Genesis 3: 1
Once the serpent made an offer to the Son of God:
Again the devil takes him up a very high mountain and shows him all the kingdoms of the world and its glory and says: I will give you all this when you fall down and worship me. Matthew 4: 8-9
Does this offer sound familiar to you Muslims?
Did Allah make you this offer and promised you that one day all rich people of the world will belong to you if you bow down before him and worship him?
The symbol of night and darkness is the moon.
I take refuge in the Lord of Dawn sure 113.1 Al-Falaq
- Where to get unusual non-replicable materials
- Which side was this private suicide
- How to reset the Onkyo receiver
- Rutgers Newark, where to eat
- Iredmail debian iptables howto
- How to repot a grafted cactus
- Update on girls who can't stop sneezing
- One shot of bk reppa wikihow
- How to become a profiler ukc
- What is religion hypocrisy quotes
- What does astaghfirullah mean in English
- What is an owl brain size
- Projection Psychology, How To Deal With Jealousy
- How to replace brown sugar with Truvia
- Whatman gf c 47mm circles thai
- What is Low Price Initial Production
- What happened to basic hair products
- How do I get British Airways Evouchers
- What causes waxy looking skin
- What is MXB price nc
- What was in the general hospital today
- Who founded rutherfordium used
- Who plays andy bernard's brother
- Subaru Forester front end vibration when accelerating