Granulated sugar sticks wholesale uk items
Foam roll tube - large 15 pieces
Foam roller conical is made from food tinplate.
1 kg of flour
460 ml of water
42 ml rum
15 g of salt
100 g of oil
800 g butter
140 g flour
8 pieces of egg whites
5 pieces of egg yolks
420 g granulated sugar
4 tbsp icing sugar
- Put the flour on a smooth surface. Make a depression.
- Now put water, rum, salt and oil in the well and knead into a dough.
- Now cut the butter (cold in the fridge - must not get warm) and knead. Shape into a block.
Shape the dough
- Roll out the pre-dough approx. 1 cm thick and now put the butter in the middle.
- Now beat the overlapping dough over the butter and use the rolling pin to roll out the dough to a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- Now fold the dough (like a piece of paper) until it can no longer be folded and roll it out again.
- The dough must NOT BE KNED anymore !!!!!! Otherwise it will lose its structure.
- Now fold the dough again and roll it again. If the dough starts to stick, please put the dough in the refrigerator for about 1 hour and then repeat the process (folding, rolling).
- The process of folding, rolling and cooling can now be repeated as often as required. The more often, the finer the dough will be.
Form foam rolls
- Now the dough is rolled out to about 1/2 cm. You now cut strips and wrap them around the foam roll forms. With homemade puff pastry, you save yourself the need to butter the molds, because the dough is already fat enough.
- The oven is heated to 210 degrees and the wrapped rolls are coated with egg yolk. Now the rolls remain in the tube for approx. 15 minutes (can also be shorter depending on the size of the rolls).
- When the foam rolls have the desired tan, you can take them out and take them out of the molds. Now let it cool down.
- Now whip the egg whites with the granulated sugar. Really tight so that nothing can leak out.
- Now put the filling in a skin-pass sack and pour the filling into the rolls. The dough rolls should be cool. Do not fill when it is warm.
- Now just dust with icing sugar and DONE !!!!!!
More IMPORTANT information!
- If the dough sticks to the surface, please do not use flour - always put the dough in the refrigerator and only then continue. The dough should always lie on a smooth surface - easier to clean. Also doesn't stick so much. If possible, prepare the dough in a cold room - then you can finish the dough right away and otherwise always cool it down inside.
- From this dough you can make approx. 60 small foam rolls or approx. 30 medium ones. Since children especially love them, the small foam rollers are particularly recommended !!!!!!
- How to make fiber cement pots
- Ssdbgrid help me howard
- What we call tendli in English
- Varazu los alcazares what to visit
- How To Use Epipen Injection For Dogs
- Who killed sara waybourne
- How to register airtel money ghana
- What Bubz husband doesn't listen to
- Howard Cohen Temple Beth Hillel Religious School
- How does the speed-dependent volume control work
- What is U251 insurance
- 12024 patna howrah jan shatabdi express mumbai
- Suplasyn 20mg 2ml is like many teaspoons
- Aaron Eckhart at the Howard Heck
- How to rework wooden balusters
- Tea wholesale in Dubai
- What is Harry Styles soccer jersey number
- Who those aiko baby daddy
- How to cook porridge palau
- Bfp feel like uti when pregnant
- Howard Heck fight Ronnie Radke
- Sison Pangasinan to Baguio how many hours
- David Whatley Eastbourne map
- Hechizo de amor moderatto descargar whatsapp