The guy who camps the big mishaps
There is the never-ending story of the non-completion of the new Berlin airport BER. This is now joined by the Bundeswehr's not ready-to-fly readiness for flight. In particular the ministers who are the major government aviators of the federal government, the Konrad Adenauer, book, have to be prepared for the fact that it will be a journey with obstacles. Or it even fails.
On Wednesday it meets Olaf Scholz - again. The Federal Finance Minister actually wanted to leave for Washington on Thursday around 10 a.m. in order to arrive in time for the beginning of the spring meeting of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Less than 24 hours before the planned departure, the plan collapses. The reason: The Konrad Adenauer can't fly. There is damage to the aircraft, the machine breaks down, the minister has to rebook at short notice.
The good news now is that Scholz can take another government machine. And not, as at the end of last year, had to take a long scheduled flight to the G20 summit in Buenos Aires. The bad news is that since there is only one smaller replacement aircraft, the minister has to refuel on the way. Before landing in Washington, he ends up halfway in Reykjavik between. Because that takes time, the start in Berlin is postponed until the early morning.
It is not the first time in the SPD minister's tenure that the Konrad Adenauerlets you down. At the autumn meeting of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in Bali last October, the government plane failed - a rodent had nibbled on the cable. Scholz returned to Berlin on a scheduled flight from Bali. The Konrad Adenauer was left alone in the Indian Ocean, she had to be disinfected by the exterminator.
Before the current breakdown, the government pilot had a problem with the tires on April 1st - when it was first used after a four-month general overhaul because of the G-20 breakdown. After a nine-hour flight from Berlin to New York with Foreign Minister Heiko Maas (SPD) on board, a tire ran out of air on landing and the Airbus had to be towed to the parking position
The Konrad Adenauer should now remain on the ground for the time being. The machine was first taken out of service until the analysis of the incident was completed, a spokesman for the Air Force said Munich Mercury. According to him, the Airbus was landing A340 A tire burst at Cologne / Bonn Airport on Tuesday afternoon. The Konrad Adenauer had been on a functional test flight. In addition to the crew, there were also technicians on board.
The federal government has now the purchase of three "brand new" Airbus machines of the type A350 decided. The budget committee of the Bundestag approved the decision. At first she had pictureNewspaper reports about it. So far, the federal government's fleet of aircraft has included two long-haul airbuses and several smaller planes.
- Doe boy what you mean zippyshare
- The unit poured where are they now
- How attractive are you really
- Shaukat ali chowdhury bangladesh
- How to Make Audrey 2 Plant
- To find out who rules you Voltaire
- How to refill only Thermacell pads
- Wherever I put my hat it means
- Regency house party, what happened after September 11th
- How to pronounce Xiao Long Bao Calories
- Knock nevis like it floats experiment
- Zoolander Gas Fight actors who played
- Glaze Gruenwaren ceramics wholesale
- Drunken Style Kung Fu Wikihow
- Diesel dz7206 what kind of battery
- How to Get Riot Points with Bing
- When she was here li li poems
- I am an actor who can transform
- How to Make Time Lapse on Galaxy S6
- Non-referential compassionate meditation like
- How does Confucianism affect China?
- Deloche clothing wholesale Burlington nc
- Man is naturally evil, he said
- Arrepentido enio y jose ignacio descargar whatsapp