D3d11 dll Outlook crashes when opening
Troubleshoot issues that cause Outlook to crash or stop responding when used with Office 365
- 3 minutes to read
- Applies to:
- Exchange Online, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2010
This article describes how to troubleshoot the following types of issues in Microsoft Outlook when used with Office 365:
- Outlook stops responding (hangs).
- Outlook crashes even though you are not actively using it.
- Outlook crashes when you start it.
Use the following steps to troubleshoot Outlook issues in an Office 365 environment.
Step 1: Investigate possible problems caused by add-ins
Open the dialog box To run. To do this, use one of the following methods, depending on your version of Windows.
- If you're running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, press the Windows logo key + R.
- If you are using Windows 7, click on begin, give To run in the search field and then click on To run.
Give Outlook / safe and then click OK.
When the problem is resolved, click the menu file on Options and then on Add-ins.
Choose COM add-ins, and then click Come on.
Clear all of the check boxes in the list, and then click OK.
Restart Outlook. If the problem does not occur, start activating one add-in at a time until the problem occurs.
Step 2: repair Office
- Open the Control Panel and then click Uninstall a program.
- In the list of installed programs, right-click the entry for your Office installation, then click To change and then on Online repair.
Step 3: Run Outlook Diagnostics
Run the automated diagnostics Outlook won't start to resolve the issues.
click on To runwhen prompted by your browser.
If the tool doesn't solve the problem, go to Windows or Search for the Microsoft Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) to start.
Select on the first screen Outlook and then click Further.
If necessary, select the appropriate one from the following options, then click Further:
- Outlook continues to hang or freeze
- Outlook continues to crash with the message "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working".
SaRA will run some diagnostic checks and return possible solutions that you can try to resolve Outlook connectivity issues.
Step 4: create a new Outlook profile
If you ran SaRA in step 3 and created a new profile, you can skip all of step 4.
Open the Control Panel and then click Mail.
click on View profiles.
Select the profile you want to remove and click Remove.
Removing the profile also removes related data files. If you are not sure whether the data files are backed up or stored on a server, do not remove the profile. Go to step 4.
click on Add.
Enter in the field Profile name enter a name for the new profile.
Enter the username, primary SMTP address, and password. Then click on Further.
You may get the following message:
Allow this website to alias @ domain Configure server settings? In that message, select the check box Do not show the message anymore and then click Allow.
When prompted, enter your credentials, and then click OK.
When the setup is complete, click Complete.
Step 5: Run the Advanced Diagnostics of the Support and Recovery Wizard before contacting support
In this step, detailed information about your Outlook configuration will be created and solutions will be found for any problems detected. You can also upload your results to Microsoft so that a support engineer can review them before making a support call.
- Click Outlook Advanced Diagnostics.
- click on To runwhen prompted by your browser.
For more information about command line switches that are used with Outlook, see Command Line Switches for Microsoft Office Products.
Do you need more help? Navigate to Microsoft Community.
Is this page helpful?
- How to filter pool water for drinking
- What does hashtag mean in math
- How to remove pigmentation on the tongue
- What is brewer's yeast in Hindi
- Ice Hockey World Cup 2013 schedule wikihow
- Dezarie texts what a morning text
- Where is Goshen Egypt today
- Michael wiggins howell nj real estate
- The person who creates a dictionary is called
- How it works napalm meaning
- How do I fix F1 key virus
- What happened to the fast airsoft card
- Teaching how to summarize and paraphrase quizzes
- Whatever happened to Sawyer and Sullivan Sweetin
- Wholesale Sungudi Saris in Madurai University
- What does a rose among the thorns mean?
- Get what you want now
- Ganja status for WhatsApp in Urdu
- Korean actors who can speak English
- What do legs mean for days
- Ph4386 vs ph4967 what fits it
- Josefina gabrielle how old is marco
- What is Pectus Arcuatum
- Who makes Kinzo Tools Holland