How to pull the weapon runic landscape out of the scabbard 3
Really huge ;-)
(by Lutz K. from Fernwald on April 13th, 2020)
"Very solid and solidly processed"
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
(by Wolfgang M. from Adenau on January 23, 2019)
"This sharpness leaves nothing to be desired!"
2 of 4 customers found this review helpful.
(by Hans-Günther K. from Schulendorf on January 5th, 2018)
“From the point of view of price / performance - just great. Knife is delivered sufficiently sharp and can be easily re-sharpened or sharpened. I've already done everything with it: from "chopping wood" to cutting fire shavings to using it as a butcher's knife. Got by really well. "
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
(by Thomas S. from Bensheim on November 2nd, 2016)
“I've owned this Bowie knife for almost 2 years now. Where I partly have to agree with other reviewers is the fact that it should not be used for the removal of thick branches or small trees. You should use a proper machete here. The knife is easy to sharpen, however, and that's why I use it to cut large roasts, and also to carve poultry. The knife does a good job here. In terms of price-performance ratio: Everything ok !!!! "
5 of 5 customers found this rating helpful.
Very bad impression ...
(from Melvin M. from Anonymous on 28.06.2016)
“It is suitable for pure cutting, but as soon as you want to work on bushes and shrubs with it, the cutting edge bends and becomes crooked. The guard wobbles very strongly. Why this should be a Bowie knife (survival knife) for the wild is a mystery to me. Back then I bought the knife directly from Herbertz, and I'll get a new knife from Frankonia soon. I urgently advise against this knife ... "
Thanks for your review. The Bowie knife is not designed as a survival knife or machete. The blade of this knife is kept fine in order to achieve very good cutting properties. In order to be able to use the knife as a machete, the cutting edge would have to be kept convex. Which in turn has a negative impact on the cutting properties. The cross-guard may have loosened through the use of the machete. However, a production error cannot be ruled out.
10 of 15 customers found this review helpful.
(by Marv K. from Cologne on July 17th, 2014)
“I bought the knife to hit smaller trees and undergrowth out of the way while hiking, but unfortunately it went totally in my pants, a 6cm long piece of steel tore out of the blade. I really wonder if that can happen, the thing looks like I wanted to smash a stone with it, well I'm not satisfied and I hope I'll exchange it. "
5 of 12 customers found this review helpful.
(by Melvin M. from Alfdorf on 03.03.2014)
- What do you want 28car
- Celebrities wearing 32c bras
- How to make Noah's Ark Cake Topper
- What does Yoroi Bitsu mean
- What is the market icon on Android
- Who won Gatcombe Horse Trials 2013
- What do you want 28car
- How are you going to convert propanone to propene
- Where is the citadel refugee camp me3
- How to use Netbeans for Java Guide
- Cumbria crystal gift items wholesale
- Puedes dame lo papi chulo means something
- How to format SDHC card for readyboost
- What does dor
- How to remove insoles from vans
- Whole-cell biosensor Wikipedia
- Multithreading server in Python, how to add
- Who sings Peter Pumpkinhead chords
- How to install roundcubemail-plugins-kolab
- Blaze Anti Fog Instructions on How to Tie
- What is Satine Disease in Moulin Rouge
- Kaname X Reader Lemons Fanfiction Where Naruto
- Printing bold in python how to add
- Quebrada de cafayate wikihow