How to unlock puk code on tracfone
Forget PUK - you can do that
If you enter your PIN incorrectly three times, you will need your PUK. We'll show you what to do if you forget this unlock code too.
Forget PUK - what you can do now
If you have entered your PIN incorrectly too often and do not have your PUK to hand immediately, this is not a major problem. In any case, the PUK can be determined so that you do not need a new SIM card.
- You received the PUK with the SIM card and the PIN in the mail. In contrast to the PIN, the PUK cannot be changed. After 10 unsuccessful attempts, the card will be permanently blocked.
- In the best case scenario, you can still find the letter from your mobile operator in your documents. If the letter can no longer be found, that's only half as bad.
- With many providers, such as Lidl, you can view the PUK online. Alternatively, a call to customer service is sufficient. The hotlines are always free of charge and choose the PUK for you after you identify yourself.
Personal unblocking key at o2
If you have a contract with O2, your PUK can be restored quickly:
- Go to o2online. Log in there using your telephone number and your online password. If you do not have an account yet, please register.
- Click on "My o2" and then select "Mobile network contract".
- Click on "View PIN and PUK" in the lower left in the "Manage SIM card" area.
- Click on "View". You will then have to enter your online password again. You can then view your PUK.
- Alternatively, call the o2 customer hotline. This is now also free. The hotline is 55222 from your CO2 mobile phone. You can find all other o2 hotlines here.
Forget PUK at Telekom
At Telekom, ask for the PUK from the mobile customer service.
- To do this, you need your cell phone number, cell phone card number and, if necessary, your personal customer password.
- The customer service hotlines are 0800 33 01000 from a landline and 0800 33 02202 from a mobile phone. The speed dial 2202 is also available for your smartphone.
Forgot your unlock code at Vodafone
Log in to the Vodafone website.
- If you are not yet registered, you can register with Vodafone here.
- Click on "My Cellular" and select the "SIM card" entry in the "Devices" menu
- Click on "See SuperPIN / PUK" and confirm the message with "View PUK".
- Alternatively, call the Vodafone 24-hour hotline. As a Vodafone mobile customer, dial 1212. You can reach customer service free of charge on 0800 1721212 from the landline network and from all other national networks.
Video: Forgot SIM PIN - what to do?
You can find out how to unlock your SIM card with PUK in the next article.
(Tip originally written by: Katharina Krug)
- What do you mean by classical dance
- How Cable Broadband Works, But Not Telephone
- How to stop franke eiger tap from dripping
- What is Text Neck Syndrome
- How you can access the m & s payroll online
- Wholesale vs. Retail Apparel Franchise
- Bellovac Drain Instructions for Tying
- Skyrim, how to add ambient occlusion
- Mobileiron iphone fingerprint how to do it
- How to Ungroup someone on Facebook
- How to use WhatsApp Web without a smartphone
- Dism recovery state Windows 8.1 How to
- When is a transfer receipt used?
- H3h3h3 what does that mean
- How to throw the ball in softball
- How to stop chicken wing golf swing
- What did ssdd mean in Dreamcatcher drawings
- Cystoscopy costs in Hyderabad where Lazer is
- How to use italics on quotev magcon
- What does an automated external defibrillator cost
- What is the geographic monopoly in business
- Best of you anime amv-whatcha
- How to Fish Stauffer Creek
- What does Arch Conservative mean in Tagalog