If so, then the most scalable package
If-Then in Excel: This is how the IF function works
In this case it is DAYS function part of the test: The current date is compared with the one specified (in F2) and the difference in the number of days is output. IF checks whether the number is greater than 30. If this is the case, the Then_value one in which you have put a math calculation: a discount is given on the original value (in cell F2). Otherwise the original value is retained.
Of course, you can also include Excel functions in the parameters for then and otherwise. Very popular is z. E.g. the nesting of If-Then in Excel. The disadvantage of IF is that the test only knows two results: True or false. However, if you want to differentiate between several states, instead of Else_Value, an IF function can appear again, which carries out a further check.
In our example, it would be conceivable to give products that are already discounted an even higher discount if there are only a few copies left. With that we have two conditions: The last sale was more than 30 days ago and there are no more than 10 copies in stock. Therefore, on the one hand, we have to include an AND link in the test parameter and, on the other hand, another if-then query in the else parameter, because we want to three results make possible: 50% discount, 25% discount and no discount.
= IF (AND (DAYS (TODAY (), F2)> 30, E2 <10); C2 * 0.5; IF (DAYS (TODAY (), F2), C2 * 0.75, C2))
- How to get parameter values in jspuzzles
- Where are amphipathic alpha helices found
- How to Build a Uruguayan Parrot
- Meabh flynn how old is ellen
- JK copier paper wholesale in Mumbai
- How to inflate mickey airwalker balloon
- Who is Jackie Melby married to
- Placidus vs whole sign natal chart
- What color is Dexron II atf
- What does Crine Suffix
- How do I get British Airways Evouchers
- Replica what the kd 6
- What causes iridescent clouds diagram
- How to Make Homemade Vanishing Ink Tubes
- Prepotency in genetics what is the law
- Micro capital, how to become an intern
- Doogie Howser Cast Vinnie
- How to Watch Barwo Movies on Laptop
- Board member of the Eisenhower Medical Center
- How to draw egl and hgl
- How difficult is the Winter Wind Etuede
- What is Indol forte used for?
- How to get to kasturba hospital mumbai
- Davido and Wizkid, who is older, know the weather
- Where can I get Tin ID in Taguig
- What does ut serviamus mean?
- Initgroups operation not allowed chown
- Hcs ex br means what
- What is Fsoc McDonalds
- How to grow dwarf hair grass
- Tirupati food products from Kharagpur to Howrah
- What are split peas called in Telugu
- How to play pictureka from wendy's locations
- How to say 18 wheeler in Spanish