Where were vending machines filmed
This is where most of the filming is done in New York
From TRAVELBOOK | April 07, 2015, 10:20 am
An interactive map now shows the locations in New York that are currently particularly popular with filmmakers. For this purpose, the data specialist Max Galka evaluated all films that were filmed in New York between 2011 and 2013, and thus 517 films and 17,241 locations. Midtown Manhattan with the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Broadway and Times Square is of course number 1 in the ranking. But after that it will be exciting.
Central Park and the Empire State Building are pretty nice. But a visit to New York only gets really round when you suddenly meet a film crew in the middle of sightseeing and maybe see Woody Allen sitting in the director's chair or Milla Jovovich in action. And the good news at the end: It's not that unlikely.
After all, there is always filming in New York. There were 517 films between 2011 and 2013 alone, at a total of 17,241 locations. But which of these places were particularly frequented? Where in the Big Apple are you most likely to see film crews? This is revealed by the new interactive map that the data expert Max Galka has now developed on the basis of the above data.
And this is not only exciting for New York tourists, but for all film buffs who would like to know where exactly which scene was created: On the one hand, you can search specifically for a film title - the only requirement is that the film was between 2011 and 2013 was filmed in New York - or a special location using the map. By clicking on a highlighted location, you can find out how many and which films have been shot here. And also: when exactly the crew closed the road there.
And where were most of the films made? In Midtown Manhattan, of course, where the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Broadway and Times Square make unique backdrops. A total of 842 filming permits were granted here over a period of two years, for example for: "Resident Evil: Retribution", "The Amazing Spiderman 2" or "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".
Next up on the popularity list is New York's hip Williamsburg district, followed by Manhattan's Financial District, where blockbusters like "The Wolf of Wall Street" and scenes from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" were filmed.
The top 5 at a glance:
- Midtown, Manhattan - 842 filming permits
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn - 771 Film Permits
- Financial District, Manhattan - 644 filming permits
- Harlem, Manhattan - 432 filming permits
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn - 409 filming permits
- How to select the web checkbox in the QTP service
- Gavy nj call me when you are
- How to yodel of course
- Where does sitiritsit's opera come from
- 100 means in numerology what 1111 means
- Cska moscow versus wolfsburg whoscored la
- What does unlearning mean in higher learning
- How to become a Mori Lee Retailer
- Who played Lursa and Betor
- 12x18x2 cake pan how much dough
- Australian curriculum whole school planning template
- How Much Per Impression Adsense Ads
- Zaboxin what kind of substance
- How is Tricia Lawrenson
- How to make a cleanliness chart
- Vsco preset lightroom how to install
- Hookah wholesale Paterson nj
- Cystoscopy costs in Hyderabad where Lazer is
- How to Make an Angel Destroy an Omen Zipper
- Harford County Snow Plow Tracker Howard
- Star aligned idiom what it means
- Who has viewed my instagram has paid apk
- How to enable Bluetooth Pan on Mac
- Seachem Purigen how much to use