1 cross how many perches in tomorrow
Perches in the chicken coop
The ancestors of today's chickens, the wild chickens, retired to trees before dusk to hide from predators on the ground. Even today's chickens still have instinct in them and look for an elevated position for the night. Since there is now no tree or branches in the chicken coop, you have to support the breeder and offer the chickens a replacement. For this purpose, so-called perches are installed in the chicken coop on which the chickens can spend the night.
When planning a length of 25 centimeters per animal plan so that the chickens have room on the perch. The material should not be round or rectangular. With round bars, the chickens have difficulty holding on. Rectangular bars put too much strain on the legs and joints. Ideally, octagonal bars with a diameter of 4-6 centimeters are used. Alternatively, you can also use rectangular bars with the edges slightly removed.
The perches are assembled in a Height from 50 to 100 centimeters.
If you have the option of not mounting the perches permanently, but mounting them so that they can be removed, this makes cleaning much easier.
The manure board and its task
The chickens look for a place on the perch in the evening and stay there until morning breaks. You can certainly imagine that the chickens also droppings and that a whole lot of droppings come together over the night. Therefore, the litter under the chickens is heavily polluted.
Many chicken keepers put a board under the perches to catch the chickens' droppings. So you can clean the so-called manure board every day and thus keep the litter clean.
Mites on perches
Red mites in particular want to be close to the chickens and like to hang around and around the perches. During the day the mites retreat to their hiding places and at night they crawl up the legs of the chickens to suck blood from the chickens. As a holder, you should therefore keep an eye on the perches and clean them frequently.
To prevent renewed infestation, the bars can also be coated with salad oil. Such an oily surface makes it difficult for the mites to move around.
- Use of placeholders in MVC 4
- How did Stephanie Habhab die badly
- What does the issuing body mean
- Feinwerkbau 600 specs howard
- Erpv in maths which means commutative
- Who owns agricultural farms in the northwest
- Copper turns black when heated
- Sanli Whipper Sniper won't start when it's wet
- What you pledge, I will cash in on quizzes
- What is metric tolerance g6
- View the Exchange 2007 rollup version
- How much does a pool slide cost
- Cook sore hands when I wake up
- How to stop the vibration exercise of the hockey stick
- Howlers Inn B&B and Wolf Sanctuary
- Whatipu Lodge accommodation in the south
- Leather handbags wholesale Bali Perle
- Free e whore pictures
- What is the address of the google proxy server
- How do doda boots work
- Which car should I have tested?
- Azusa bridge to nowhere bungee jumping accident
- How do I get a puzzle data package 9-8
- How to remove butyric acid odor