Minecraft how to tp to the dead center
Command / teleport
The command / teleport teleports the object to the target.
- Destination corresponds to the table option
- Selector is the name of a player or a target selection. A creature, a vehicle, a drop or another object can also be teleported via the target selection @e.
- place corresponds to the table option:
- As Selector the name of a player or a target selection can be specified. Only one object can be selected as a selector, for example with or.
- position are the coordinatesx y z of a target point
- Viewpoint corresponds to the table option:
- Look corresponds to the table option:
entity Selector Body area
- Selector corresponds to the player or target selection to be viewed
- Body area corresponds to the table option:
- Alignment takes place at eye level of the object
- The object is aligned at foot height
- On position is aligned
Rotation head tilt
- The rotation indicates the direction in which one should look: 0 = south, 90 = west, 180 or -180 = north, -90 = east. Any angle between -180 and 180 degrees is possible. Other values are automatically transformed into this area. The current angle can be read in the debug screen () at the end of "Facing".
- Values for Head tilt: 0 = straight ahead, 90 = on the ground, -90 = in the sky. Any angle between -90 and 90 degrees is possible. Other values are automatically transformed into this area.
- The performer will be at the specified coordinatesx y z teleported.
- You can use the fast coordinate input for absolute coordinates. If you want to teleport exactly to the center of a block surface, you have to add 0.5 to the X and Z coordinates and 0.0 for the Y coordinate. If you leave out the decimal places, 0.5 is automatically added. With the height Y, this means that the object will land half a block higher than specified without specifying a decimal place. For X and Z the maximum is ± 29,999,999, because from 30,000,000 the world barrier that encloses the world begins. For Y the maximum is ± 4096. From a Y value of minus 65 objects - even in creative mode - immediately take a lot of damage and die or are deleted. An exception would be, for example, if the player gives himself a resistance effect of 5 or higher, then he will never die.
- If a "~" is written in front of a coordinate or an angle of rotation, the value is not absolute, but relative, with the location ~0 ~0 ~0 With ~ ~ ~ can be abbreviated.
- To enter a command, see Command # Enter.
The object can be damaged while teleporting, e.g. if it falls from a great height, lands in deep water or in lava. If the object lands in a position with solid blocks, it will automatically try to get outside after teleportation, if this is possible with one block away. Otherwise it will get stuck in the solid blocks. Players can dig out, but take damage because they are only stuck in the solid blocks. The moving speed of the object (if it is teleported while moving) and the viewing direction remain unchanged by the teleportation. Teleportation is possible to all positions within the Oberwelt, Nether and Ende. A change of dimension is not directly possible by teleportation, it has to be done by command. Places where no one has been before are generated, which means that landing can take a few seconds.
teleports you to oyo123 yourself. When oyo123 carries out this command, it will be teleported to itself.
teleports you 20 blocks south.
teleports itself to the coordinates (10, 70, 3) in the Nether (see command)
teleports you to the position 100.5 / 260.5 / -49.5, whereby you do not take any fall damage in creative mode despite the height 260 and down to the desired position
Position falls without having to know at which level the earth's surface begins (which can be a maximum of 255 in the mountains or in built-up areas).
lets you look straight ahead (0 degrees head tilt) to the west (90 degrees) without changing your current position (~ ~ ~).
teleports a player to position 100.5 / 65.0 / -50.5.
teleports a random player into the void, 10 blocks under the bedrock.
teleports all chickens within 50 blocks of the command source 20 blocks over the command source.
Executes a teleport command for all chickens within 50 blocks, which sends the closest chicken to the command source (= the executing chicken)
Teleported 20 blocks over the position of the command source (= the executing chicken). In other words: every chicken within 50 meters will be teleported 20 blocks higher (see command).
teleports the player "oyo123" to the player "yoyo".
teleports you to the nearest cow that is within the specified 10-block radius. If you omit, there is an error message.
teleports all objects two blocks higher.
lets all players with the tag "spawn" look to the next player.
|Version history of the Java Edition|
- Hide WhatsApp plus online status xda dev
- What is a non-institutional provider
- Infusium 23 ad model who is
- How do I cancel my Comcast subscription?
- Whirlpool whkf-dwhv whole house filter manual
- What is Ari's assistant name in the wake
- Khandelwal laboratories pvt ltd kalachowki
- Gautier landivier who who in france
- How was Thrace macular synonymous formed
- How to go slow in fire red
- Wholesale locs sunglasses suppliers
- Replica watches wholesale Delhi
- Fibular pain when touched
- How many onions for 100 hamburgers
- How to program Martin garage door keypad
- What does pwvl stand for in the pharmacy?
- How to fix the bug loading error splat
- Progresso Clam Chowder UK National Lottery
- But far away
- How to connect usb to hdmi tv
- How to Make Midi Map Resolume Tutorial
- Organic muslin face towels wholesale
- How to create cccam server astro
- What a smooth pulla in prison