What happens to michelle dessler on 24
Moderator Günther Jauch (64) missed the RTL show "Because they don't know what's happening" (DSWNWP) again on Saturday because of his corona infection. In the meantime, the transmitter has to report the next Corona failure.
- “Because they don't know what's going to happen”: Günther Jauch misses the next show
- Günther Jauch reports healthy again in a live show
- RTL has to report the next corona outage
"We didn't know what was happening in the past and now we don't know anything at all," said Thomas Gottschalk (70) at the beginning of the show, in which he usually appears together with Jauch and Barbara Schöneberger (47).
Then Gottschalk reported the next Corona failure on the show: Commentator Thorsten Schorn (45) should also miss the live show on Saturday evening (April 24, 2021). But he had no symptoms, explained Gottschalk, who had spoken to Schorn on the phone before the show. RTL said Schorn: "I'm fine so far."
Tim Mälzer will host a Saturday evening show on TV for the first time
But as the saying goes? The show must go on! And so Hollywood star Ralf Möller (62) opened at 8.15 p.m. “Because they don't know what's happening”. And he also introduced the opponents of the Schöneberger / Gottschalk duo: Michelle Hunziker (44) and Thomas Hermanns (58).
But who moderated the evening in Jauch's absence? RTL had made a secret of this in advance. The moderator finally had Ralf Möller drive him into the studio, initially hiding his face behind a Jauch mask. Ultimately, TV chef Tim Mälzer (50) came out! He was allowed to host his first Saturday night show.
At the beginning he had to take a funny swipe from Thomas Gottschalk, which Mälzer countered skillfully. When he asked how Gottschalk cooks, he replied: "I cook the way you moderate." Mälzer replied: "Then I would like to invite you to your place, because so far I am very satisfied."
Günther Jauch was out for weeks due to corona infection
Günther Jauch recently had to sit out in two episodes of the show. The reason was that he was infected with the corona virus and the associated quarantine. “I just have to be patient,” Jauch said a week ago.
On Saturday evening, the patience paid off - albeit a little too late. The "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" presenter went live on the show and announced that he was finally tested negative. This also ended Günther Jauch's quarantine during the show, in which he was actually supposed to participate.
And the 64-year-old had a very clear appeal: “We will only get rid of the crap if we get vaccinated. It doesn't matter which vaccine this happens with. The damage caused by Covid-19 is significantly greater than any vaccination risk. "
Jauch said that he hadn't felt particularly well for 14 days and that his sense of smell and taste was only slowly coming back.
Gottschalk asked him on the show: "I was one of those who always said:" My God, then you get it and then you rock it through. "You've had it, would you recommend this recipe as useful - too say “I'll take it?” “Jauch's answer:“ No, I wouldn't take it. ”He didn't feel particularly well himself for 14 days. Now he is happy that the smell and taste are slowly returning.
Günther Jauch spoke about hate letters
Still, Jauch was not hit as badly as many others. He is aware of that. During the week he had explained to "Stern TV" that his illness was relatively mild after initial headache and body aches. But because his corona test continues to be positive, he must remain in quarantine.
In addition, Günther Jauch spoke about another unsightly topic. He also recently received bad hate letters. The background is that the moderator is part of the federal government's vaccination campaign.
In the show, Jauch quoted from the nasty news and was amazed that there were so many. (so)
- What is a 104m capacitor
- What is radioactivity in heat transfer
- How to remove drop caps when posting
- How to Search Live Journal Communities for Users
- Vikings line m s Gabriella assigned as cabin
- How to enter lambda in Matlab variables
- Duriel How to Beat Bowser
- Bryant Howard Loudon TN
- Appendix how long it will take to recover from the vasectomy
- How to separate two cell phones
- 1 dollar means how many rupees
- Assistir smallville 9 temporada how I met myself
- How to remove stuck body panels
- Zfs how to set up raidzone
- How to play, don't starve in full screen
- How to win a million dollar game
- Cheap numbers in numerology what makes 333
- Sony mhcec619ip how to unlock the CD door
- Who makes Fermax yeast nutrient dosage
- WhatsApp emoticons meaning German
- Arrepentido enio y jose ignacio descargar whatsapp
- How to say faggit in Spanish
- Rastreator gps tracker como funciona whatsapp
- How to render hd images in mixer
- Gta v how to turn on the flashlight
- Demri Parrott, how did she die, mother
- How does Achilles die in the Odyssey
- 81 Howick Beach Road Northumberland
- Where is the money going
- Suplasyn 20mg 2ml is like many teaspoons
- How to do bengali sponge rasgulla tutorial
- What is the nuclear notation for copper
- What is Open Data Protocol Kienzle
- What are some examples of mass culture