Whole foods adrafinil gnc
Adrafinil is an alertness promoting nootropic compound previously marketed and utilized in France by the trade-name Olmifon. However, its use was voluntarily discontinued in September 2011.
It promotes alertness (vigilance), mood, concentration, sleeplessness, and various other cognitive parameters. It benefits the elderly, specifically. Night employees and those who wish to prevent tiredness and stay alert and awake also use it off-label.
Adrafinil is a pro-drug for Modafinil. This means its continuous intake can lead to enhanced modafinil levels in the human body. It also results to relatively identical pharmacological effects. However, compared to modafinil, it takes more time to achieve the active levels in the bloodstream. You will feel its effects within 40 to 60 minutes after consuming it orally on an empty stomach.
Olmifon doesn't lead to hyperactivity, although it's a cognitive stimulant. It actually helps fight drowsiness. Further studies are still ongoing to confirm whether it improves memory.
There's huge lack of safety details about Adrafinil as some frequently use modafinil as a substitute. They do so to cure narcolepsy and abnormal sleepiness during the daytime. Long-term intake is not advisable at all as your body metabolizes modafinil in your liver gland. This leads to liver safety issues. WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned it (and also modafinil) as a non-specific stimulant agent.
How it works
Adrafinil is a CNS (Central Nervous System) stimulant. It directly affects your catecholamine hormones and adrenergic system. Olmifon can imitate the chemical procedure because your body gears up. This is necessary in either confronting or escaping in response to any threat. It even enhances the levels of the neurotransmitter known as Hypocretin. However, the exact mechanisms of action are still under research.
Because it increases these substances in your body, expect it to enhance production of other neurotransmitters and hormones. These include histamine, norepinephrine and dopamine. All these are relevant to both physical and mental energy levels. They also have alertness and wakefulness-promoting effects.
Furthermore, it prevents the breakdown of dopamine neurotransmitters. This assists in improving mood and decreasing anxiety. It can even activate the production of serotonin neurotransmitter, thereby regulating sleep and lessening stress.
Adrafinil can positively regulate the glutamate receptors considered as the key mechanisms of action. The result is better cognitive function. By controlling these receptors, expect to improve your memory, enhance neuronal communique and brain functions, and have better cognitive performance.
It gets metabolized into modafinil through your liver gland. As a result, it causes some serious liver-related problems as its compound boosts liver enzymes. This can further result to toxicity, specifically if you’re already suffering from liver-related diseases.
The benefits of adrafinil are pretty much similar to modafinil. Usually, you need to take it if you need great mental concentration and attentiveness. Here are just some of the common benefits:
- Because Olmifon is a cognitive stimulant, it boosts overall stamina, focus and energy levels. It's popular among workers who endure shift work (for instance truck drivers) and countless students.
- It offers various cognitive benefits, for instance, better memory and enhanced learning aptitude. In addition, it promotes faster recall. This is great benefit related to a person’s ability to retain desired information for a longer duration. It helps you during the examinations, allowing you to retrieve information quickly.
- It enhances productivity and efficiency. This is possible because of the improved energy and enthusiasm levels. It eventually helps those who constantly engage in creative and competitive fields. The supplement also works for those who wish to remain alert and creative during odd hours.
Potential Side Effects and Dangers
Following are some of its potential side effects:
- Sleep-related problems
- Bath temper
- Stress and anxiety
- Stomach uneasiness
Following side effects (which are not that common) are also possible:
- Easy bruising
- Chest pain
- Heart palpitations
The likely stress on your heart is a huge concern, particularly if you have heart-related ailment. If you're taking other stimulants, then you're surely inviting some serious heart complication risks. Therefore, prior to opting for Olmifon, consult your physician first. Find out if you have any heart complications.
Long-term intake is not advisable at all since this can trigger liver safety issues. Therefore, if you're consuming it every day, it's best to monitor your liver condition regularly.
Those suffering from kidney or liver impairment, or epilepsy shouldn’t opt for adrafinil. Furthermore, avoid taking it with any major tranquilizers. Some examples are chlorpromazine, haloperidol and pimozide.
The recommended dose daily is150-300 mg. This is an extremely potent nootropic, so start with a smaller dose. Let your body adjust gradually. You can then start taking the suggested dosage.
If taken as a tablet or a pill:
- Below 65 years (age) - 1 to 2 pills (tablets) during the morning and at noontime. If possible, take it with food.
- Above 65 years (age) - 1 pill (tablet) during the morning and at noontime, if possible with food.
To prevent any potential side effects and tolerance, take it in cycles. Avoid taking adrafinil in excess of 3 times each week. Also, your intake should not exceed 5 months. Avoid long-term use to prevent any liver-related issues.
Although it functions efficiently on its own, it also stacks well with other nootropics including Noopept or Pramiracetam or piracetam. Stacking may even diminish or eradicate the potential side effects associated with Olmifon.
- With Noopept - Stacking adrafinil with Noopept results to a popular blend. This is ideal for extensive duration of mental efforts, where extreme concentration and alertness is necessary. It creates a great combination, providing immense cognitive energy. It also helps you stay awake for longer duration.
- With Pramiracetam -Stacking adrafinil with pramiracetam improves brain and cognitive function, allowing your brain to gather and retrieve information quickly and comprehensively. Pramiracetam is a potent nootropic, enhancing learning aptitude, developing your memory and diminishing brain fog.
- With Piracetam - Stacking the two can boost memory, improve learning and processing, increase focus span and develop energy levels. They have a little diverse mechanism of action. Consequently, their combination generates synergistic effects. The stack is perfect for those who wish to improve the way their brain functions. It also works well in attaining greater levels of attentiveness and mental drive.
- With Caffeine -Stacking adrafinil with caffeine works differently for different people. Some users experienced increased BP (blood pressure) and heart palpitations issues, while others reported a mild improvement in attentiveness. It actually depends on your dose and your overall biology. Therefore, the general thumb rule should be to avoid it whenever you're uncertain.
- With kratom, phenibut, or marijuana -Many tried to stack adrafinil with Kratom, Phenibut or Marijuana. However, it's not advisable to combine a compound manufactured for efficiency enhancement with leisure drugs. It's because it crushes its main purpose. Adrafinil doesn't promote any kind of buzz or high, at all.
Adrafinil is available over the counter. You can purchase it without any prescription. It is available in a nearby pharmacy, CVS, GNC, Wal-Mart, eBay, or even Amazon.
In the US, it's legal to purchase, own and use Adrafinil. Presently, the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) does not regulate it. Also, the FDA did not approve Olmifon for any particular medical use, requiring any kind of prescription.
In the UK, buying it is legal for individual use only. It is possible to import small amounts for individual use only. In Canada, it is an unregulated ‘drug’. It is lawful to buy it as a research substance only within the country, or import it in small quantities. In Australia, a prescription is necessary to purchase it. It may be lawful to import adrafinil from another nation if you regularly conduct overseas tours. You can even ship it internationally in such a case.
- How much is 350 cc to pounds?
- Howell's funny body versus Pappenheimer's body
- What is a non-denominational church
- Magical color changing bag how to make
- Flexiseq Sport 100g is like many cups
- Whining when downshifting a tractor
- Gomez, how we operate piano chords
- Limb belt spierdystrofie wikihow
- 1994 Crownline 196 br specs Howard
- How to use medifil particles
- Fiat idea check what career
- Asijiki what does that mean
- Dcuo how to get adaptive android breast
- Which Illuminati bloodline Kate Moddleton Kegel frim
- Razzleberry Arizona Iced Tea Wholesale
- James Kevin Wholey Arrow
- How to dissolve naa
- Now grocery wholesale catalog pdf
- What does Hush Buachaill mean
- Gedney Howe biography of michael
- How to Spot Fake Testosterone Enanthate
- What is 60 million times 365
- Mcgi thanksgiving committee of the whole
- What does flexin mean on Instagram
- How do I get a taxi license in Honolulu
- What does Kounia Bella mean in Italian
- What does Scumbari mean in Italian
- Who I am Instrumental Blanca Lyrics
- How to reformat c2-00 pinouts
- Solotica contact lenses wholesale
- Shays Rebellion 5 ws and how
- What Causes Wrinkled Knee Eczema
- How to trim your pubic hair evenly