Maya Angelou, when virtue becomes superfluous
Maya Angelou's 100 Best Phrases
I leave the best to you Maya Angelou sentences (1928-2014) poet, writer, civil rights activist, actress and singer, screenwriter and director of American cinema. In addition, she was a feminist who inspired her poetry.
You may also be interested in these positive sentences.
- A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
-We need a lot less than we think we need.
Everyone deserves a day in which they do not tackle problems in which no solutions are sought.
- You cannot control all the events that happen to you, but you can choose not to be reduced by them.
- Courage is the most important of all virtues, because without courage one cannot consistently exercise any other virtue.
- If you are lucky, a lonely fantasy can completely change a million realities.
A person is the product of their dreams. Therefore, surely dream big dreams. And then try to live your dream.
- There is no greater pain than carrying an untold story within you.
- We rejoice in the beauty of the butterfly, but seldom admit the changes that have taken place to achieve this beauty.
-The success is to like yourself how you do it and how you do it.
- You have the courage to trust a love over and over again.
Ask for what you want and get ready for it.
- It doesn't matter what happens, life goes on and tomorrow will be better.
- There is a world of difference between truth and fact. The facts can obscure the truth.
-We can find a lot of defeats, but they don't have to be defeated.
Ask for what you want and get ready for it.
- I've learned that even when I'm in pain, I don't have to be one.
-Nothing will work until you do.
The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.
- Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
-If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your mindset.
Having courage doesn't mean not being afraid. To have courage and to show is to face our fears.
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget what you gave them.
A friend can wait behind a stranger's face.
- Live as if life was made for you.
-All great successes take time.
-Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
-If you always try to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
- Survival is important. Fighting is elegant.
The more you know about your story, the more liberated you are.
- We spent precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use this time by worshiping our families, cherishing our friends, and living our lives.
- My great hope is to laugh as much as to cry; Do my job and try to love someone and have the courage to accept love back.
- When we give with joy and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.
-I hope you can wish for more than you can achieve.
- If you are lucky, a fantasy can totally change a million realities.
-Love recognizes no barriers. Jump obstacles, walk and break into walls to achieve their goals full of hope.
- Women have to be tough, tender, laugh as much as possible and live a long life.
-I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.
- I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.
-The best candy store to leave a child in is in the bookstore.
Life is pure adventure and the faster we realize it, the faster we will be able to treat life as art.
- Anything that works against you can also work for you if you understand the principle of reversal.
-When you learn, teach, when you receive, you give.
Once the healing takes place, go outside and heal someone else.
- You can only grow up in something that you are willing to sacrifice.
- The decision to write was very similar to the decision to jump on a frozen lake.
-The talent is like electricity. We don't understand electricity. We use it
My mission in life is not just to survive but to prosper; and do it with a little bit of passion, a little bit of compassion, a little bit of humor, and a little bit of style.
- Love life. Participate in it. Give all you have Love it with passion because life returns for many times what you bring into it.
-There is a fine line between loving life and being greedy for it.
-The separation formed me; Education set me free.
- Growing means no longer blaming parents.
- Any book that helps a child to read the habit of reading one of their deep and continuous needs is good for it.
-The most important thing in the private world is to try to laugh as much as cry.
- I am overwhelmed by the grace and perseverance of my people.
- There is no agony like an untold story to carry within you.
-We are all human; therefore nothing of man can be alien to us.
-When we lose love and respect for others, we eventually die.
- I have found that giving, among other benefits, frees the soul of the one who gives.
- Faith is the evidence of the occult.
-Life will give you exactly what you put into it. Put all your heart into everything you do and pray, then you can wait.
- The woman who survives intact and happy must be tender and tenacious.
-The performance brings its own anti-climax.
A society's needs determine its ethics.
-I hope you always find a reason to smile.
- Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and makes the present inaccessible.
- We're just as blind as we want to be.
-When someone shows you who they are, believe them for the first time.
Maybe the things that happened to me change me, but I refuse to let them reduce me.
-I love to watch young girls come out and take the world by the collar of their shirts. Life can be bad at times. You have to go out there and kick your ass.
-I don't trust people who don't love each other and they say "I love you". There is an old African saying that goes like this: be careful with the naked person who offers you a shirt.
-The music was my refuge. I was able to penetrate the space between the notes and cuddle in solitude.
- I did what I knew how to do. Now that I know more, I can do better things too.
- Pretty women wonder where my secret is. I'm not pretty and I don't have the body that I like in the world of modeling.
I am a woman. Great I'm a phenomenal woman. This is me
- You can only achieve true achievements in the things you love.
- Don't monetize your goal. Instead, chase the things you love and do them so well that people can't look away.
- A woman's heart has to be hidden in God so that man has to look for him before he finds her.
- It is necessary to face defeat so that you can know who you are, what you can overcome, and so you can see that you can get out of it.
-You are enough. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.
-If I am not good to myself, how can I expect others to be good to me?
- It is difficult to start a new path, but it is no more difficult than staying in a situation that does not bring you anything.
-You can shoot me with your words, you can cut me with your eyes, you can kill me with your hatred, but like the air I'll get up!
-The bitterness is like a cancer, the host is eaten. But anger is like fire, it burns everything.
-The majority of people don't mature. Most just age. They find stands for parking, they honor their credit cards, they get married, they have children and they call it "maturity". Actually, it's just getting old.
-What I've learned is to forgive me. It is important that everyone learn to forgive themselves because if you live you will make mistakes. It is inevitable. But once you see the mistake, you need to forgive yourself.
- Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, and don't let anything in between surprise you.
- Nothing can obscure the light that shines from within.
There were people who went to sleep last night, poor, rich, white and black, but they will never wake up again.
- Be careful not to complain.
- Thanks be to the pillow on which you kneel to say your prayers at night. Let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome the good.
Hate has caused many problems in the world but has not yet been resolved.
- If you only have a smile, give it to the people you love. Don't stay home, go out and smile and greet strangers.
- I learned that no matter what relationship you have with your parents, you will miss them when they are no longer in your life.
- Let's tell people the truth. When someone asks us "How are you?" We have the courage to answer with sincerity.
-When I look back, I am impressed by the power of literature. If I were young now and trying to find meaning in my life, I would do it through reading, just as I did when I was young.
-I keep up with the love of my family.
- He is present in all things and grateful for everything.
-When we meet someone who is brave, cheerful, intelligent and kind, we must thank the universe.
- The problem with people who hate is that they see my fame, but they don't know my story.
-The words mean more than what you see on paper. A human voice is needed to give them shadows of deeper meanings.
-You cannot exhaust creativity. The more you use it, the more you have.
A woman in harmony with her mind is like a flowing river. She unpretentiously goes where she wants and arrives at her destination, ready to be her and only her.
- It is time for parents to teach children that there is beauty and strength in diversity.
- I've learned that if I decide something with an open heart, it's usually the right decision.
- I think, besides discipline and creativity, the most important thing is to dare.
-We have accumulated years in our bodies and in our faces, but in general our real being, the child within us, is as innocent and shy as a magnolia.
- To those who have renounced love, I say: trust a little in life.
- I want to thank you, Lord, for life and everything in it. Thanks for the day, time, and minute.
- I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's glove on both hands. You have to be able to throw things.
- In the whole world there is no heart for me like yours. All over the world there is no love for you like mine.
- Everyone needs a day when they can consciously separate the past from the future.
Some people cannot see the good things even if they are right there. Others may feel good even if they are days, months, or miles away.
Life is an art that can be developed.
-Success is to love life and learn to live it.
-No one can take the place of a friend, no one.
-When you wish someone joy, you want peace, love, prosperity, happiness, all the best.
-Love is like a virus. It can happen to anyone.
-The idea is to write in such a way that people hear, go through the brain, and go straight to their heart.
- Grochowiska szlacheckie opinionie audi
- Who owns the luck that I am a yacht owner?
- As a low latency howto
- What does tms id mean in the text
- How old is Tyrin Turner's son Raheem
- Man who invented the printing press
- Omphile mother on scandal what is b613
- What records has one direction broken
- Cadenas de whatsapp para hacer bromas
- How big is Belleau Lake nh fishing
- How to hack college WiFi bandwidth
- How to use graphviz with schemaspy
- How to unlock channels on the cable box
- How do you get hawkmoon in fate
- Discard excess wholesalers
- How do I extract the tar.bz2 file in Fedora
- The upper right shoulder hurts when you inhale
- UC Browser Handler Java Phoneky WhatsApp
- Sana bucha married to whom
- Sopranos remember filming locations
- What does Bumbo Klaat
- Hung so chow yuen leadership scholarships
- What does gcc experience
- When to use ignorant stand definitions