How did Lorraine Stobaugh die this week
Coronavirus in Göttingen: The current number of infected people today on May 17th, 2021
The corona pandemic has massively changed people's lives in Göttingen within a few weeks. But what is the current status of infections in Lower Saxony? What about in Göttingen and the surrounding area? And how in the rest of Germany? How many deaths are there? And how many people have already recovered? We collect the most important figures from reliable, public sources. This information is updated continuously.
Corona in the Göttingen region
(Note: If the graphic is not displayed correctly, please click or tap here.)
Sources: Health authorities, Robert Koch Institute
Corona in Lower Saxony
Corona in Germany
At this point an important Hnote: The data situation is highly dynamic. The official numbers of the German authorities on the infections are currently partly different. This is due to the reporting chains. You can find out more about why there are so many different numbers here.
Data basis for the number of people recovered: The reporting date of the case is used as the criterion for reporting "recovered" if it was more than 14 days ago. The patients listed in this category are neither under treatment in a hospital nor have died. The Robert Koch Institute also applies these criteria.
What is the difference between Covid-19, Sars-CoV-2 and Corona?
Even if we continue to mostly talk about the corona virus - the official name for the Sars-like virus is: "Sars-CoV-2". The new lung disease caused by the virus also has its own name. This is: "Covid-19" and is made up of "Corona Virus Disease" and the number of the year in which it first appeared.
Where does the coronavirus come from?
Sars-Cov-2 first appeared in the Chinese city of Wuhan (capital of Hubei Province). It is believed that the virus first spread to humans at an animal market in the city.
How do I protect myself from Corona?
What protective measures can you take? Which mouthguard is the right one and how can you make it yourself? Read here how you can best protect yourself and your fellow human beings from the coronavirus:
What happens if i have corona?
What is the usual course of Covid-19 disease and what signs should you look out for in the event of an acute suspicion? In these articles you will learn more about the course of the disease and the symptoms known so far.
Where does the name Covid-19 come from?
Diseases are triggered, among other things, by viruses. For example, the HI virus is responsible for AIDS. Sars-CoV-1 triggers Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (Sars). The lung disease caused by Sars-CoV-2 is called "coronavirus disease 2019", or Covid-19 for short. It was given this official name by the World Health Organization on February 11th.
When using the name, it was important to the WHO that this should not be stigmatized. In the past, it was not uncommon to name diseases by country or region. In connection with Covid-19, there were also proposals to designate the disease as "Wuhan respiratory syndrome coronavirus" (WRS-CoV) - similar to Mers-Cov, i.e. the "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus".
In the meantime, however, the WHO has agreed that the naming of human diseases should not have any unnecessary effects on trade and tourism, for example, and should not offend ethnic, social or other groups.
From RND / kha
- What does facta non verba mean?
- When does estrogen reach its peak concentration
- What is the ITC interface
- What is insensitive skin
- Inas el degheidy wikihow
- How to Play Tab Benoit Guitar Amp
- Wholesaler for air conditioning in South Africa
- Who are Chris Tomlin band members
- Where is Carcar City Philippines
- How to delete shared company in tally
- How to make kon lo my sauce
- Tap someone to ask reflection questions
- What makes a good friend activity
- Silent screams when it rains lyrics and chords
- How do little blue penguins move?
- Whoscall apk full games
- Onespace junior copywriters test how long
- Enolic oh group is what a group
- Duriel How to Beat Bowser
- Clarinase 240 mg is how many grams
- Karmen romi how to speak
- How does eating rotten foods restore balance
- Who are the craziest NFL fans
- What does nbv stand for
- How do neutral flowers multiply
- The car wobbles when it goes uphill
- Howling at nothing Solo tab for hotel
- What is a trade reference sheet
- Instructions for a flashlight to play with
- Piosenki ruchowe dla dzieci chomikuj gry
- What is the NCP protocol
- Desi TV on Kodi when I play
- Pale moonlight, how often texts
- Perfect world monster wiki on how to breed