10 Undecensic Acid Candida How It Works
Candida diet: how to get rid of intestinal fungus effectively
You don't need chemical medication to fight colon fungus. The candida diet can help you get rid of excess fungus from your body. We explain how the diet works.content
- Basis of the anti-fungal diet
- What is taboo on the candida diet?
- The three stages of the anti-fungal diet
- How Long is the Candida Diet?
First of all: don't panic, Candida yeasts are present in every intestine.Symptoms only arise when too many fungi colonize the intestine. If they proliferate, severe digestive problems, fatigue and weight gain can occur in the intestines. If you suspect you can give a stool sample to the doctor and have it analyzed.
Fortunately, to minimize the number of yeasts, you don't need to take any chemical medication, just change your diet for a while. We'll tell you how the candida diet works.
Basis of the anti-fungal diet
For full success, it is advisable to pay attention to the following factors in order to relieve the intestines:
- Make time for your meals and focus on your food instead of distracting yourself medially.
- Make sure you chew your food really well. Count up to at least 30 per bite. This allows the enzyme in the saliva to break down the meal in the mouth.
- Eat three meals a day and give your body a break of at least four hours in between.
- Make sure you have the smallest meal in the evening and not to eat too late. Your dinner should be earlierProtein products than contain carbohydrates, as the body can digest protein better in the evening. Lean fish with boiled or steamed vegetables is particularly suitable. You should avoid raw food in the evening.
Intestinal fungus and its consequences
What is taboo on the candida diet?
Since yeast feed on certain foods, these should be avoided during your anti-fungal diet. Unfortunately, the favorite foods of the mushrooms also include the foods that we usually like particularly good. These four are taboo:
- sugar: all kinds of sweeteners, whether white sugar, honey or agave syrup
- fruit: particularly sweet types of fruit, also as fruit or dried fruit
- wheat: Wheat-based bread, cakes and pasta
- Alcohol: all kinds of alcoholic beverages and in food
These 5 foods destroy your intestinal flora
The three stages of the anti-fungal diet
The candida diet has three different levels with different foods. You should do each stage for seven to ten days.
Level 1: Gentle basic diet
In the first phase of the candida diet, you should protect the intestines as much as possible and only eat easily digestible products. Make sure to eat the same meals at the same time of day.
Easily digestible foods include:
- Vegetable broth
- Sheep dairy products
- Goat and cow milk (if compatible)
- Stomach and intestinal friendly vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, aubergines, zucchini, fennel, pumpkin, spinach, chard, pumpkin, celery, tomatoes, parsley root
- all fresh herbs
- lean poultry or veal
- Beef ham
- lean fish
- Vegetable oils (especially linseed oil)
Level 2: Now there is variety on the table
In the second phase, grain products are added to the foods from level 1. Make sure you don't always eat the same foods, but vary them so that the intestine does not get too used to certain foods.
You can now integrate these foods:
- gluten-free grains such as millet, quinoa, rice and corn (if there is no intolerance)
- Game, roasted or braised
- cooked beef
- mild cheeses
- smaller amounts of garlic, wild garlic, onions
- smaller amounts of artichokes
- smaller amounts of asparagus
- smaller amounts of all types of mushrooms
Stage 3: Now the diet is slowly being normalized
In the third and last phase of the anti-fungal diet, raw vegetables and cabbage are added to the tried and tested foods. Make sure you only eat salads and raw vegetables until noon, as raw foods are difficult to digest.
These foods are now allowed:
- Leaf salads with yogurt dressing and apple cider vinegar (if compatible)
- Cucumber, peppers and radishes
- all types of cabbage
- all legumes
- other types of grain such as oats, barley, rye
Build intestinal flora: With these 7 foods you can strengthen your intestines
How Long is the Candida Diet?
The anti-fungal diet lasts between 21 and 30 days. You can then slowly return to your normal diet. However, if you are prone to candida yeast in the intestines, you should be careful not to consume too much sugar, wheat and alcohol.
The stages of the Candida diet come from the book "Canida Diet" by Peter Mayr and Dr. med. Harald Stossier, published by TRIAS-Verlag, available for 19.99 euros.
- Pokemon Red Gameshark are flying everywhere
- Girl stops smiling when she sees me
- What does goblin mean on an etching
- What variety is Mexican brickweed
- What does pink cheese mean green spirit
- Where are the Semonski sisters today
- Howard County TX signal
- Hey baby when we're together
- How to install an eleanor body kit
- When was Bishop Barnabas Lekganyane Stiefel born
- What do plane crash victims dead bodies
- How to Fix Twangy Guitar Strings
- How did gerhard andlinger die badly
- How to play multiplayer FIFA 14 ps3
- How to interpolate data in flowing ster
- I'm in the middle of tyranny
- Solar cells tabbed wholesale flowers
- Howard Friedman Charisma Test
- What time is now in China Shanghai
- Tress work in Kerala where Gandhi
- Use of the security token ffxiv reddit
- Xenoblade Quest, which means courage
- How to find uid on facebook
- Social Club Emblem won't change like mustard