Massa 3200 anti-catabolic 1 kg how many grams
Conversion of mass measure
Conversion of mass measurements
The conversion figure between tons and kilograms is1 000: 1 t = 1,000 kg
The conversion figure between kilograms and decagrams is100: 1 kg = 100 days
The conversion figure between decagrams and grams is10: 1 day = 10 g
1 t = 1,000 kg = 100,000 dag = 1,000,000 g
1 kg = 100 days = 1 000 g
Usually the unit of measurement is sufficient Gram in daily use as the smallest unit of measurement. However, there are still smaller units, namely milligrams, micrograms, nanograms and picograms.
1 milligram (mg) = 1 thousandth of a gram
1 microgram (µg) = 1 millionth of a gram
1 nanogram (ng) = 1 billionth of a gram
1 picogram (pg) = 1 trillionth of a gram
1) Convert to the next smaller unit:
To convert to the next smaller unit, it must be multiplied by 10 or 100 or 1000!
2 days = 20g
13 kg = 1 300 days
4 t = 4,000 kg
2) Convert to the next larger unit:
To convert to the next larger unit, you have to divide by 10 or 100 or 1000!
20 g = 2 days
500 dag = 5 kg
16,000 kg = 16 t
3) Convert to a smaller unit:
2 kg = 2 000 g (because you have to multiply by 100 to get from kg to dag and you have to multiply by 10 to get from dag to g)
9 t = 900 000 dag (because you have to multiply by 1000 to get from t to kg and you have to multiply by 100 to get from kg to dag)
4) Convert to a larger unit:
12 000 g = 12 kg (because you have to divide by 10 to get from g to dag and you have to divide by 100 to get from dag to kg)
700 000 dag = 7 t (because you have to divide by 100 to get from dag to kg and you have to divide by 1000 to get from lg to t)
Usually the unit of measurement is sufficient ton as the largest unit of measurement in daily use. However, there are still larger units, namely kilotons, megatons and gigatons.
1 kiloton (kt) = 1,000 tons
1 megaton (mt) = 1 million tons
1 gigatonne (gt) = 1 billion tons
- Comment # 563 from Lara 2/13/12 4:35 PM
Many Thanks! Helped me a lot;)
- Comment # 7644 from Stefanie 5/16/13 4:37 PM
Many Thanks!!! Helped me a lot :-)
- Comment # 7768 from Victoria 6/10/13 5:20 PM
Maybe a weight converter would be the mustard on the hot dog
- Comment # 7834 by loli 29.06.13 12:28 PM
- Comment # 7878 by hubi 08/12/2013 10:43 AM
Really good thanks :-D
- Comment # 7964 from thomas 09/10/2013 4:05 PM
This helps a lot not only for me but also for the butcher in the supermarket! on his behalf, thanks!
- Comment # 8018 from Angelika 09/24/2013 12:41 PM
great thank you
- Comment # 9230 from Jakob 09/13/2014 5:12 PM
there is nothing above miligrams
- Comment # 9276 by Bethany 9/30/14 5:22 PM
I don't think it's so bad because I'll write my grade test on Thursday and units of measure will probably be next.I think it's pretty good, I don't think it's super awesome now, but it definitely helped me
Thank you Mathe-Lexikon.at
- Comment # 9744 from Rosi 03/01/2015 10:05 PM
So I didn't know this Dag name before, but everything is super easy to remember, thank you very much
- Comment # 9748 from nono 3/3/15 6:32 PM
really cool thanks
- Comment # 9856 from Erich Hnilica, BEd 04.04.15 12:00
Erich Hnilica, BEd
We have just added!
- Comment # 10122 from Doris 5/25/15 2:59 PM
So at this point a big compliment and many thanks to these great explanations. This page is a SUPER DEAL, not just in terms of the units of measurement!
- Comment # 14874 by Hanni 05/17/2016 12:21 PM
Thank you Thursday math homework helped me a lot
THANK YOU: D
- Comment # 15176 by Franz Paller 06/02/2016 3:00 PM
It helped me a lot
- Comment # 34072 by Linda Zeller 01/23/17 7:30 PM
Well presented and easy to remember.
Helped me a lot to explain it to my daughter
- Comment # 39752 by ZuZZ 06/11/2017 12:14 PM
It's good anyway. Hope I was successful in the math test now.
- Comment # 40732 from Melicorn_ 02/14/2018 2:22 PM
Thank you, that helped me a lot! Because I didn't know that the smallest picocrams are! Thanks!
- Comment # 40892 by Bruckavskayamaya 3/19/2018 4:30 PM
I do not understand
- Comment # 41154 from JANA 5/25/2018 2:26 PM
COOL HAS HELPED ME A lot !!!!
- Comment # 41184 by Nelli 06/02/2018 9:22 PM
It's been so badly explained because it's as complicated as you explained it!
- Comment # 43598 by geribaer 02/28/2020 1:23 AM
I like Bruckavsdingsbums ... who thinks he's on the wrong side ... !!
Thanks to the team - it topped my knowledge .. !! Kind regards
- Comment # 43940 from Salina 5/5/20 9:50 AM
Very good thanks for your help
- Comment # 45134 by Jalo 28/01/21 7:22 AM
It has been explained very badly !!! What is dag? I don't know so I love using a BETTER site to LEARN! PF cheek: /
- Comment # 45316 by Erich Hnilica, BEd 02/22/21 6:45 pm
Erich Hnilica, BEd
It's a shame that you don't like our site.
By the way: The introductory text also contains the explanation for dag -> decagram.
- How to get idd to call celcom
- Grinch who stole Santa Claus costume
- When your daughter has an overnight meme
- How to Release Companions in Fallout 4
- How to build a pigeon photo box
- What is 1.5 square as a fraction?
- Rebecca Howerton Community Foundation
- String array contains c # linq select where
- What does empty eye like window mean?
- What does Lambe Bicho mean
- What happened to Gifyo Dickchatterpro
- Ice tracker nhl 2013 how to unlock
- 04 Suzuki Marauder 1600 Specifications Howard
- How to get sex regalis for sale
- WhatsApp Tracker free Android
- Metronidazole alcohol how long after that
- What a smooth pulla in prison
- What does it mean to wake up at 3 a.m.
- One way, who is deceiving, who is blogspot radio
- What causes heat waves in the eyes
- How to read baritone treble clef chart
- How to Uninstall Squid in Windows
- Bignay juice suppliers wholesale
- When someone says kpoptown