Pink Floyd from Oblivion Descargar WhatsApp
A few years after Pink Floyd concluded its supersized world tour in support of A Momentary Lapse of Reason, they played a one-off gig in 1990 alongside Paul McCartney, Genesis, and Eric Clapton, among others - all winners of the prestigious Silver Clef Award, which honors outstanding services to the British music industry.
It took place at the Knebworth House in Hertfordshire, England, and Pink Floyd played some of their greatest hits, including "Wish You Were Here," "Comfortably Numb," and "Money." Now the band is releasing the performances - which previously appeared in their Later Years box set - as a standalone live album, Live at Knebworth 1990, on CD, vinyl, and digital platforms on April 30th.
“There is something special about Knebworth,” drummer Nick Mason said in a statement. “We all still have fund memories of playing there in the Seventies, and this show was no different. As a North London boy, this was almost a home game, but with the added delight of being the reassembly of the band after a fairly mega tour that had lasted for well over a year. It was also an opportunity to get the wonderful Candy Dulfer to play [saxophone on Shine On You Crazy Diamond ’and Money’]. I had been a fan of hers for quite a while, and it was just a shame we didn’t have an opportunity to utilize her for more. We also had our dear friend [keyboardist] Michael Kamen guesting. Michael had contributed so much to Pink Floyd over the previous 10 years, it's great to have something of his playing on the recording. "
Another notable guest at the concert was Clare Torry, who sang the original vocal on the LP version of “The Great Gig in the Sky” on The Dark Side of the Moon. The only other time she sang the song with Pink Floyd was at a London gig in 1973.
Pink Floyd headlined the gig for an estimated 120,000 concertgoers. Profits from the concert, which MTV broadcast globally at the time, benefited the music therapy charity Nordoff Robbins, which funds used to build the BRIT School, a performing arts school near London. The recording’s audio has been remixed by Andy Jackson with David Gilmour, assisted by Damon Iddins.
1. "Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Parts 1-5"
2. "The Great Gig In The Sky"
3. "Wish You Were Here"
6. "Comfortably Numb"
7. "Run Like Hell"
- Which year is ge water heater gg50t6a
- Where to Buy Terramicina 125 mg
- What does Arohanui e Hoa flower mean
- Peru country code WhatsApp
- When the next crazy mile car boots sale
- How to open the 2003 Audi A4 buttons
- How did the Anglo-Saxons invade Great Britain
- Who Makes Appian Way Pizza Mix Wiki
- How did Michael Lotito die of consumption
- All items 10 pesos wholesale shoes
- Dummies, what do tin foil hats donation
- Somewhere over the rainbow mandolin tabs
- Where can I get medallion-sized pictures
- Laser measuring tape how does it work
- What is the brand on the Chanel logo
- M1 prepaid how to check account balance
- How to get the black rose tf2
- What is a Twatwaffle Urban Dictionary
- Kurt Ozechowski prison sentence
- Peter Ebdon goes crazy when they announce it
- Who the hell is muhammad
- How to write 1000 billion
- What is Android Libcore
- How to weaken a Persona 4 all-in-one solution
- What is itchy rash on the neck
- Running Man Episode 108 where Gary is
- What is Android Libcore
- What does Woc Insurance
- Oceanhorn Riptide Reef help me Howard
- How old is Shannon Hegy Wpri
- Who makes Cortinella furniture
- 22pip 50c same thing in f
- When are Navy E-4 midterms due?