How to put blush on an elongated face
Applying blush correctly: our secret tricks for a fresh complexion
But blush not only gives a great complexion: With blush you can also skilfully model the face. A round face looks less full with blush in the right spot, a pronounced chin less angular. We'll show you how to properly apply blush and explain which blush is best for you.
Rouge: This is how you find the right tone
The hard blush bar was a hit in the 80s - today it's only accepted on the catwalk or at Denver Clan Revival parties. Otherwise applies: Naturalness is the key. Ideally, blush looks like the red cheeks after a yoga workout. The right color is the basis for this natural freshness.
Basically: Women with blonde hair and fair complexions look good on delicate pink tones, brunettes with brownish nuances such as terracotta or brick red. If you have black hair and a rather cool skin tone, you can choose pink or rosewood tones. Blush beginners - regardless of hair color - play it safe with warm red tones with a yellow component such as coral or salmon. These blush colors are most likely to forgive small mistakes when applying.
Take the test: Color type test: What color type am I?
Rouge types: from creamy to powdery
If you want to bring color to your cheeks, you are spoiled for choice: There are a variety of blush types and shapes.
- Powder blush: Whether loose or pressed - powder blush is versatile and adheres well. It is applied to the powdered skin or foundation with a special blush brush. The ideal blush for oily skin.
- Cream rouge: A compact cream in a jar, this blush melts on contact with the skin. It is applied with the fingers and worked in with circular movements - after the powder! Its high fat content makes it ideal for dry skin.
- Blusher sticks: Pen-shaped blush is actually just a firmer cream blush. It can be applied directly to the skin and then rubbed in with your fingers. Always work from the inside out and from the front towards the temples.
- Liquid blush: The packaging is often reminiscent of nail polish, and like that, liquid blush is applied with a brush. Many products are waterproof and kiss-proof and last a particularly long time.
Attention beginners: Since this blush is absorbed very quickly, it has to be applied quickly!
Reading tip:Foundation: applying primer made easy
Explained on video: Apply make-up step-by-stepVideo by Heike Schmidt
1. Apply blush: Round face shape
Make-up artists swear by it: When applied skillfully, blush models the face and makes small problem areas disappear. Important: blush that is used for contouring should be matte and brownish rather than red. Tanning powder without glitter particles is also well suited for this.
A round face often looks too flat because there are no clear contours.
Place the powder brush or the finger with blush at ear level and apply to the corner of the mouth. Important: The line should be slightly below the cheekbones. Blend well down and up. Then put a touch of powder on the narrowest part of the temples. The light-dark contrast at eye level also structures the face.
You might also be interested in:The most beautiful hairstyles for round faces
2. Apply blush: Square face shape
Square-faced women often find their features too distinctive and masculine. With a little blush in the right place, they look more feminine and softer.
With a square face, the cheek area is too pronounced and the prominent chin is unfavorably in focus.
With this face shape, the blush should sit on the side of the cheekbones and extend further down than with other face shapes. This interrupts the surface of the cheeks and moves the chin a little out of focus.
You might also be interested in: The most beautiful hairstyles for square faces
3. Apply blush: Oval face shape
Is your face more oval? Congratulation! This face shape is actually ideal and free of problem areas. Rouge can simply be used here as a great freshener or for an elegant look.
Actually none. But so that the beautiful proportions of this face shape look particularly good, there is also the ideal placement for the red cheeks.
Put the blush right on your cheekbones. Start at the highest point of the cheek and spread the color backwards. A little blush on the hairline above the temples also emphasizes the beautiful proportions.
Holger Weins, make-up artist for the beauty brand 'Rouge Bunny Rouge', recommends Cremerouge for this face shape: "The advantage of the creamy blush is that you can put it directly on the apple cheeks with your fingers and then easily blend it so that there are no hard edges. Cream rouge also has a fresher and rejuvenating effect. "
You might also be interested in:The most beautiful hairstyles for oval faces
4. Apply blush: Long face
An elongated face shape looks more balanced if focal points are set horizontally. That works great with blush.
A long face is perceived as too narrow - the proportions appear inharmonious.
Apply the blush from the highest point of the cheekbones almost horizontally towards the hairline. The horizontal line forms the necessary compensation for the length of the face. So it looks less narrow and slim.
You might also be interested in:The most beautiful hairstyles for long faces
Rouge: Rosy variety
From powder blush to blusher sticks - the variety of blush products is huge. Cream blush works well for dry skin. However, if you have a naturally oily complexion, you should use powdered blush.
For real powder blush fans: Invest in a good brush. Anyone who spends a little more can enjoy their beauty helper for a long time. Cheap brushes like to lose hair and who wants to pick them off their faces after applying makeup?
Bring rosy freshness, among other things. these blush variations on your cheeks:
- How to draw a cute husky dog
- Wholesale food service distributors ny
- Britex carpet cleaner how long to dry
- How to cheat Tampermonkey Facebook followers
- Amagergade how to pronounce saoirse
- Deserosalized Bowel, How To Code
- How to remind me of lyrics tabs
- Pinch your nose and blow what happens
- What is Vito Meat Capicola Genoa Salami
- How the Damba Festival is celebrated
- What is a Tcces test to be held
- Clinking noise when releasing the brake
- What is imadm prq id subq im njxs
- How did Dario Gonzatti die of consumption
- Hinos avulsos ccb itapetininga baixar whatsapp
- Safawala Chowk Lahore Map India
- Non-referential compassionate meditation like
- What are specialized cells Wikipedia Shqip
- How to modify nerf sharpfire
- Tommy hilfiger india wallets wholesale
- Who owns the Route 66 Corvette
- How to prevent sleep while driving
- Can feel heartbeat all over the body
- How to import Excel data in rats
- Olive wood crosses wholesalers
- Indya Marie, how big is New Year's Eve
- How much does cch Intelliconnect
- What is Idaho Falls Height
- How to disassemble a steel case desk
- Seri iskandar wholesale city laboratory
- Who is Angela Davis' husband
- Lotos oil czech dziedzice pl
- Who makes the best 93 octane gasoline
- Line above my lip when I smile