Who makes Pronino sponsor
Public relations in the association: find sponsors and attract members
Public relations in the association - How do you win members and sponsors?
Good public relations work is a prerequisite for attracting new club members and sponsors. The art of good public relations consists in the correct dosage of the information output.
Badly presented newsletters lead to a negative image, whereas a positive press report can already attract a lot of attention, which should be used.
When it comes to public relations, it is not only the external impact that plays a role, but also the connection to your own members. Because the own members are the pillar of the association's work and the best communicators to the outside world.
Here you will find the most important means of communication and advertising media effective for the public.
A club's own homepage is not only an important means of communication, but also an extremely effective advertising medium. Lots of people get information about leisure activities etc. on the Internet, this gives the association the opportunity to draw attention to itself.
When designing the homepage, the following should be taken into account:
- A homepage must always be up to date! Nothing is more daunting than an indication of a “current” event that took place a long time ago.
- Inform on your homepage about upcoming events or competitions with the exact date and venue. Invite the reader to come over and take a closer look at the club.
- Club life should be illustrated with pictures and short texts. Event reports and perhaps comments from participants complete the picture.
- A discussion forum can also attract interested parties.
- Use meaningful terms that are related to your club activities. This is how you will be found by Google & Co.
- There must be an opportunity to contact us on the homepage.
Be sure to observe the legal provisions on the imprint as well as copyright and data protection rights, the ban on spam and much more.
Let us advise you when it comes to the design and content of your website. An amateur homepage is rather daunting.
Social Media (Web 2.0)
Many clubs use Facebook for their own presence. This platform is another way of finding new members and supporters. Events of the association can also be announced there. Thanks to the concept of “sharing”, this medium offers a high degree of dissemination. The news channel Twitter can also be used well for messages from the association. Here, short messages with a maximum length of 140 characters are sent to so-called followers. By integrating the association's homepage, interested people can also be won as new members in this way.
Design advertising brochures in which you introduce your club. Above all, make sure to make the "added value" of membership or possible sponsorship clear. It also looks professional when the board has its own business cards to be present as a contact person.
Artists' social security
If you commission freelancers in the field of culture as publicists or with the design of your homepage, advertising flyers or a club magazine, 4.1% of the fees must be paid to the artists' social insurance.
We have provided more information on this on the bdvv website.
Use citizen or district festivals to draw attention to your association. A separate information stand offers the opportunity to start a conversation.
Depending on which activities your association offers, a performance, for example by a theater association, or a show competition can arouse interest.
Forms of electronic communication
Good public relations work requires knowledge and mastery of electronic media. Use the possibilities of the internet for your communication and a good and successful PR work.
The following means are available:
- Intranet - the internal communication network of the members,
- Press releases on the internet,
- Weblogs - news from everyday club life,
- Communication in social networks such as facebook, twitter or google +.
Note, however: Internet readers don't stay long with a message. Many users are under the impression that they are missing out on something that is important to them. You should adapt the presentation and content of this target group and meet their needs. Club reports in the electronic media must therefore be short and lively: a concise, funny beginning followed by concise facts.
The old press attendant no longer exists. Today it not only has to provide information, above all it has to provide information quickly and take advantage of the speed of news dissemination in modern media. For successful public relations he needs a team that can provide him with interesting club information
makes available quickly. In every department or grouping of the association there should be a contact person who informs the press officer about past activities and future events. The press attendant has to organize the access authorization to the homepage of the association and control the publications.
Even if the modern media are getting stronger and especially reaching the young audience, the traditional press - the daily newspaper - is still the basis of all reporting. You must therefore keep in touch with the editor responsible for your association. This can be the sports department, the culture department or the local department in general.
Discuss with "your" editor which information is of interest to him. Journalists are always pressed for time. Messages must therefore be kept brief and concise as a rule. Reports with strange or special incidents always pull and can form the hook for a report on a club event.
In order to be able to do professional press work, it is advisable to attend a press seminar to get to know the formal structure and the most important aspects of newspaper articles.
Photos are also popular - but not portraits, but action photos. But photography also needs to be learned, so it is better to hire experienced photographers in the beginning. After all, the contacts you have established need to be maintained.
By regularly sending material or making short calls, you will soon know what is important to the respective journalist. You must of course organize within the association that you are kept up to date by the departments or groups.
Fundraising literally means "raising money". Fundraising is the systematic acquisition of funds in the form of donations and grants for the association. Fundraising is not just about the direct acquisition of donations. The participation of celebrities, artists, politicians or representatives of institutions or companies in the association's events also enhance them and make the association's concerns known to a broader public. Here you can make optimal use of the press contacts described above.
However, this can also include the recruitment of voluntary employees, because they significantly strengthen the work of the association, especially when it comes to holding events.
Fundraising offers new opportunities to gain support and at the same time use it as a multiplier for further help and the collection of donations.
Important note from the editors:
Since December 2013, new official templates for the issuing of donation receipts have been in effect for non-profit associations and organizations.
You can find these new templates on this website of the Federal Ministry of Finance.
- Select "Taxes"
- Search term: donation of money
- Form 010 / confirmation of donation of money / tax-privileged institution / association
The templates are binding and may not be changed.
Tax advisor, has specialized in association and foundation law. He advises clubs and their advisors on individual tax-related issues
Lawyer, focuses in his legal work on labor law and association and non-profit law.
This article is an excerpt from the book:
“The Association”, Ulrich Goetze / Michael Röcken, © Linde Verlag, Vienna 2013
- Dynamax in Canandaigua like many employees
- What is Scav silencer
- Marianne Penta, when love takes over lyric
- What is Jugger Nog Mini Fridge
- How long chikhaldara of nagpur news
- How old is James Hiroyuki Liao photo
- Jackie Zeman, what happened to her face
- Which device forwards broadcast traffic systems
- Cheat online proctor as well
- How are lychee poppers made
- Wendy, the talking dog, is what breed
- What is the Word Cheats Level 246
- Chowder Strawberry Chocolate Swirl Doodles
- Parvathaneni veeraiah chowdary mallu
- Ash helicopter seeds from which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ tree
- What is Burger King WiFi Password
- Rent apartment berlin lichtenberg howoge berlin
- Humedad killatonez flowhot net
- How does Lance Teichelman have diet
- Ron97 price in brunei like girls
- What does La Pulga Atomica mean
- What does Qweqwe
- Rafael Olarra Gourmet Selection Wholesale
- How to increase the size of ck2