What does good god lemon
If life gives you a lemon, make lemonade out of it
Do not worry!
by Max Lucado
Rated 5 stars
"Do not worry about anything, pray for everything. Tell God what you need and thank him. You will experience God's peace, which is greater than our human minds can ever understand. His peace becomes your hearts and thoughts in faith in Jesus Keeping Christ "(Phil. 4; 6-7)
Are there times these days when people don't worry? Illness, war, hardship, job, terrorism, the future ... all things that give us fears and worries today. Even the news only captivates our daily lives with worries and fears. In the meantime there are more and more people who are determined by these fears, until they become really sick with grief and worry. But there have always been fears, as the American pastor Max Lucado shows us in his book. Even Jesus was afraid and went to the Garden of Gethsemane to pray that the chalice would pass him by. Besides, why else would God have mentioned in His Word how to deal with worry? Especially today in uncertain times of terrorism, in which it can affect any of us at any time, we need faith that can give us support all the more. It is not for nothing that God says in Luke 21: 3:
"Don't get caught up in the worries of everyday life."
Yes, worries and fears can really take us captive to the extent that people don't even leave the house. But God has help for us, he says:
"Do not worry about life, what you should eat, nor about your body, what you should wear. For life is more than food and the body more than clothing."
God wants us to entrust our worries to Him every day. But Max Lucado shows us even more in his book, he shows that worries and fears also decrease when we are grateful for all things. Gratitude fades worries and we get a completely different picture of our life.
The book is divided into 4 sections:
1. Speak joyfully of God's goodness
2. Share your problems with God
3. Give up your worries
4. Remember the good things
Then there are questions about deepening, which can be dealt with very well alone, in a group or house group. And last but not least, the author shows the individual passages and promises of the Bible.
The beautiful cover clearly shows us the fear with the suspension bridge and the abyss, but at the end there is the redeeming cross that helps one. With his distinctive, refreshing and sometimes humorous way in which Pastor Max Lucado deals with topics in his books, passages from the Bible are easier to understand. Successful examples like God is the winegrower, Jesus is the vine and we are the branches and what this means for us. Max Lucado shows us how he deals with his own fears and many other examples not only in theory, but also in practice. A book that you should read again and again and that I can recommend to everyone, I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
More reviews on this book by:
- Bmw r1200clc how to replace the windshield
- What does it mean to buffle someone
- Skin-safe silicone putty in the wholesale trade
- How does the Star Tracker work
- How to read wave rose chart Excel
- What does antidisistablishmentarianism mean
- How do I deal with msgw in the as400 software
- Whatsapp group pictures funny poetry
- Henry's Market Powhatan Va card
- James Chow Dentist Hong Kong
- How to open pepper zip files
- How to read c sharp on the piano
- What's your alcohol name
- How to print the author name in Eclipse
- Zensation skin rejuvenation device, how to use
- How to migrate from trinidad to england
- Intel HD Graphics 4600 how many GB
- 12024 patna howrah jan shatabdi express mumbai
- Who is wider annie
- Somewhere over the rainbow mandolin tabs
- Husband visa requirements in Qatar like women
- Raw golden berries whole foods
- How to build a hyperbaric chamber
- What does everything mean in Kik