How to use obout simple menu
Wishes / suggestions / change requests
Changelog up to 6.105
Changelog up to 4.81
Changelog up to 3.65
Changelog up to 2.48
Changelog up to 1.44
Changelog until 1.15
Changelog until 1.5
- 2012.04.29 AnTherm needs rectangular geometry by x1, y1, z1, x2, y2, z2 and material property such as lambda, material name etc. If you can create such tabulated data (for 2D let z1 = z2 = 0) tell us how AnTherm can invoke your creator (C # or any .NET 4). If activation not possible, we can provide import of tabulated data (invariant local for decimal comma e.g. 11.22, comma or tab separated, material name enclosed in quotes, etc.) [TKO]
04/29/2013 Import building construction and LET IT REPLACE MATERIAL BY NAME (imported earlier, possibly in several steps). Alternatively you can do for COLORS or LINETYPE (DXF-imported earlier). [TKO]
I mean how to import excel or other structured information (* .csv, * .txt) in Antherm. I tried to import * .xls format but unsuccessfully. I would be useful to provide array input / import like:
(Type, Name, lambda, x1, y1, z1, xd, yd, zd)
1) (Space, Internal, 0.13, 0, 0, 0, 2000, 1000, 0)
2) (Space, External, 0.04, 0, 1000, 0, 2000, 2000, 0)
3) (Material, Brick, 0.57, 0, 500, 0, 2000, 1500, 0) [Krijanis Zakis]
I've got it now. CSV / TXT preformatted is the case. XLS too, but with more remedies. Must ask you to wait while or (as you already wanted) to implement such XLS → CSV / TXT → AnTherm [TKO]
- 2013.03.09 My values of ÖNORM B 8110-7 in XML - addition of further characteristic values
The My values from ONORM B 8110-7, which are identical for the dry and wet state, are now exported to the calculation programs via the interface. In addition, the ecological key figures for other building materials have been added and are also available for download.
The ONORM B 8110-7 contains My values for the dry and wet state. In the current XML version for importing the data into the calculation programs, there is only one field for vapor diffusion values. Therefore, the dry and wet parameters cannot currently be exported. For building materials for which the values are identical in the dry and wet state, a value is now again contained in the XML.
For parameters whose vapor diffusion values are different in the dry and wet state, these can be looked up directly in the baubook. We are already working on a new XML version, which will then also contain the dry and wet values.
- 2013.03.09 To make it easier to understand, the designations for insulation materials from ONORM 8110-7 have been added. In addition to the designations according to ONROM B 6000, the material has been added to the title again (e.g. "Glass wool MW (GW) -W" instead of previously "MW (GW) -W"). In addition, the building ecological parameters have been added for further data sets. The following data are therefore immediately available via the interface to the calculation programs:
- Bricks made of lightweight concrete with expanded clay
- Lime masonry mortar
- Lime cement masonry mortar
- Cement mortar
- Concrete with pumice surcharge
- Mineral thermal insulation board with cellulose fibers
- Cellulose “spray on” insulation
- Bulk insulation made of expanded perlite
- Textile covering, carpet
- Pad rubber, plastic
- Underlay felt
- Pad wool
- Cork pad
- Plywood and laminated veneer lumber outdoor use
- 2013.01.21 In the API of vtkMapper, there is a flag called InterpolateScalarsBeforeMapping which can be toggled on or off. The default is off, but is it better to turn it on? The documentation says: "By default, vertex color is used to map colors to a surface. Colors are interpolated after being mapped. This option avoids color interpolation by using a one dimensional texture map for the colors." The ParaView documentation says: "If on, scalars will be interpolated within polygons and color mapping will happen on a per-pixel basis. If off, color mapping occurs at polygon points and colors are interpolated, which is generally less accurate." [Kitware / http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/browse/topic/3 and http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/414]
- 2013.01.21 "Climate Data for the Masses" [Kitware / http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/321]
- 09/08/2011 It would also be important for me to be able to make components invisible, for example. The reason for this is that with hundreds or maybe thousands of components, the model quickly becomes confusing. On the other hand, one would like to show the model without thermal insulation, so that the raw construction is also visible. I am sending you a model with a solid balcony parapet attached, where I would like to hide the thermal insulation as an alternative. [Ellerböck]
an on / off function according to the building material name in the Model tab. This should enable the visibility (or tri-state = transparency) of the individual materials to be switched. In the AnTherm there are still the groups - these should then also be included in the function.
2012.12.17 Please also think of a context menu (building materials, rooms, surfaces, heat sources, groups, ..., TriState ..., ...). Research.
- 2012.12.04 Reset the ARCHIVE bit to the .antherm.dir / * files (files in the simulation folder).
If necessary, a setting for this [TKO]
- 2012.12.14 Migration to .NET4.5? When? [TKO]
Note that the .NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on Windows XP.
- 2012.12.16 Migration / extension from solver to CUDA code [TKO]
2012.12.21 CUDA v.5 installed and tested
- 2011-05-09 DOC: Consider extending "Concepts" with further definition of BPH terms [TKO]
Context: Meeting CIBW040 in Finland.
Definitions of "secondary functions", Surface Condensation / Mold / Corrosion Air Humidity, Relative Interstitial Core Humidity, Harmonic Thermal Conductances, Hpe / Hpi, ...
- 2009.07.08 In the FAQ (or elsewhere) refer to the possibility of multiple assignment of room names, heat sources, etc. via the context menu of element processing-> Assign. [TKO]
- 2009.11.06 The assignment of building materials / surfaces via the context menu of the element processing (Assign To Material / Surface) should be supplemented at a corresponding point [TKO]
- 2009.11.06 HLP: Use of "groups" should be better explained. [TKO]
Preferably in the new text module "Assign to (new) Group".
- 2008.06.19 HLP: The use of the selection functions and multiple processing not immediately recognizable for the new user [TKO]
- 2009.05.06 Neither in the index nor via the search function of the help can you find "delete cell" [Ing.Th.Zink / DI. N.Buch GmbH]
One finds the "delete element". So should also include the alternative name in the documentation (element types).
2009.05.12 Alternative names and links introduced in the documentation. An index rebuild still has to take place.
04/04/2010 There are different cell classes:
Fabric-filled cells - the inside has physical properties
Source cells - the physical property of the cell is also "added" to the material cell
Surface cells - the physical property of the interior only works where the material cells end (adiabatic quenching cell, space cell).
An extinguishing cell can be "interpreted" as if Rs (the surface resistance) were infinitely high there (Rs combines all heat transport mechanisms - transmission, mechanical and radiation).
- 2009.02.23 HLP: Great support results from the "Duplicate" button (in itself, the entry in the element editor can be done almost without a mouse - with the tab key from field to field, then enter when you reach the "duplicate button") . This can still be combined in the "Move / Mirror / Rotate" window. And with multiple selection / duplicate / move input becomes a turbo tool - we haven't really devoted enough to the latter in the documentation. [TKO]
- 2012.10.30 Offer copy of HID file into the settings folder (instead of linking it to the location entered) [TKO]
Also a TooTip via the DragDrop in the Settings dialog of the license file.
- 2012.10.29 It would be of great help to AnThermwhen you have a Design the master layout which could be used by default for the reports. I would put together a master layout for you according to my taste for this example and send it over the next few days. [Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Benno Ellerböck]
- 2006.05.14 It would be nice if you could drop a building material / surface onto the corresponding tab of the new building materials & surfaces window, regardless of which one is currently visible. This would make it possible to record a building material e.g. from the master data without the need to first open the correct tab - this should then be done automatically when dropping. [TKO]
- 2012.01.07 Offer a drag-drop of a building material / surface onto the 3D layer (then also affects all 3DS layers). [TKO]
Only on the currently selected ones in each story? All?
- 2011.05.20 Offer a drag-drop of a building material / surface onto the 3D window (for the 3DS project should then also act on all 3DS layers). [TKO]
Only on the currently selected ones in each story? All?
- 2011.05.20 If no elements are selected, a drop of a building material should cause the property to be replaced by "Name" [TKO]
Similar / combination of the desired "element selection according to building material name" from the building material list.
How do we proceed with 3DS (in some layers elements are selected in others none)?
- 2010.05.21 Drop or DoubleClick on material in the building material list if no elements are selected. Ask whether "ReplaceByName" of the building material should be used (all elements or also in all layers) [TKO]
The same should also work for the surfaces
- 2011.03.16 It would be practical if element selection according to building material (or surface) would also go from the building materials window. [TKO]
This would make it easier to change the building materials later. Or "Replace material on all elements of that name" as an alternative? Research.
2012.01.02 Done. For 3DS projects only in the current layer! Extend to all layers?
- 2010.09.20 - By double-clicking in the building material list, this building material is assigned to an element. If I change a parameter such as c for the building material afterwards, does this have to be reassigned to the element again and again, or can you synchronize somehow differently? This can be very cumbersome, especially with 3D layer models. [Joachim Nackler]
2010.11.12 due to [Clemens Häusler / Kalwoda]
Yes. The current procedure provides that the elements concerned can be selected with the selection function “By Name” and then the “new” building material is used. Admittedly, this is cumbersome with a 3D layer model, since (currently) the building material property only applies to the selected elements of the 3D layer currently being processed. One solution (currently) is to convert the project to a 3D project and to carry out the selection / assignment there. Both topics ("Selection / application of the building material on several layers of a 3D layer project" as well as "Changing the element properties synchronously with the change in the building material properties of all elements using this building material") are currently in the (re) design (Q1 / 2011?).
- 2010.05.29 absolute assigned materials - when you change a material in the editor - all objects in the project with this material will automatically change [Chris Eichler]
- 2007.09.28 Building material properties in the building material list Change and immediately include the properties of all elements of the construction [TKO]
Attention: Renaming a building material. First resolve several building materials in the building materials list with the same name.
- A building material with the same name must also have the same thermal conductivity; if the value is changed, this applies to all building materials with the same name [C.Häusler, Kanzlei Ing.Franz Kalwoda]
- 2007.10.18 The changes to the building material properties in the building material list are transferred directly to the elements (immediately or via double-click or via the menu) [TKO]
Possible solution: When you double-click, the building material properties are currently transferred to the selected elements. If no elements are selected, the program could ask whether it is desired to apply the properties to the elements of the same building material name as the double-clicked one.
A menu function "Apply building material properties by name" is rejected if building materials with the same name appear several times in the building material list.
A menu function "Apply building materials automatically by name" - if switched on, the elements of the building material with the same name are assigned the new properties every time a building material is changed.
A menu function "Delete all" to create the list of actually used building materials with "Automatic synchronization from the elements" is used.
- 2010.03.05 I forgot the lambda for some elements (in several layers) - but only sometimes. How can this be fixed "quickly" (except to find and enter the affected element in all layers)? [Barske]
This would be the case for the already planned (but initially discarded) function in the building material list, which immediately takes over the change to all elements with the same building material name when the building material property changes. The problem at the time was that if elements with the same building material name but different lambdas were there, then all would get the new value (also Mü, Rho, Ce). A warning message should precede. Reconsider / Research.
- 2010.03.05 If a building material has to be replaced in all shifts in a 3D shift project, then the task must be repeated for each shift. What other option is there? [TKO, Barske]
Selection is currently only effective in one layer. Likewise, drag and drop the material (from the building material list) or double-click there. I don't see a solution, because there is no "cross-layer" display - is it a drag-drop in Elements3D?
This would be the case for the already planned (but initially discarded) function in the building material list, which immediately takes over the change to all elements with the same building material name if the building material property changes. The problem at the time was that if elements with the same building material name but different lambdas were there, then all would get the new value (also Mü, Rho, Ce). A warning message should precede. Reconsider / Research.
- 2012.01.04 In the material list / surfaces also "Apply all building materials / surface to all elements (By Name)" should offer a selection (tree?) If names are not unique. The user selects one building material per name. [TKO]
Perhaps also offer "cleanup" of the building material list from the context menu (then also allow Rename).
Even after the import AND afterwards during the merge.
- 2009.06.13 A "wizard" via the program settings should offer the adjustment of the default settings when the program is first started (or can be called up from the tools menu) (license file, #processors, multiple instances, language, restoration of the evaluation settings or the 3D position, user logo , Project directory, Tube / Cone / Arrow etc.) [TKO]
- 2010.02.09 If the license file is forgotten or lost, the license cannot be activated (neither via MAC nor dongle). Would it be possible for AnTherm to find the associated license file on its website using the existing MAC addresses or dongles and to set it correctly itself. [TKO, Zelger, Krec]
In addition, we could collect statistical data (both for MAC, dongle or license file) (e.g. which MACs are still there, has the hardware changed or improved, etc.).
- 2012.10.25 Pick License from Internet (by MX-DONGLE or MAC) and save with the default AnTherm folder (via alternative file) [TKO]
- 2012.10.25 File downloads (e.g. building materials, listing the simulation directories, license, etc.) should run asynchronously and be able to be canceled [TKO]
so wait till VS2012 / C # 4.5 / 5 (.net 4.5 background task)
- 2012.10.12 What is most important for me would be a CAD input option, as it is implemented in COMSOL. They use SOLID WORKS. The module then costs 5-6,000 euros, but that would be worth it. [Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Benno Ellerböck]
- 2012.10.12 It is important to have a reporting system, e.g. via a master report, the layout and external form of which I can generate myself. Outputting it into a beautiful external form is always very time-consuming. There is such a reporting system in FLIXO. You can quickly calculate variants without having to recreate the report every time. [Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Benno Ellerböck]
- 2012.09.25 repetition factor or even better as an array would certainly be good. [Holger Barske]
Would an “idea” include copying + moving ”with a repetition factor? [TKO]
- 09/21/2012 Entering slopes annoys me, because every third detail has such a [A-IG Ingenieure Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Holger Barske]
In my opinion, an input aid is urgently required to enter slopes.
At least the angle, the denomination (10mm ..) and the thickness and length of the layer should be able to be entered - then automatically create a group or something similar from this.
A treat would be the automatic calculation of the R-values based on the angle, provided that an air-contacting side is specified.
Wouldn't that be possible without changing the principles?
- 2012.09.13 Would it be possible to issue a warning if the simulation directory is on the network drive? [TKO]
- 08/31/2012 Among the various CAD drawing programs, Sketch-Up seems to be the big winner. More and more people are using it and there are more and more shortcuts.
Recently visited a colleague in South Tyrol who uses a thermal bridge program that takes over the geometry directly.
A colleague in Estonia has developed a link between sketch-up and the PHPP. The next version of the PHPP will then be available with this direct geometry input directly from the drawing. [Ernst Heiduk]
2012.08.31 2D or 3D? How is 2D in the SketchUp done (if)? Volume models or just layered structures?
2012.09.13 Who is building a SketchUp plugin (in Ruby) for us? How can this be used by the AnTherm?
- 2012.03.08 I would like to be able to print out the Psi value report as a pdf. It is important now, because it looks bad with the screenshot [Alfred Bruckmoser / BuildDesk.AT]
- 07/07/2012 http://klimadaten.ages-gmbh.de/ include. [TKO]
- 07/07/2012 http://www.meteoschweiz.admin.ch/web/de/klima/klima_schweiz.html include? [TKO]
- 2012.07.05 Ö (Oe) KLIM on http://www.bmwfj.gv.at/EnergieUndBergbau/klimadatenrechner/Seiten/zurBerechnung.aspx. [TKO]
- 2012.03.31 Save / restore the Resuts3D window size (of the inner window) [TKO]
- 2012.03.31 The TimePoint specification (color scale, boundary conditions, ...) could (alternatively) be output as a date format (instead of just the number of the day) (currently t.h: m: s, should D.M.h: m: s) [TKO]
But that only works for the annual period, otherwise pointless!
We would still need a "query" whether 0s is at the beginning of the period (of the year).
- 2012.03.20 A ColorDialog with Transparency (Alpha, Opaque) [TKO] would be nice
- 04/09/2012 More Fourier Windows at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Window_function [TKO]
Sinc Window already in the code but not yet applicable.
Shouldn't the PerdiodicData remember the selected window?
- 2012.03.20 Can you play yourself to find out what day the frost line is deepest? (would be nice for the reason for the selected tag) We should then show this tag (the 15th 1st is just a dummy) [Krec]
Actually the 4-dimensional minimum function is emphasized by the 0-value. Running through the entire period automatically is pointless, it has to be analytical (first derivation = 0, use phase shift of every harmonic, ...)
- 2012.03.20 Isotherm image (only) on the selected level: what do I have to do so that AnTherm only draws the on the selected level and not additionally on the surface? [Krec]
- 2012.03.20 Isotherm (only) on the selected section plane: Construction should be recognizable (where is the strip foundation?) [Krec]
- 2012.03.20 Isosurface for zero degrees: Representation of the isosurface in such a way that the difference between the outer surface and the isosurface can be seen (excerpt?) Question: How do I avoid a tangle of lines when switching on "Model"? [Krec]
- 04/11/2012 NASI Agrément has launched on Approved Thermal Modelers Scheme. With the latest publication of Technical Guidance Document (http://www.environ.ie/en/TGD/) to Part L of the Irish building regulations, it is clear that the elemental thermal performance (U-values) of the building envelope has been further improved in order to limit the primary energy use and reduce CO2 emissions for both new builds and improvements to existing dwellings. In conjunction with increased insulation levels in the fabric of buildings, heat losses due to thermal bridging have become increasingly important. This in turn has increased the demand for such thermal bridging to be thermally modeled. Further information on the application process can be view through the following link. http://www.nsai.ie/Our-Services/Certification/Agrement-Certification/Thermal-Modellers-Scheme.aspx [Gary O'Sullivan Certification & Inspection Officer; Steven Paul Richardson]
- 03/04/2012 The decoupling of the evaluations from each other would be desirable. E.g. isolines on the surface only appear when the surface is active (even if completely transparent). Ditto isolines on the cut surfaces. But we also want (additionally, alternatively) that the isolines "always" appear (regardless of the "active position" of the support surface.
- 2012.03.14 Isosurface should have the same control as the Isolines. Both need the "Start At" slider. [TKO]
Attention: "Start At" can be outside the interval!
- 2012.03.14 Isosurface could (also) produce and label its own isolines - (or a coupling of Isosurface + Isolinies + Labels). [TKO]
Currently, isolines are only created (or cut) on the surface. What we mean here is (also, alternatively) the edge of the isosurface.
- 2012.01.10 The climate data for AT could be built into the AnTherm (location-> monthly mean values) and offered for import in PeriodicDataEditor [Krec]
Free of charge? Other specifications, format? Monthly or hourly data too?
- 2012.01.04 When calculating non-rectangular cavities the area shall never go above the product of sizes of the surrounding rectangle [TKO]
- 01/04/2012 Update the Share.IT install packages with .NET4 new versions. [TKO]
- 2009.10.05 Introduce a restricted license feature 2SPACES against ANYSPACES and POWERSOURCES [TKO]
- 2008.09.07 STUDENT: Absolute need for simple (restricted, limitted) student, tutor version of free AnTherm. [TKO]
Restrict number of 2D elements, elements on 3D layer, 3D elements, automate grid to always go to 50,000, restrict precision to 0.0001K, restrict output export of reports to print only, enforce AnTherm copyright use on all outputs, force user to formally register in printed (fax, letter) form.
- 2012.01.01 While the value of the isosurface is "dragged" in the tab, the creation of the normal vectors could be dispensed with only when the mouse is released (the creation of normal vectors of the isosurface is necessary - not only for scene export since 6.106, but at all - but takes a lot of time) [TKO]
- 2011.12.30 In the boundary conditions, but periodically, the input of the ConstatnValue should also be possible directly in the boundary conditions Fixed (un also overwrites the value from ConstantVaoue) [TKO]
- 2011.12.28 Revision of the global setting options (now too much in a program settings window) - simply move them to another tab so that you are not "killed" by it [Kremer / Schöck]
Similar to the SolverParameter window.
- 2011.12.15 The windows in Antherm should be dockable [Kremer / Schöck]
When changing the project tape (2D / 3DS / 3D), the arrangement of the windows (e.g. 2 / 3D fixed) must always be adapted. Doken, but how?
01/01/2012 Maybe just "additionally" note the positions for each project type. If the "project type-specific" window position has already been set, then use this, if not, then the last one (as already now).
- 2011.12.05 The duality of Rsi / Rse surface resistance coefficients when heat loss compared to mold assessment is concerned can be resolved by out of the information provided for the heat loss calculation: Interior / Exterior / Unheated information is "implicitly" contanined with the normative Rs. By that replacement of Rs (or switching) shall be eased. [TKO]
Interior / Exterior / Unheated could also be provided as (additional, informational) space property. Only the direction makes impact on data input complexity. Research.
- 2011.12.03 Increase the (initial) size of TOD window [TKO]
- 2011.12.03 Move components of AirSpace, DewPoint, UValue, PsiValue to Physics.XXX and Physics.XXX.UI respectively discarding these small assemblies. [TKO]
- 2011.11.24 In demo-mode add a dialog allowing switching of options DAMPF3D, HARMONIC etc. [TKO]
2012.10.19 as toobarschalt implement later!
- 2011.11.23 Add periodic boundary conditions to transient examples for convenience [TKO]
Provide some example pBCs as files too. Makes sense to TRANSIENT option users only.
- 2011.11.14 It would be nice that the timelines or all chart elements would keep the settings together [TKO]
- 2011.10.20 Provide import of BoundaryConditions from another project within the BoudaryConditionsForm [TKO]
BC imported shall be only those of the current Main Period and only of those spaces / power sources contained in the current model.
- 2011.11.10 It would be nice if, with a new period length, the new boundary conditions were not based on the default values but were worked out from the last used (for another period) [TKO]
What is meant is that ConstantValue-10/20 should not appear if, after a stationary calculation with -12/22, the dynamic is requested for e.g. one day, but ConstantValue-12/22. The same applies in the opposite direction, including the average value or (decision?) The instantaneous value obtained from SharedTime.
It becomes more complicated that between the different periods> 0. If the period is extended, the data from the shorter period, if an integer multiple, could be repeated, or (decision?) At least ConstantValue could be obtained from the mean / minimum / instantaneous value. Research.
- 2011.10.31 PeriodicBC: The harmonics should also be displayed in the PeriodicDataEditor (table, rotation vector graphics). It should also be possible to limit the number of harmonics for the synthetic curve (and for the IrregularSteps also the maximum number of the analysis!). [TKO]
- 2011.11.10 Offer drag or drop in PeridicDataEditor. [TKO]
Drop from what? Drag where? In any case, Clipboard Serialization / Copy / Paste also has something to do with it.
- 2011.11.10 PerdiocBC also has designation. This is displayed in BC form as a tooltip. Or is that the name of PeriodicData? [TKO]
- 2011.11.10 PeriodicBC: Vapor pressure or relative humidity could also be specified as "periodic", even if only the synthesis is used here (since no "water vapor capacity" etc). [TKO]
Or can be calculated from the Ti and Te according to the standard (see here limit humidity and 8110-2).
- 2011.10.22 isor can be optimized. The equation matrix is normalized with each iteration by the phaseRoCeV, which should actually happen in advance [TKO]
For the stationary case, we have normalized the equation matrix by the conductance sum so that the matrix diagonal is 1.0 (i.e. division is not necessary for the T calculation). In the unsteady case the term would be (Lij + i * PhaseRhoCeV). The Lij normalization leads to (1 + i * PhaseRhoCeV / Lii). I.e. the diegonal is not 1. The division now required is very computationally intensive. If the normalization in Reelen is clear, in the complex this would be the amount or the square of the amount. Research.
- 2011.11.05 In the solver SOR and ISOR we calculate T '(omega) = T + Diff * omega, where Diff = T'-T is used as a termination condition. Without the diff it would be faster or more precise: T '(omega) = T' * omega + T * (1-omega), where 1-omega would be precalculated. [TKO]
This would have to be compared with 2 * Add + 1 * Mul and 1 * Add + 2 * Mul.
Attention: 1-omega will be about 0.1-0.0001, so that the proposed variant is numerically "more stable" than the one with diff (with small diffs 1e-7 or 1e-13 we "lose" more than half of the accuracy).
BUT: Then we are missing Diff for the termination condition. Diff afterwards and additionally to be calculated would then mean 2 * Add + 2 * Mul (more expensive).
In the stationary case (real equation matrix) the conservation of energy as the sum of all room surfaces could be sufficient. But what about the heat sources where nothing has happened in the initial iterations at the edge of the room? How is it with a complex system of equations (no heat flow function, room boundary sum neither 0 nor 1 / diag!).
- 2011.10.16 If only the result values change (with new boundary conditions or evaluation time) but not the topology (fine grid), it is not necessary to set up the visualization grids from new ones, but it would have to be enough to exchange the values. Node blanking does not change either, but the extreme values may change. [TKO]
Is part of the revision of the grids either from the direction of ObservedSolution or perhaps from the cosumer-producer approach. Research.
- 2008.01.06 (not an error, performance) Combine () of the SolutionBase could be implicitly executed from the CellValueAt (i, j, k) when required (lazy evaluation) instead of immediately after the application of the boundary conditions with which it then runs in the asynchronous part ( and not blocked, although currently not really noticeable computing effort even with millions of cells!) [TKO]
To do this, however, changing the BoundaryConditions would have to reset the combined vector in any case - otherwise combined interrogation is not correctly possible
A ModifiedTime method aka vtk would be particularly nice here.
2011.10.15 Combine () is only executed when the boundary conditions are changed, otherwise only Synthesize (time).
- 2011.10.15 Offer Wearther-Data import of such sources like http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/Weather_data.cfm.
Also see http://wiki.naturalfrequency.com/wiki/Converting_EnergyPlus_Weather_Data [TKO]
What about NetCDF and HDF formats?
- 2011.10.15 what about imports from http://www.speedwellweather.com/? [TKO]
- 2011.10.15 More on weather data at http://wow.metoffice.gov.uk/support?category=dataformats [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from TRNSYS [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from METEONORM standard [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from HELIOS (?) [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from DOE [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from TMY (Typical Meteorological Year) [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from SUNCODE [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from MATCH [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC import from HEAT2 / 3 [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicDataEditior: Add "stepwise linear function" [TKO]
What would be the difference to RegularPoints. What about IrregularPoints too?
- 2009.07.23 In the "General" tab of the Result to 3D window, a "Readjust" button should also adjust the settings to the current data [TKO]
Currently, some parameters are not recreated when new data is available (e.g. extreme values of the color scale, tube radius, etc.) - this only happens when the Result3D window is opened.
If necessary, offer a "Adjust on new data" switch in the "General" tab (has nothing to do with "RestoreAdjust"!).
Possibly.Consider another setting "Fit on new Geometry". Currently, a fit only happens automatically when the Results3D window is opened. The only question is how we can recognize this - memorize and compare the bounding box?
2011.11.13 The "external" value interval of the color scale / isolines / isosurface is always updated. This can be changed with the "Fix Range" switch.
- 2006.10.08 In contrast to the project-specific evaluation settings, the standard presettings should not apply certain parameters (e.g. StreamLineTubeRadius, IsolineHighlightTubeRadius, SliceX / Y / ZPosition, etc.). In turn, these settings should be noted in the project [TKO]
The Result3DParam set should carry a flag, which says whether this is now included in the standard parameters or in the project parameter lists.
2011.11.10 SliceX / Y / ZValue is saved with the application settings.
- 2011.11.18 The "Fixed Range" at IsoLines / ColorBar is good, it would be better if the Min / Max could be "fixed" (entered) independently (ie if both are Fixed, then today's "Fixed Range") [TKO]
- 2011.11.11 Similar to FuncPARAMS we need VectorFuncParams - e.g. for HedgeHog Vector-Scale. [TKO]
Attention: If Func / VectorFuncPARAMS meet the already persistent parameters, then consider compatibility!
- 2011.11.11 HedgeHog could also have a scale logarithmic (switch) [TKO]
- 2010.01.30 The new (v.5.82) HedgeHog evaluation offers the possibility to scale the arrow size (length, diameter) according to the amount of the vector (heat flow density or vapor flow density). However, since these increase very strongly in the area of the thermal bridges (several powers of ten, possibly), scaling according to the 10 logarithm (as an alternative) would be optimal [TKO]
The HedgeHog module calculates the amount of the vector field itself and currently only offers VectorNorm or Absolute. Research.
- 2011.10.01 The isosurface could also be given labels (e.g. only label the first point of the triangle strip, or a proximity algorithm) [TKO]
It might be interesting if we are going to draw several isosurfaces
It is currently not visible anywhere in the picture for which value the isosurface applies (except for an approximate reading from the color scale).
- 2011.09.28 Start the evaluation from the boundary conditions window with F5. When Focus. [TKO]
- 2011.09.24 If the result report for a dynamic evaluation is displayed at a point in time T, it would also be advantageous to display the overall extremes there (these may be in the component but neither in the heat sources nor on the surfaces) [TKO]
This is a similar task to the search for extreme values of the heat flux density (currently derived from the StructuredGrid in Results3D in the MinMax calculation, which does not have to be the case).
- 2011.09.15 There should also be a suitable report to print out for the psi value determination (or calculator) [Vavrovsky]
- 2011.09.15 offer the Chi-value calculator as an external tool (or offer it in the AnTherm, even if initially without automatism) [Vavrovsky]
- 2011.09.15 CODE CLEANUP: For decimal properties use [DefaultValue (typeof (Decimal), "0")] attribute
That didn't work earlier, now VS2010 works again.
- 2011.09.08 When entering the Rs values in the element editor, three selection arrows could lead to a dropdown: 1. Norm-Rse, 2.Norm-Rsi, 2. Surface list. This would make switching to the interface list (or standard interfaces) superfluous. [TKO]
The same could also be offered for a building material, but here only the user's own.
- 2011.09.07 For the proof of moisture / condensation protection (ISO 13788, fRsi etc.) different Rs values are to be set than for the proof of energy loss (ISO 6946, Psi / Chi / conductance). A second project currently needs to be saved. If the model is changed, the Rs values must be "readjusted".
Would it be possible to assign two Rs values for the room cells and then select the "target setting of the calculation"? [Gansch]
In the conductance value and result report, we could also output all Rs values used (for testing). But not in the picture.
The selection of the "line setting" (switch which Rs values) would have to be made in the fine grid parameter (possibly also a different fine grid!). Or both to a "merge" - all subdivisions from the two would have to be adopted.
How does it relate to the other proposal to indicate the direction and to automatically assign the Rs values to the rooms (based on the attributes to be defined) (see another request in this list)?
- 2011.10.06 In a project, my colleague and I have to make comparisons of possible solutions. My colleague expressed the idea that it would be practical if you could click on certain components and temporarily hide them for the calculation in order to be able to compare the effect of the measures more quickly. [Kerstin Wolf and Thomas Mende]
- 2011.08.13 It would be nice if the materials used could be output with a color legend (see example attached) [Ellerböck]
What is meant is the component report AND possibly also a legend in the 3D view. Also boundary conditions?
- 2011.07.25 Would it be possible to have the materials that were used in the project also appear in the report with color graphics? (Would be very helpful). [Ellerböck]
What is meant is the listing of the building materials in the component report AND also in the building materials list.
- 2011.08.04 A possibility to drop a room name via drag-drop (from where?) Would be nice [TKO]
Room selection of several rooms or "deselecting" from outside etc. also.
- 2011.08.04 The harmonic option should also be able to calculate a "nesting conductance" over the heating period (integral from time A to time B) [TKO]
Where should the "heating period" then be entered. In what context. Does that make sense for a component (part of a building)?
- 08/04/2011 It would be nice if you could assign the "Direction" to the axes X / Y / Z (or at least identify "Up" for the model). Correct alignment of the visualization is also possible with a third-party project. [TKO]
- 2011.07.27 It would be useful if you had a kind of "Zoom / Navigate to selected Elements" in the 2D view instead of constantly having to scroll and zoom the image with the mouse and mouse wheel. [TKO]
- 2011.07.25 The rooms could also be displayed and labeled in 3D - see examples. [Ellerböck / TKO]
In 2D (on slice) even as a fixed color - according to temperature or model view. In 3D, the rooms should appear transparent (the labeling of the name or the boundary conditions would otherwise be invisible).
We come to the "ability to move the lettering" in 3D - for rooms and heat sources relative to the "focus" would be an option.
- 2011.07.25 The visibility of the location of the test cross could be better. [Ellerböck]
E.g. a ball (and also labeling?)
- 2011.07.25 It is very nice that the sample points can be freely put together, but the display of the lettering in the 3D image would be desirable. [Ellerböck]
Also more wishes here in this regard.
- 2011.06.15 The direction of the calculation of the Z coordinates in the slice 3D project should be specifiable by the user. [Krec]
AnTherm currently calculates the Z coordinates by adding up the thicknesses of the individual layers. Z = 0 is on the first layer. If X / Y is interpreted as a horizontal section (view from above), then the growing Z coordinates go upwards (to the zenith). This is ok if you build the construction from bottom to top (e.g. basement wall / basement ceiling / outer wall), but the user proceeds the other way around (outer wall / floor slab / soil) so that the thicknesses are subtracted (so that Z continues to point to the zenith and not to the ground).
If X / Y is interpreted as a vertical section, the growing Z-values go to the observer. In the layer 3D model, it means that the first layer entered in the layer list is the "rearmost" (furthest away from the observer), the other 3D layers go "to the observer". However, if the user wants to enter "away from himself", so that the first layer remains "in front", the Z-values would have to be subtracted (the growing Z-values continue to show the observer an X / Y / Z left / positively oriented Cartesian Coordinate system).
2011.05.15 In the layer 3D window the order of the layers can be reversed (context menu). If you also want the Z values to be within a certain interval, the model can be converted to a 3D project and moved accordingly in Z.
2011.06.17 Switch (or choice): "Determine Z-values with addition / subtraction".
However, the Z-values then run (subtraction) from total thickness to 0, with 0 still in the first layer. So it would be practical to be able to say whether 0 should be in the first or last shift (switch or choice).
2011.06.19 What if we (additionally) offer that the position of Z = 0 is for any stratum? No. That just seems confusing.
But a Z offset would be conceivable, i.e. the adding or subtracting of the layer thicknesses begins with an initial Z value (input field).
- 2011.06.11 Should the names of the secondary functions "boundary moisture" (condensation / mold / rusting) not be supplemented with the prefix "surface"? These secondary functions are ONLY on the surface. [TKO]
- 2011.05.15 Include model examples from EN ISO 13370 appendix K (floor slabs) in the collection of examples [TKO]
- 2011.05.15 Include a calculation tool for the calculation of the sizes B´, bi, bb, tb from the information on the perimeter and area that are required for modeling the ground contact with the ground in the tool [TKO]
- 2011.06.17 The maximum permissible room air humidity can also be calculated from the temperatures in accordance with ÖNORM 8110-2: 2003 (see About limit humidity).
This could help in the limit moisture calculator (tool) as well as for the vapor diffusion calculation.
In concrete terms this means (for one-dimensional calculations!):
Outside climate condensation: "The calculations are based on the monthly mean values of the outside air temperature.", "The relative humidity can be set at 80% for all locations, except for the months of May, June, July and August at 75%.".
Outside climate condensation "with low (water vapor ???) storage capacity (window, frame, door)": "The average annual minimum value of the daily mean temperature is to be used as the outside air temperature.", "That, statistically speaking, over a period of 30 years is half which forms condensation on a few days. "
Outside climate condensation "For external walls in contact with the ground that are more than 1.5 m below the site, and for floors in contact with the ground, a fictitious floor temperature θB according to: θB = (θe + 12) / 2, but a maximum of 12 ° C must be calculated."
Indoor climate condensation "For apartments and rooms with comparable designation": "Indoor air temperature 20 ° C", "65% at outdoor air temperatures from 0 ° C to 10 ° C and decreasing by 1 percentage point every 1 K temperature decrease in the outdoor air below 0 ° C and by each 1 percentage point increasing for every 1 K increase in the temperature of the outside air above 10 ° C ".
Indoor climate mold "For apartments and rooms with comparable designation": 55% at outdoor air temperatures from 0 ° C to 5 ° C and increasing by 1 percentage point for every 1 K temperature increase in the outdoor air for over 5 ° C to 10 ° C and by 1.5 each time Percentage points increasing for every 1 K increase in the temperature of the outside air above 10 ° C and decreasing by 1 percentage point for every 1 K temperature of the outside air below 0 ° C ".
- 2011.05.19 Offer a function that "no elements selected" - to turn off the selection (a click deselects in Elements2D only if you click on the background). [Schallert]
Shift-Click (a zero-size lasso) currently has a similar effect. Or a click in the ElementBrowser "behind" the last element. Research.
- 2011.05.17 In the result report, the matrix of the heat flows between the room pairs could also be output (like conductance matrix) [TKO]
It is an absolutely unnecessary redundancy, with no added value - the heat flows shown in this way "only" belong to the modeled part (like the thermal conductance values).
- 2011.05.17 PeriodicBC: If the solution to the harmonic problem is also available, we can produce the progressions of the phase-shifted heat flows between the room pairs in the result report (one curve per room pair - with legend). [TKO]
For this we first need the harmonic boundary conditions (for each boundary condition in each harmonic the amplitude and phase. So maybe later. As soon as the harmonic boundary conditions are entered, a large number of further evaluations are possible. Research.
2011.11.26 It would also be interesting to be able to show the sums of the curves (if several) [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 PeriodicBC: Also timelines of the heat flux densities at the sample points (in addition to the temperature curves) [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 heat flux density "through" one sample area, timeline of it [TKO]
- 2011.11.26 If we have the building material type "Cavity" (for which lambda is automatically calculated) then it could be decided in the visualization whether this should be visualized (like building material or empty) [TKO]
- 08/20/2011 MigVS2010 / CRVS2010: to optimize scalability in a SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio project is to select the No Printer option under Print Setup.
Typically, when a crystal report is created, a default printer has been designated on the development machine. This default printer determines the layout of the images, fonts, and database fields on the report.
The advantage to designating a default printer is that it offers consistency in the display of reports: reports are displayed to the layout of the default printer. The disadvantage to using a default printer is that it can present a scalability problem. For example, some printer drivers contain memory leaks or file handle leaks. If a report is configured for a printer driver that has one of those issues, the performance of the report is adversely affected.
Therefore, as a best practice for scalability, modify your report to use no printer driver.
Note: One consequence of setting a report to have no printer driver is that the report layout may no longer be identical to the output from your intended printer. It is recommended that after you have modified the report to have no printer driver, test your report on the intended printer. If necessary, adjust the report layout.
In "Solution Explorer", double-click your report.
Right-click on any open area of the report and select Designer> Printer Setup.
In the "Print Setup" dialog box, select No Printer, and then click OK. Click File> Save All
- 08/20/2020 MigVS2010 / CRVS2010 Handling Error Events: To prevent disruptions and errors, a new event has been added to the CrystalReportViewer control, the Error event. When the Error event is used, the CrystalReportViewer control displays exception messages without disruption at the top of the CrystalReportViewer control.
To suppress the thrown exception, you call the Error event method and set ErrorEventArgs.Handled to True in the event handler.
Add the Error event method to your code-behind class.
Set ErrorEventArgs.Handled to True in the event handler.
2011.08.20 stub handler in CrViewerForm added (yet only NOP)
- 2011.03.28 How can I activate the inscription of the isolines by clicking on the designated test point? [Timo Kautz / BTI-MUC]
The "pickable" acts on the surface objects (surface, slices, isosurface). Do we also want "Pickable Isolines" for the positioning of the sample point? How exactly can the user hit the isoline? Research.
- 2011.03.31 The possibility of displaying the surface temperatures on the model by clicking the reason was to make an update. If you look at my evaluations in the report sent to you, you will know why. What now? [Timo Kautz / BTI-MUC]
Just ask what is really meant by this in detail - the pictures show exactly that. Something misunderstood our development. What exactly is meant by “click” and “view”? Research.
- 2010.04.27 For the sample points collected in the sample points list, labels should also be displayed in the 3D view [Kautz / BTI-Muc]
The labeling comes like the isolines and can be switched on / off in "sample".See also other requests in this area, e.g. the listing of the trial points in the "Trial" tab, etc.
- 2009.07.23 Labels of the sample points could be displayed just like those of the isolines (with visibility!). A switch to switch on / off in the "Probe" tab; [TKO]
Font / decimal places as with the isotherms?
Attention: Labeling the SliceXYZ or ProbeFilter on the VisualizationGrid alone would not be correct. Result report provides values above the SuperFineGrid (if necessary then further refined); The visualization grid is not yet set up on VeryHighResolution (for this we need more memory, i.e. 64bit) but only over the cell corners. The interpolation over the SuperFineGrid is more precise than that over the visualization grid (also another algorithm).
- 2011.03.28 A measuring tool (ruler) to measure the size (length) of an area in the 3D image (e.g. how big is the spot below the fRsi value) [TKO, Häusler, Kalwoda]
09/30/2011 A corresponding widget already exists. Design of the connection to Results3D is missing.
- 2011.03.28 Isloline representation of the fRsi value (only in the 2-room case) [TKO, Häusler, Kalwoda]
04/24/2011 now we have the program setting fRsiEvaluateTwoSpaceOnly
- 2009.12.02 In addition to the limit humidity (100% on the surface), we could also specify the mold protection limit humidity (80%) in the result report. [Th.Zink / acoustic book]
The rated value of the mold moisture should be parameterizable (default 80%) and also visible in the heading of the column.
04/25/2011 already implemented in Result3D for visualization
- 2011.03.29 In addition to the evaluation of the condensation moisture (limit moisture) in the result report, also output 0.8 times this as mold limit moisture (0.8 can also be set as an application parameter). [TKO]
In addition to 0.8 of the condensation limit moisture = mold limit moisture, there is also 0.6 * KGF = corrosion limit moisture.
The respective factors should be parameterizable as program settings.
- 2011.03.25 HLP: In the web version of the help there is no synchronization of the displayed help page with the table of contents. [TKO]
The implementation aka hilfe.dyrektywa.com can also be followed in hilfe.anther.eu.
- 2011.03.25 HLP: Expand the section "Message: Solution creation aborted / status of the calculation" in the solver window and explain typical situations (aka. Number of cells / license, number of iterations / max, heat ok but steam not, ditto harmonic, ...) [TKO]
If a vapor solution has already been completely calculated and one with the higher accuracy is required and this is then canceled (number of iterations) then the vapor diffusion matrix disappears in the conductance report (because "not solved") but no error message is displayed at the end of the vapor calculation ( since ILW-old already exists). If the steam or harmonic calculation is requested and only the stationary one is successful (or otherwise a part is not finished) then a corresponding (status) message should be sent!
We now check the IsSolved at the end of the solver run and issue a message / dialog with status information. The conductance matrix is only assigned if IsSolved = True. Otherwise this is also missing! Applies to both heat transport and vapor diffusion tasks.
Even if the calculation is initially complete, which is then repeated (with other solver parameters) and then incomplete, the program displays a corresponding message regarding the status of the incomplete calculation.
- 2011.03.24 A preview of the position of the revolution axis (in the "Revolve to 3D" dialog) [TKO]
Or preview of the result of the revolution.
- 2011.03.24 It would be practical if the coordinates of the axis were suggested in the "Revolve to 3D" dialog (e.g. left, right, top, bottom or min, max or also first building material / surface or even a list to choose from, etc.). [TKO]
- 2011.03.21 Will you create a tutorial for modeling on ground surfaces? [Andrea Mainini / Politecnica Milano]
- 2011.03.18 It would be practical if the standard format for saving the images (or 3D scenes, reports) could be entered in the program settings and suggested automatically in the file dialog (instead of having to specify this again and again) [TKO]
And if necessary, the setting changed accordingly after the memory (the last format used is then the default).
2011.03.19 Current implementation (tkornicki.IO.BitmapSaver) remembers the last used image format within the AnTherm session (i.e. it is simply not saved in the settings).
- 2011.03.17 In addition to the "Recently Used", we could offer a (theoretically unlimited) list of all projects that have been worked on so far (aka File-Recent-More ...) - this could search through all known directories (as in simulation folder cleanup) or the noted names (but then more than 35) offer - with sorting by date, folder, ... (as in simulation folder cleanup) [TKO]
The "always forgotten" projects can thus be found.
Should we use the simulation folder list (known folders) or another? Research.
- 2011.03.16 As an experienced ADOBE (Photoshop and PDF) user, I would like to be able to use the Adobe zoom function: with the key combination Ctrl + Space and at the same time opening a window, the area can be selected that should be displayed in full screen. So you can quickly zoom into the construction. [Gansch]
When constructing the small gaps between the rafters and the vapor barrier, I noticed that navigating with the Mau is a bit difficult, as it often has to be zoomed in.
Zooming with the mouse wheel seems unfamiliar. Feedback from the "Snapping Grid" would not be bad (static in the rulers or dynamic - with a highlight when the snap occurs)
- 2011.03.14 In the Sample tab (Results3D) enable the input of the X / Y / Z values (right before "Movable"). [TKO]
With the NumericUpDown as in the section X / Y / Z, same effect.
- 2011.03.14 The number of decimal places that are displayed in the section X / Y / Z (later also sample) should be greater. [TKO]
Also in the "trial display" in 3D (rounded)? Research.
- 2011.03.14 In the section X / Y / Z (later also sample) a tooltip should show the actual coordinate (in the NUD the number is always displayed rounded!). [TKO]
Important, because the "trial display" in 3D is also rounded.
- 2011.03.14 The buttons can be moved / selected in the sample tab with a tooltip that explains the function (or the status). [TKO]
aka "Change X / Y / Z in the 3D image with the mouse" or "Set X / Y / Z with click / double-click on areas in 3D".
- 2011.02.14 The PSI value determination should also enable the U-values / lengths to be subdivided. [Ertl]
If the U-value-based calculation does not only include the U-values lying at the adiabatic limits, it should be possible (graphically) to select the length ranges / reference points in the tool and then the U-values assigned (as numbers,fx factors or calculated automatically from the model). So then the sum U * goesfx * l into theCalculation into it. It should also be possible to use the last U-value layer in front of the room surface (e.g. floor insulation boundary). And all of this in combination with the previous automatisms (simplified with 2-U values).
Documentation also requested directly from the program.
- 2011.01.06 Replace Crystal Reports with M $ Reports - no cumbersume install required anymore, better performance [TKO]
but reduced export capabilities.
Migration possible in VS2008 too.
- 2010.12.01 Migrate all reports to MS.ReportViewer thus removing the (confusing, due to now complex installation) dependency on CR [TKO]
VS2008 report viewer support export to PDF and Excel. VS2010 also to Word.
Research required to support tables and subreports, images etc.
MS.ReportViewer adds PageFormat options editabel by the user.
MS.ReportViewer has (eventually) ability to show more then one report in single window - research.
MS.ReportViewer has some (additional) report browsing methods (aka Document Map) - research.
MS.ReportViewr is told to be faster and less memory demanding than CR.
- 2011.05.21 Could tooltips be displayed on the tabs themselves (and not just the tabs) in the Result3D? [TKO]
CHECK: ShowToolTips in TabControl.
2011.05.21 - tabControl.ShowToolTip is already TRUE (in CompbinedParams.TabControls_UpdateTooltips. Set ToolTip of each container? Resaerch.
- 2010.12.22 DIN 4108-8 (5.2) refers to the Rsi (eq) values for the areas of obstructed heat transfer "behind built-in cupboards", "behind free-standing cupboards" etc. It might be advisable to include these in the standard surfaces:
"Provided that the rooms are heated uniformly and are adequately ventilated, as well as largely unimpeded air circulation on the surfaces of the building envelope building components To assess the risk of mold growth on surfaces, the heat transfer resistances according to DIN 4108-2: 2003-07, Section 6 be set.
If the air circulation or the exchange of radiation between the outside wall surface on the room side and (warmer) interior components is hindered, there is less heat transfer and thus a greater heat transfer resistance Rsi and a lower inside surface temperature. Such a case occurs, for example, with curtains or furniture in front of the outer wall.
The one defined in DIN 4108-2 Room-side heat transfer resistance of 0.25 m² · K / W for external walls already takes into account the hindrance to heat transfer through light curtains and in the edge of the room.
The one used for windows, French doors and doors according to DIN EN ISO 13788Room-side heat transfer resistance of 0.13 m² · K / W assumes unimpeded air circulation.
The influence of cabinets can be taken into account in an equivalent heat transfer resistance Rsi, eq. Rsi, eq can be used for thermal calculations instead of the usual heat transfer resistance Rsi according to DIN 4108-2 and already includes the thermal resistance of the cabinet. The following equivalent heat transfer resistances can be used to calculate the room-side surface temperature:
- Areas behind built-in cupboards: Rsi, eq = 1.00 m² · K / W
- Areas behind free-standing cabinets: Rsi, eq = 0.50 m² · K / W"
- 2010.12.22 DIN 4108-8 (5.1) refers to the fact that "With the introduction of DIN 4108-2: 2001-03 ... a two-dimensional thermal bridge calculation with the boundary conditions of DIN 4108-2" has to be carried out. Include the general conditions information 4108-2 in the documentation.
- 2010.12.22 In DIN 4108-8 (5.3) we read: "To avoid mold growth, the surface temperature must not fall below 12.6 ° C when applying the climatic boundary conditions according to DIN 4108-2. A temperature factor fRsi ≥ 0.7 is
synonymous. For the assessment of glazing and frames, reference is made to 5.5 (of the 4108-8). "
04/24/2011 now we have the program setting fRsiEvaluateTwoSpaceOnly
- 2010.12.22 DIN 4108-8 (5.5) refers to the fact that when connecting windows, French doors and doors to the structure, "when determining the surface temperatures in the area of the reveal, heat transfer resistances of 0.25 m² · K / W for the wall and 0.13 m² · K / W for windows, French doors and doors according to DIN EN ISO 13788. "
- 2010.12.22 In DIN 4108-8 (5.5) we read: "There are no normative quantitative requirements for the temperatures of the surfaces of the components windows, French doors and doors themselves."
- 2010.12.22 In DIN 4108-8 (5.6) we read: "In DIN 4108-2: 1981-08 , in addition to structural thermal bridges, connection points between components are also named as thermal bridges, namely corners of external components Except for the tabulated minimum requirements: Corners of exterior components with the same structure are not to be treated as thermal bridges. In the case of other corners of exterior components, the thermal protection must be improved by constructive measures. Suitable constructive measures should be explained in separate publications. See also DIN 4108 Supplement 2: 1998- 08 ". What now?
In DIN 4108-8 we read: "For common fasteners (e.g. nails, screws, wire anchors) and mortar joints in masonry, there was also no need to provide evidence of the thermal bridge effect."
- 2010.12.22 In DIN 4108-8 (5.6) we read: "In the absence of precise specifications for the room climate in 3.1 Condensation formation on the surfaces of components, DIN 4108-3: 1981-08 prevailed among experts, the verification of the absence of condensation on the surface according to the climatic specifications according to 3.2 condensation inside components of the
DIN 4108-3: 1981-08 to be calculated. "
- 2010.12.22 DIN 4108-2 (6.2) stipulates that the fRsi> 0.7 proof (dg Tsi> 12.6 ° C) must be made in any case (except for the construction identical to BBL2) (i.e. Tsi> 12.6 ° C with Te = -5 ° C, Ti = 20 ° C) and gives the Rsi = 0.25 m²K / W (unheated = 0.17 m²K / W) and Rse = 0.04 m²K / W! (for basement, ground, unheated buffer zone T = 10 ° C, for unheated attic space T = -5 ° C).
So similar to the ÖNORM!
DIN 4108-3 (core moisture) prescribes the same climatic conditions as 4108-2 6.2. For the heat transfer, however, the values specified in EN ISO 6946 are decisive (A.2.3).
04/24/2011 now we have the program setting fRsiEvaluateTwoSpaceOnly
- 2010.12.22 Adjust / check building material master data to DIN V 4108-4 (200706).
- 2011.01.27 In (very) old program versions there was the possibility to enter horizontal and vertical reinforcements (diameter, x1 / x2, position Y, distance dz). In 2D, these were then modeled as equivalent sheet metal (with the same lambda) or (much better) sheet metal of a given thickness but modeled with an equivalent lambda. Overlaps in the same plane or crossovers etc. could also be taken into account. [TKO]
How does it look like in 3D (wires of equivalent cross-sectional area, which distribution - start Z, end Z, ...) ???
What happens when converting between 2D, 3DS, 3D and back?
How does this affect the evaluation model and result grid?
- 2011.01.27 In (very) old program versions there was the possibility to enter diagonal reinforcements (diameter, x1 / x2, y1 / y2 distance dz). In 2D these were then mapped as additional connections in the equation network. Overlaps in the same plane or crossings etc. could also be taken into account. [TKO]
How does that look like in 3D ... ???
What happens when converting between 2D, 3DS, 3D and back?
How does this affect the evaluation model and result grid?
- 2011.01.31 it would be possible to generally specify two Rs values for components - this saves you from having to change the Rsi values if you want to calculate the surface temperature or the heat losses? I know that the program would then always have to calculate twice, but maybe, when it comes to the output, you could always enter what you want to calculate beforehand in a query ... but if you want to calculate the surface temperatures, for example, you can't switch on the heat flow lines [and vice versa]. On the other hand, it would be optimal if one could depict the surface temperatures and the heat flow lines in one picture and both have been calculated with the "correct" RSi values! [J.Gansch / umweltberatung.at]
The Rsi used for the calculation can be found in the component report - one according to EN ISO 13788 is to be used for moisture / surface temperature and for the conductance calculation according to EN ISO 6946! The former lead to significantly lower surface temperatures, the latter to a higher evaluation of the transmission heat losses. In order to evaluate both, TWO INVOICES are ALWAYS NECESSARY! But for a "rough estimate" it works.
I already understand the idea. Only if the program prevents the isotherms from being drawn (i.e. only the evaluation of the conductance values is allowed and then the end) then this is not optimal from the operating side. Conversely, the conductance results also provide the accuracy test - it is not possible to do without this (when asked about temperatures). A hybrid solution (in the evaluation) would also be a complex story.
One could use the results of one calculation as an approximation of the others in order to speed them up.
Nevertheless, I think the idea is good and (maybe) we'll do something in that direction.Until then, the user decides (and checks) what he is currently calculating.
- 2010.12.16 The streamline (s) as an assembly could deliver both the line and the tube (if switched on) as output. [TKO]
What would then be the advantage / additional benefit / added value? The fact that the line also goes in the middle of the tube is only visible if the tube is partially transparent (which also implies that the line would be partially transparent because we only have one parameter for opacity). The expectation that if no tube can be created (memory) the line will then be complete is simply wrong - it is already treated correctly.
However, nice as a LOD variant. Research.
- 2010.12.13 Display a message if one or more boundary conditions are entered in the model but have no connections to the calculation model (e.g. space removed from the material as in the example 100218 Flachdach_test.antherm).
- 2010.12.07 Offer a second scalar function over the evaluation of a first one: The isosurface after coloring according to the primary function (the value of the isosurface is after a second). Show the isolines of the primary function on the isosurface (the value of the isosurface is evaluated after a second one). [TKO]
There is already a similar wish here, but the change is that the isosurface is created according to the value of a second scalar function and the coloring (as before) or isolines continues to be based on the primary function.
- 2010.11.30 The maximum number of tube vertices (since 6.95) or the maximum number of streamline segments (steps <100,000) could also be set as parameters of the program (in the program settings) [TKO]
- 11/30/2010 It would be practical if the calculation of the contrast color to the background color were parameterized (e.g. percent of the brightness value). This not only affects the text color in the element list (colored since 6.95) but also all text colors in the graphical evaluation. [TKO]
Attention: in the graphical evaluation we still have the "shadow" issue which has been deactivated so far.
Attention: There are two variants: a) Choose black or white based on the background color; b) Contrasting color to calculate another. What is meant is question a).
- 2010.11.24 While the streamlines are being "drawn" with the 3D cursor, the integration step size could be increased significantly (performance aka LOD) in order to be reset to the set value at the end of the movement [TKO]
In itself a nice idea, but the quality of the animation of the intermediate positions may also be significantly reduced - is that what we want? Attitude? Compare RenderTime?
Attention: The streamline may not be started with a larger step size! This is about more than just the minimum step size.
- 2008.07.22 We should replace the NumericUpDown with something else (up-down at power of ten) [TKO]
Integration increment and where else? Blast from the past.
- 2010.06.21 In addition to the output of only one coldest point of each room, the output of the other 2nd to 3rd points could also represent a "cold peak" in the results report (or automatically included in the sample point list). This is interesting in the case of window frames, where the coldest point is always on the spacer and the other "cold poles" are also of interest for a component connection. [Ferk / Graz University of Technology].
2012.10.01 and where should these "further 2nd to 3rd points" come from?
- 2010-11-13 In addition to the extreme points of any room, corners are also of interest. Such points could e.g. be offered in the sample points list (and not necessarily all automatically in the reports) [TKO]
There are other similar wishes as well.
It works and all surface cells that border the building material at least along one edge: there it gets colder on the inside. Especially if a room name was used for spatially separated rooms, only the one corner is currently output (the coldest of all). However, you might also want to be able to jump to the other or evaluate it.
Attention: Problematic with "jagged" surfaces, because then there are all (possibly very many) "outside corners".
However, only one point should be output per "room surface cell" (not all corners, edge centers of the cells, but only the coldest of them).
However, it must also be avoided that the "coldest of a room" is then listed twice.
- 2010.11.06 Perspective switch in the 3D control panel could be displayed as a button with a changing symbol of a cuboid or as two option buttons. [TKO]
- 2010.11.07 It would be nice if the help for the result3D control panel could be jumped to directly from the panel (instead of just to the result3D help page) [TKO]
Since Help-Context always goes to the form and not to the controls, we would also have to add a "help button". I don't see any other option at the moment (without a complete rebuilding of the help context structure).
- 2009.02.24 An automated gradation of slopes would be a great additional tool for AnTherm! [Renz / UIBK]
- 2007.10.23 Importing BW Image, filling it with color / material by flud-fill and then converting to a 2D model by rasterizing - valuable option to get data in [TKO]
A catch point variant in argos (zub-kassel)?
- 2007.10.21 Importing an image (BMP, GIF etc) and converting from color boundaries to a model [TKO]
- Would it be possible to use an image as a template for input? [Pöhn]
Edge detection, snap to edge
2009.12.31 The pictures can now be imported as picture templates, but no "Snap-To-Edge" possible, only view for better orientation.
- Would it be possible to use a line list / polygon list / DXF as a template for the input? [TKO]
Snap to line, point
- 2007.09.10 When importing from DXF, the processing of the building material list (based on the selected building material criterion in the import) should be offered as an intermediate step. Then all imported elements get the correct building material properties from the start. [TKO]
- 2009.02.22 The variant chosen for the building material name (eg LayerName) could be parsed according to the building material properties (eg. FormatTemplate "Name L =% NR =% N Rho =% NC =% N Mu =% N etc.). This would result in a Subsequent processing (allocation of building materials, element type, etc.) are facilitated, the material list is formed). [TKO]
Attention: Not all characters are allowed in the layer name (<> / \ "":;? * |, = `Are not allowed!).
- 2007.09.10 When importing from DXF (or otherwise generally with the new project), the user should be offered to transfer the building material list of the currently open project to the new (initially empty) project [TKO]
- 2011.06.08 During the DXF import the possibility should be given to relocate the origin of the coordinates (translate or offset) [Maydl / TU-Graz]
- 2006.09.18 Could the scaling of the coordinates be changed when importing the DXF data (e.g. * 1 for mm, * 10 for cm) should the DXF data have been created in CM or even M? [Thomas Zelger, IBO]
You should even offer the relocation of the origin of coordinates!
- 2006.07.06 DXF files are sometimes written out with rounding errors (Alsatian - not really deterministic). These slight deviations in the coordinate values in the DXF file lead to the fact that some polygons from the DXF are not imported into the AnTherm in the import module of the AnTherm, due to the lack of "orthogonality" of the line elements. [Alsatian]
2009.02.21 Further examples from Alsatian with even coarser adiabatic holes resulting from the rounding effects in the DXF file.
In general, it should be considered whether a "Round at Nth decimal digit" parameter should be introduced.
Likewise, it should be considered whether we should stay with DXF float (only 7 valid digits!) Or better switch to decimal internally.
A browser with all polylines + nodes (treeview or combined with DataGrid?) Would be helpful.
2009.03.07 The changeover to double in the DXF reader module is not yet entirely satisfactory either. AcaD apparently always writes out 16 digits (before and after the comma together) although IEEE Standard 15 (and we respect it) - so when reading in as a double we still lose 1-2 digits. Go to Decimal?
- 02/23/2009 The "air cavities" could also be marked as such (polygons) after the import (instead of assigning building materials, the lambdas equivalents are calculated!) [TKO]
We only need the mark of such a polygon as an air cavity for the calculation and the specification of the expected heat flow direction, specification odb this is to be seen horizontally or vertically and the dT specification. From this we can automatically calculate the lambda. The cavities could even be automatically subdivided into independent areas (<5mm) according to the standard!
- 2009.02.23 For the import of a DXF file, I would like the color assignment to be adopted [Renz / UIBK]
see ACI (Autocad Color Index) table at http://sub-atomic.com/~moses/acadcolors.html or also http://www.cadforum.cz/cadforum/qaID.asp?ID=1236
see also: http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2010/ENU/AutoCAD%202010%20User%20Documentation/index.html?url=WS1a9193826455f5ffa23ce210c4a30acaf-4d03.htm,topicNumber=d0e212805
see also the BugList!
- 2009.10.18 Would it be possible to import REGION / HATCH (SCHRAFF) from DXF? These are actually the only "two-dimensional" structures in the Acad [Gansch Josef]
- 02/05/2006 The work when entering the elements is slowed down unnecessarily (compared to WAEBRU) because the "empty element" is always offered as the element type. It would be much more pleasant if the type of the element entered last were retained (this saves you two unnecessary clicks on (almost) every element!). [Krec]
Duplicate (instead of NEW) Use button!
An option setting in the program settings would not be bad (Default New Element Type: ...)
- Would it be possible to always declare a new element as a "building material element" [C.Häusler, Chancellery Ing.Franz Kalwoda]
Generally, yes. But it is better to use the "Duplicate" function - the active element is copied 100%, including its type!
We decided on the empty cell in order to avoid the incorrect entry "Lambda = 0". However, this could be intercepted in the rasterizer.
2010.12.08 Invalid properties have been fully intercepted since (presumably V.3). So nothing stands in the way of implementing your wish.
- 2008.05.08 Would it be possible for the perspective to be switched on automatically when reading in a 3D project, if switched off (Elements3D, Results3D)? [TKO]
2010.10.06 There is nothing against it if the isometric setting "RestoreAdjust", which has existed since V5, is interpreted in this way.
2010.12.08 It is only about the first ad, but not if it is already displayed. Such is the effect of this attitude. What if Results3D is not closed, but the project has been changed (i.e. the automatic closing of Results3D has been turned off).
- 2011.11.18 Would it be possible to relocate the rotation center interactively in the Result3D / Results3D [TKO]
A review of the current location of the center is necessary beforehand (bBox Center, Translation, Zoom / Scale).
The center could also be displayed as a simple axbox!
- 2010.10.19 In the result 3D it would be nice if the PointPicker is switched on if an additional 3D cursor (e.g. a small ball, cross etc.) signals the supposed PickPoint while the mouse is being moved over the areas. So it would be clearer for the user where the next DoubleClick (or click) will move the test point. [TKO]
This could become a "minor" or even a "major" performance problem. The CellPicker is not too fast. The variant with the cache does exist, but the implementation effort would be considerably high. Research.
- 2010.10.23 A kind of combined PointPicker with 3D_Cursor would be nice. The movements of the cursor are then limited to the area under the mouse pointer (go to the picks). That means no click / double view necessary - so a third variant. [TKO]
How should this be differentiated: Pick via Click / DoubleCLick / Move or 3D-Cursor Move. Do we need switches or do we want to fix all of this with modifier keys? Note: There is also move with the modifier keys (with SHift: Move constrained to the axis), so maybe Ctrl-Move would then be conceivable? Is this still free?
- 2007.10.21 Having material type "cavity equivalent" raising automatic lambda calculus for small cavities [TKO]
Either Element-Type or a special Material type.
- 2007.10.18 The air cavity calculator could actually calculate the area of the cavities (resulting from the minimum grid from the overlaps) (currently we only calculate the sum of the areas of all selected elements, i.e. without taking the overlaps into account) [TKO]
For this it is necessary to create the minimum grid (in good time, possibly continuously in the background).
- 2006.12.20 The air space calculator could give a graphic symbol feedback (inclined symbol drawing with D, B and current direction arrow) [TKO]
- 05/25/2009 It would be practical if the tutorials were offered at the end of the installation. [TKO]
- 2009.01.13 A toolbar (e.g. on the left side of the main window) which allows you to jump to the individual windows. A double click should maximize the window in question. [Aleé / Kappermuller / Mischek]
Every open window is already listed in the "Window" menu and can be accessed from there.
A toolbar would be more direct as a "top level".
- 2008.12.23 A toolbar to bring up the frequently used windows would be practical (instead of via menu) [TKO]
- 2010.10.23 Provide some additional information on active stereo modes (i.e. CrystalEyes and applicable hardware) [TKO]
here is how you can test your application to get an idea of where the problem might be:
1) Try SetStereoTypeToRedBlue () instead of crystal eyes to make sure that the vtkCamera is set up properly. If you don't see any Red / Blue separation in this mode, you can be sure that it is to the app and not VTK or the nVidia drivers that are causing the problem.
2) Use SetStereoTypeToCrystalEyes () and set the nVidia driver up for active stereo. If active stereo is working for your application, you will be able to see the monitor rapidly switching between the two eyes (you'll have to attach the computer to a CRT).
3) If you have active stereo working with your application, but the split channel passive stereo via the driver functionality doesn't work, then you know that the problem is with the nVidia driver and not with VTK.
The only LCD displays that will support crystal eyes are the ones that are advertised as 120Hz 3D displays.
In addition, the video card must support quad-buffered OpenGL 3D support. If the specifications for the card don't say "quad-buffered OpenGL", then the card does not support it.
- 2010.09.20 Is it possible, for example, to move the position of a repeating element over several layers in the 3D layer model? [Joachim Nackler]
2010.11.12 due to [Clemens Häusler / Kalwoda]
“Selecting / moving the elements in several layers of a 3D layer project” as well as “stretching”, “rotating” etc. are not yet implemented today. The way is currently also via converting to a 3D project (File-> Convert → 3D) or repeating the selection / shifting process for the individual layers. Note: A 3D project can also be converted (back) to a 3D layer project (only the names of the 3D layers are lost).
- 2010.09.13 Function where you can click on surfaces in the 3D image and only receive the evaluation of temp / limit humidity etc. there. Neither clicking over the contour lines nor entering coordinates are particularly pleasant. This above-mentioned click function would be a real gain in convenience. [Timo Kautz / BTI-MUC]
The prerequisites for making the 3D objects “clickable” or “pickable” and “dragable” (with so-called “interaction widgets”) are only met with the migration to the latest visualization platform in this version. The preparatory changes in the “Probe” panel (the ability to parameterize the “Probekrezes”) were made in spring 2010. The consolidated X / Y / Z information with the "Pick" and "Drag" buttons should be accommodated in this panel. I'm still working on the design of the individual interactions (whether "click" or "double click", widget display for "dragging X / Y / Z", if necessary, limiting the pick to the surfaces alone, further coordinate selection aids, ...).
2010.09.24 Pickable and Dragable (Moveable) implemented (panel sample). No label above the point yet.
It should now be considered what the label should display (T, RelH, Psat ..., coordinates?) And this also in connection with labels for all test points (not just the current XYZ). See also other requests in this regard.
2010.11.18 Also to consider a new label switch: An XYZ, Min / MaxExtremes, ProbePoints, Mesh (from Hedgehog?), ...
- 2010.08.08 The menu "New instance project saved" should be approached more extensively both in the context of the project file and in a tutorial (creating model branches of a simulation). [TKO]
- 2010.08.08 In the tutorials indicate the Undo / Redo (in the ContextMenu) [TKO]
- 2010.08.08 The two menus "New Instance ..." from the Tools menu could also be replicated in the "File-> New ..." menu [TKO]
- 2010.08.08 Add more hotkeys in the context menu of the element editing (aka Duplicate etc) [TKO]
- 2010.07.21 If the window building materials or surfaces is visible, then when selecting an element (inElemente2D, Browser etc.) the suitable (same) building material could be searched for in the building material window (or surface in the surface list) and displayed (selected) if available [ TKO]
The selection would have to be made outside of the HistoryStack, whereby the change in the building material could then be undone, but not consistent with the selection list of the building materials.
With multiple selection of elements, this function would only make sense if all selected elements have the same building material (or surface).
Ergo: Very Low Priority.
- 2010.07.14 Every element editing tool (move, rotate etc) could implement a preview mode. As soon as the mouse is "over" the execution button, a preview of the change can be presented in Elements2D or Elements3D. [TKO]
- 07/11/2010 Add "ZoomToSelection" (or FitToSelection) action to the Elements2D menus.
- 07/04/2010 Have a look onto the ribbon interface licencing at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa973809.aspx. Can it be afforded to join the program. [TKO]
see also: http://www.devsource.com/c/a/Techniques/Using-a-Custom-Ribbon-in-Your-NET-Applications/
see also: http://www.divil.co.uk/net/
- 2010.06.26 Introduce a setting "AutoUpgradeEnabled" for all Open / SaveFile dialogs (Gets or sets a value indicating whether this FileDialog instance should automatically upgrade appearance and behavior when running on Windows Vista.) - many Vista users complain about this automatic update. [TKO]
Actually what we want is a "downgrade" of the behavior from OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog to WinXP mode.
- 06/25/2010 Consider employing "FileDialogCustomPlacesCollection" by adding "AnTherm Projects" users folder. [TKO]
In order for a custom place to appear in the OpenFileDialog or SaveFileDialog, the AutoUpgradeEnabled property must be set to true (the default).
- 2010.06.17 Check: Do stereo modes make sense when perspective is switched off? Automatic reset to mono in parallel projection? [TKO]
- 2010.06.17 It would be nice to alter the mouse pointer on 3D Windows (and maybe Element2D too) to show current operation (rotate, spin, pan, zoom etc.) [TKO]
- 2010.06.16 MigVS2008 Replace starting external HTML viewer with WebBrowser control
And where does that happen? Where is the "external HTML viewer" started from within the application? What should be improved with it (with its own viewer)? What other expectations speak in favor of implementation?
- 2010.06.16 MigVS2008 Replace MainMenu / Menus / Contextmenus with MenuStrip and related controls
- 2010.06.13 A kind of status display (status bar?) Should show the active function (possibly also vector) [Schallert]
2010.12.08 Actually, the information display of the active function should take place where it is effective. So it is safe next to "coloring", and only there. See also "Isosurface after a second function".
- 2010.06.13 Sizing border of the window should be thinner (i.e. not derived from the desktop settings) in order to waste less space for the frame [TKO]
- 2010.10.12 Multi-monitor use: Is only possible to a limited extent. Reason: The sub-windows within Antherm (element selection, building materials, etc.) cannot be moved beyond the main window. This means that if, as is usually the case, Antherm has been enlarged to full screen on one screen, you cannot move any sub-windows to the other screen. But that would be very practical. (Examples of this behavior: Photoshop, toolbars and task area of MS Office, etc.) [WDP / BD]
Can't the window enlarge beyond the screen size (not maximized)? Yes. But that is not the desired behavior. E.g. with two monitors with different resolutions (laptop and desktop monitor) this is not very practical.
Desired behavior: The program window is maximized on one monitor, various child windows can also be placed on the other monitor (see above program examples + MS Visual Studio, etc.).
- Arielle Holmes Heaven knows which poster
- What is the ultrasonic coupling gel made of?
- When did Claireece Precious Jones die
- 190 ml is how many grams
- When does Burger King serve lunch?
- Oceanhorn Riptide Reef help me Howard
- Codeanywhere git clone github
- How to make 1 tar chasni
- WhatsApp status islamic quotes about patience
- Texet Wireless Mouse Binding Instructions
- When did the newspaper start?
- What is Ardhastama Sani
- What is my LPC Score
- Silvia s15 lhd dashboard everywhere chrysler
- Where's Viola Burnham Guyana
- How to make Swiss milk toffee
- Wholesale fishing equipment outlet Brooklyn
- Who is Selma Blair Baby Daddy
- Manorama News Isl Contest Change WhatsApp number
- Whoa mule guitar chords
- How did Isaac map out Jesus
- Knock nevis like it floats experiment
- Howard Goodkin Dentist nj Wang
- Where to get Sea Buckthorn Witcher 3 Cheats