Fritz box upnp deactivate whatsapp
How do I activate UPnP for my Fritz! Box?
Important note: The AVM FRITZ! Box WAN interface sensor is deprecated as of PRTG version 16.1.23.
Please see the following article for more details and possible alternatives:
This article applies to PRTG Network Monitor 12 through 15
In order to use the AVM Fritz! Box Sensor in PRTG, you do not need to enter credentials, but your box must provide traffic values via UPnP. You can activate this functionality in the web interface of your Fritzbox.
Depending on the type and firmware of your box, the UPnP setting can be found in different menus of your Fritz! Box web interface.
Look for Transmit status information over UPnP (recommended) or Transfer status information via UPnP (recommended).
This setting can be found, for example, under
- System | Network Settings
- Home Network | Network | Tab: Programs
- Home Network | Network | Tab: UPnP
For detailed information, please see http://service.avm.de/support/
Sample Screen Shots of Fritz! Box Settings
- Zapping sound when I start the car
- How does common law work in Ontario
- How to get Multibox Runescape private
- Norman crisologo how old is marco
- Who adopts more children Republicans or Democrats
- Arindam Roychowdhury Wipro Infotech Ltd.
- A whole new world themed wedding
- What is a military with a short arm inspection
- Nile Rodger Hitmaker Strat Specs Howard
- What does Hidoi Desu mean
- How to descale a kettle with lemonade
- Howard Franklin Bridge length
- What is Rosa Rossetti
- What are the primary dimensions of diversity
- Tout threat means what
- What's on a baseball baseline
- Prof pannarale sapienza howard
- Wigilijne przepisy ewy wachowicz obiad
- WhatsApp group names in Kannada
- How To Use Melacare Demelanizing Cream
- Proteinoids form when they are returned to the water
- 1 small apple corresponds to the number of grapes
- Grupo whatsapp gay madrid
- When was the Texas State Seal adopted?