Howrah Bridge Photography posing
MALLICK GHAT FLOWER MARKET IN KOLKATA
Asia's greatest and most impressive
photography and notes by Massimo Pacifico
Is the spirituality of the Indians proportional to the amount of flowers that are sold every day in the Mallick Ghat Flower Market in Kolkata? If so, and it probably is, it is not difficult to say that it is unrivaled.
There is no official data or figures, but also the most naive of visitors, the sight of the show, orderly chaotic, which takes place every (holy) morning under the Howrah Bridge, cannot remain indifferent to the grandeur of the unicum.
Quietly, almost silently, tons of flowers, destined to the offerings in the endless temples of the Hindu pantheon of the Bengali metropolis, change hands (or, rather, sacks).
Farmers, porters, traders, and brokers are the protagonists of the scene that is renewed every day with rhythms that contradict the proverbial slowness of India.
The scenario is run down and the direction is due to the age-old custom, and the success of the performance that can only be defined extraordinary.
- What does phil wtf stand for
- Pokemon y how do you get past the connecting cave
- What does lmb schienen stand for
- What are the three somatotypes
- Menu Cinewest come funziona WhatsApp
- Ftm first endocrinologist appointment what to expect
- Mitosis Game, How To Play
- How did Kerse BTM die in Spanish
- Eisenhower decision matrix printable
- Echowell lc-881 user manual medion
- Dominos small pizza like many slices
- What does fkm mean in the text
- What does Callate El Hocico mean
- What is stubble cleaning in agriculture
- Update Delete Insert SQL Wo
- How to cook yeos chicken curry
- Howell Pipe and Supply
- Nnss ogbomoso who is who
- How to Modify Lego Games
- What is the current ratio of the Menendez companies
- What's the name of Prim's goat
- What contributes to the importance of requirements
- Prison break female actors who smoke
- What does Leap Urban Dictionary