See Howell Anonib 772
Oceola Community Center
1661 N. Latson Rd.
(Currently Closed due to COVID-19)
Search "Howell Senior Center"
"Serving the social, recreational, health, and educational needs of those
50 & beyond. "
Currently Closed due to COVID-19.
The center is closed on all major holidays and is closed if Howell public schools are closed due to weather.
If you need transportation to the Howell Senior Center, the L.E.T.S. transportation system can provide you with a ride from your home. Flyers explaining the transportation procedure are available at the Senior Center or by calling L.E.T.S. at 517.546.6600.
Our Senior Center offers a wide variety of programs. Click the link below to learn more.
Virtual Fitness Programs from Ascension
All classes are virtual and FREE. You must have Internet access and the use of a computer or tablet. Use of smartphone is available only for lectures. Use the links below each description to sign up for the class.
50 & Beyond newsletter
To view copies of our bi-monthly 50 & Beyond Newsletter view the links below.
On occasion we have events or programs that require volunteers. Often times this is for many of our special events. If you're interested in volunteering with the Howell Senior Center, please call 517.545.0219. We would love to have you!
Did you know that over one-half of Americans who pass away in a given year do so without an estate plan or will? Many of us make donations of our time or funding to organizations that we value. Making decisions about how our funds will be managed when we are gone can be very beneficial to the people and organizations we care about in our lives and community. We hope that you consider the Howell Senior Center as one of the valuable organizations. There are many ways that you can consider and implement planned giving including:
A specified dollar amount stated in a will or trust
Tangible personal property
Retirement or insurance plans
If you have named the Howell Senior Center in your will or estate plan, or if you are planning to, we hope you will share this information with us. Please contact Tim Church at [email protected] or call 517.546.0693 ext. 7702 if you have any questions about planned giving or would like to name the Howell Senior Center as a recipient of your generosity.
Adult Protective Services
Area Agency on Aging 1-B
Dept. of Human Services
Gleaner’s Food Bank
Hospice of Michigan
Human Services (OLHSA)
Senior Aide Program
Senior Nutrition Program (Meals on Wheels)
Senior Reach Program
Social Security Administration
Special Ministries of Livingston County
810.229.6661 ext. 106
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
THE HOWELL SENIOR CENTER IS FUNDED IN PART BY GENEROUS GRANTS FROM LIVINGSTON COUNTY UNITED WAY.
- How to use magnetic hair curlers
- Flockdraw how to upload images
- Libero Italy bag wholesale
- Samarasa Suddha Sanmarga Sangam founded by Howard
- How to Get Into Greentech Genetics
- What does Arch Conservative mean in Tagalog
- Revicon forte for what age
- Tracy Chapman where you live chords lightning
- How do I create a template for a take-out box
- Tap someone to ask reflection questions
- PC Link Software Multimeter How To Use It
- David Whatley Eastbourne map
- Welspun USA bed linen wholesaler
- Who speaks justice in afro samurai costumes
- How to unsubscribe from freepbx
- How to take dd for madras university
- When will the Technopark Kollam work?
- Dinan Hanin how to get in
- How to remotely connect to the MySQL server
- What is Cat Stevens' new name
- 3 rc cars naas street where veronica
- Dutch west indies trading posts everywhere though
- When does estrogen reach its peak concentration
- Howard Medical School Faculty