How to view Blogspot in mobile mode
How to emulate a mobile device for special purposes in the browser
It makes sense that many websites are displayed differently on the mobile device than on the desktop browser and therefore almost goes without saying. In addition to the different display, there are also scenarios in which different devices lead to different results. We want to illustrate this with three examples.
If you want to download a program on a Windows computer that is available for several operating systems, you will usually only be offered the Windows version at first. You have to look for the variants for Linux and / or Mac OS first.
Second, if you try to download Windows 10 as an ISO file using the Google hit, Microsoft will automatically redirect you to the Media Creation Tool under Windows. This also allows you to download Windows in ISO format, but the help tool must first be installed and started. This means unnecessary mouse clicks that you can save yourself if you initiate the download directly via an emulated alternative operating system.
Thirdly, there are always online retailers who make their prices dependent on the device with which users access the web shop. According to a study by consumer advice centers on individualized prices from 2018, the prices on the iPhone and iPad were sometimes even the cheapest.
In the following, we will show you how to emulate a mobile device for the Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers. To do this, install the Mobile View Switcher add-on in the Google and Firefox browsers. The mini-URLs for the two versions are www.pcwelt.de/dXCFxT or www.pcwelt.de/WfD0cs. After adding it in the browser, a small gray phone symbol appears in the top right next to the address line. To switch to mobile device mode - this simulates iOS - click on it once with the mouse. Clicking it again ends the simulation and takes you back to the "real" Windows. Microsoft Edge is a little more complicated to use: First press the function key F12, then the developer tools will open on the right. If you now see the “Emulation” function in the menu bar on the right, click on it and select “Apple Safari (iPad)” under “Mode: User Agents”. Finished! If the emulation function is not yet visible in the menu bar on your monitor, click on the small drop-down triangle and then on "Emulation".
With all three variants, the display and possibly also the displayed content change immediately as soon as you switch on the emulation.
Tip:Use secret developer options in Android
- Organic soap making supplies wholesale uk dog
- Who is reg dwight better known as
- How do I print a CD DVD label with nero
- When do the daily newspapers reset gw2
- What is a Concursus procedure
- Snowy Tawas Powder How To Use It
- What is the PSAP call time
- How to treat seasonal allergies without medication
- Using Eric Hynd's multiselect tables
- Clinking noise when releasing the brake
- When is Lia Marie Johnson's birthday?
- How to Withdraw Money From YouTube Partners
- Whatever and wherever
- Brevan Howard Asset Management Internship Interview
- When to call a code in blue
- How to unlock puk code on tracfone
- Lo ajeno se respeta silvestre descargar whatsapp
- Thomas Stachowitz Spedition GmbH
- Norpro meat thermometer how to use it
- How hot is 30 c in fahrenheit
- How to fix ylod ps3 60gb
- When will Pluto fall in Neptune?
- Penhow Ward St Woolos Primary
- What does Wehyat Allah curse mean
- How does a torque of 40 nm feel?
- Andrew Garcia Nez perceives woman in-who-lise
- Akademia wychowania fizycznego w poznaniu rekrutacja
- Who makes pgr helmets f99
- How to make a gender symbol on the keyboard
- What does Ware wa Messiah Nari mean
- Maple story, how to do Dragon Rider prequest
- Helly david tookad chowaiki
- What is the devil's phone number