How did Van Helsing kill Anna
|Age||approx. 589 (updated 2020)|
|character||cold-blooded, proud, selfish, arrogant|
|weapons||ARM 454 Casull Custum Auto, Jackal|
|features||Red clothes, orange glasses|
Alucard (Ananym from Dracula) is the result of over 100 years of research by the Hellsing Organization. Alucard is a real vampire with great power who works for the Hellsing Organization. Years ago, Lady Integra's father banished him to the dungeon of the Hellsing estate and affixed seals that he must first lift in order to be able to use his powers. He was freed from Integra after she took refuge in the basement from her uncle, who wanted to usurp the inheritance after Arthur Hellsing's death and kill the child. Alucard has served her ever since. Alucard is a very proud vampire who treats his opponents more or less sadistically.
Alucard is THE Vampire (No-Life-King) and is one of the oldest and strongest of this kind. As his name suggests, he is Dracula, at least it is often made clear, on the one hand because his name, which he got from Integra's father, is an ananym and that should indicate his "reversal", that is, that he fights on the side of the people. On the other hand, it is pointed out in Hellsing Ultimate OVA that there is a connection to the plot and Bram Stoker's book Dracula. There is also a reference to this in the last episode of the anime series, in the fight against Incognito the latter asks Alucard who he is and in a lightning strike, half of his face becomes that of Vlad Tepes Draculea shown, which is considered the basis for Dracula the vampire.
Alucard's personality is very ambivalent. He detests cowards and is extremely brutal to his enemies, enjoys causing them pain and also mocking them and underlining the whole thing with his sarcastic humor. However, it is also made clear how lonely and vulnerable he is, which is particularly emphasized in the mangas and OVAs. Despite his own description that he was a monster, he also has friendly features, which is particularly evident in his attitude towards Seras Victoria. Although he initially only speaks to her as a policewoman, he admires her courage to attack the undead regardless of her own vulnerability. There is also a special connection between Alucard and his mistress Integra. Although he would have the power to rebel against the Hellsing Organization, he carries out all orders and remains in his role as a servant, even if he prefers to drive Integra to white heat with biting comments.
Alucard was in the winter of 1431 as Vlad III Draculea, Son of Vlad II Dracul, born. He later became known as Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler) and called Kazikli Bey (the impaling prince) by the Ottomans. He was born in TransylvaniaAs a child he was severely sexually abused by an Ottoman prince (Chapter 70 and the flashback in the OVA) and ruled as a voivode of the Walachai (in southern Romania) until he became a human executed in 1476 at the age of 45 has been. (The latter is shown in the OVA, for example) Alucard refers to his death in chapter 71 of the manga; "that day 523 years ago".
In a retrospective it is shown that he alone with his troops waged a war against his archenemies, the Ottomans. Eventually his army was defeated and his followers killed (also by his own hand), and his country was also smothered in flames. When only he was left, he should executed in the midst of his slain soldiers and compatriots whereupon he began to drink the blood flowing on the floor, which was the beginning of his vampire existence.
Centuries later, in 1893, the events of Bram Stoker's novel Dracula took place. Abraham van Hellsing, Arthur Holmwood, Quincey Morris and Jack Seward were able to defeat Dracula. What is striking is that Jonathen Harker is not mentioned (the fiancé of the woman Dracula came to London for: Mina Harker). However, in volume 10 of the manga, when Alucard looks back again, it is shown that a man lies killed on the floor in the fight against van Hellsing, who is probably Harker (although it could also be Quincey Morris, who according to the novel was during of the battle). Unlike in the novel, Dracula is not killed but taken prisoner, which was the beginning of the Hellsing organization. It is not clear whether Alucard voluntarily wanted to continue to exist as a servant or whether he was coerced. The former is more likely, however, when you see how loyal he is to Integra.
In the Second World War in 1944 he got his current name Alucard from Integra's father, Arthur Hellsing. Together with fourteen-year-old Walter, he was sent (in the form of a young girl) to Warsaw in Poland to stop the 'vampire production' of Millenium. Further events are unknown as the manga series 'Hellsing: The Dawn' has been put on hold at the moment.
In 1969 Alucard was locked in the dungeons of the Hellsing Organization again on the grounds that Arthur had the assumption that Alucard was too powerful to always use him and that he should be the proverbial ace up his sleeve. Shortly after Arthur's death in 1989, Alucard was resurrected by Integra's blood (she was 13 years old at the time) when she came to his dungeon to save herself from her uncle Richard, who wanted to kill her, but only grazed her and thus missed her Alucard involuntarily resurrected. After Alucard saved her, he became her servant.
He is as good as immortal and almost invincible. Alucard is very selfish. He insults and titles his opponents, whom he often allows, usually fatal wounds, to be inflicted on him before healing himself and slaying his enemies, which is his preferred method. Alucard not only kills his opponents, he breaks them, which is evident in the fight against Luke. Luke Valentine believes he has an advantage and already has victory in hand. Alucard regenerates again and tears his legs open and asks him to regenerate them, get up again and keep fighting. Luke calls him a monster, which makes Alucard very angry because he only sees another coward in Luke, one like any other of his opponents, and feeds him to his hellhound and then says: "Basically you were nothing more than a big bunch Shit and now you're going to be dog shit. "
But as a seemingly invincible vampire, his arrogance partially blinds him, which becomes clear in the first fight against Anderson. Alucard believed that he had already defeated him with a single shot in the forehead, whereupon Anderson stood up and stabbed him with his bayonets and cut off his head. Anderson is his favorite opponent because he is a regenerator (ie as a person he still has regeneration abilities that are almost comparable to Alucard's) and he, more than anything else, wishes for an equal opponent, whom he believes he has found in Father Alexander Anderson .
Under his dark and arrogant appearance, Alucard seems very sad and jealous of the people, as they are 'gifted' with the 'gift' to age and die, while he himself has to walk in this world for all eternity. During his long existence he realizes that death needs life and how precious the latter is. Alucard wanted to become a monster himself in order to maintain power and escape death, which he now regrets. All of these feelings can be seen in different moments. For example, when Alucard tells the Queen that she was just as a tomboy as she was 50 years ago and that she is even more beautiful today than then, or when he gets angry when Anderson rams Helena's nail into his heart to stop being human and to gain more power than Alucard ever did. Even when Walter stands before him as a young vampire and traitor, he says that as an old man he used to be trillions more beautiful and is now incredibly ugly. His desire to find an equal opponent is at the same time a desire to finally die and find peace. He also admires people who fight for their lives and want to die as a person, which is why he is so happy to have Anderson as an opponent at the beginning, because he is a person and he thinks that people have to kill monsters because that is their job be.
Alucard detests all vampires who kill for no reason and who have no decency in them, that's why he kills them and doesn't want to be put on a par with them. Nevertheless, he is not entirely against immortality and sees this 'ability' as a gift that must be earned and which should only be available to worthy people. He also hates suicide because, in his opinion, it is the lowest human will and only fools would do it, who would rather flee in such a wretched way and not fight worthily and courageously as human beings. That's why Seras Victoria deserved to be immortal, because she was brave enough to face the undead on her own, although she was afraid. One can say that Walter did not deserve immortality because he only chose a simple, artificial path, which Alucard detests even more, as a betrayal.
Another important aspect of Alucard's personality is his relationship with God. As a human, he was a knight who fought for Christianity against the Muslim Turks. As a warrior, he believed that words alone are not enough to get God's attention, but that action must be taken. In accordance with his faith, he never asked God for a favor, even though he had to experience horrific things, as shown in retrospect in Volume 8. He became famous fighting the Muslims in the hope of finding 'paradise'. When the war was lost, a world collapsed for him and he believed that God had forsaken him. As a result, he turned away from God completely, became a vampire, and so it was he who ultimately left God.
Alucard wears Victorian-style clothing, more precisely a coal suit, leather riding boots, a red hat, an extravagant, elaborately knotted red bow tie that is covered by a long red trench coat, and mostly orange glasses that cover his red eyes. Alucard is very convinced of its capabilities and shows this openly to the outside world.
ARM 454 Casull Custum Auto
Alucard's standard weapon, which he has had from the start. It is doubtful whether this weapon is also a custom-made product, he attaches great importance to his weapons and enjoys defeating his opponents with one shot
- Caliber: 454 Casull Magnum
- Total length: 335mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Magazine: 14 + 1 rounds da highcap magazine (The magazine is the same size as that of the Jackal, so the magazine probably only contains 6 rounds.)
- HELLSING ARMS WEAPONHellsing 454 CasullINDUSTRIALS CO.LTD.
Anti-freak handgun, designed by Walter, but was destroyed with the help of the Nazi Doctor in Volume 9, as this weapon was only designed to defeat Anderson and should not be used against Walter
- Caliber: 13mm explosive steel jacketed bullets
- Total length: 390mm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Magazine: 12 + 1 rounds da highcap magazine (According to Walter in Hellsing Serie & OVA, the Jackal magazine only contains 6 rounds.)
- Jesus Christ is in Heaven nowHELLSING ARMS WEAPON INDUSTRIALS CO.LTD.
Powers and Skills
Alucard shows, in different incarnations, an astonishing and overwhelming range of supernatural abilities, which are probably not limited to these only:
- Immortality (which increases or decreases the more souls he takes in)
- Regeneration: Alucard's ability to regenerate is greater than that of other vampires, due to the experiments in the Hellsing Organization
- Incredible accuracy: Alucard is known for capturing its target within a very short time and hitting it from various directions
- Superhuman strength: You cannot say exactly how physically strong he is, but it is easy for him to destroy things or pierce people with little effort
- Superhuman speed
- Inviolable: it can slide through solid objects
- Invisibility: Which is probably due to the speed (see the fight against Incognito)
- Overcoming gravity: Alucard has the ability to fly or at least hover and, as can be seen in the OVA, can run up a wall
- Manipulation of shadows: This can also be seen in the OVA when he appears through the shadows of Integra and Walter
- Body transformation: it can transform itself or parts of itself into bats, insects, a dog or a girl (girlycard), but also shadows with eyes
- The ability to control the weather, including fog, but probably also thunderstorms, because this ability also appears in Bram Stoker's novel
- Telekinesis: This is made clear in the anime series when he floats the freak chip or in the fight against Incognito
- Telepathy: He often talks to Seras in his mind and it is not entirely certain whether he also talks to someone in this way when he is not visible
- Mind reading: when he absorbs a body, but also with living people (visible in the anime when Integra asks him if he has forgotten to read their minds)
- Mind control or hypnosis: occurs twice in Hellsing Ultimate OVA 3 and in the manga (Pip Bernadotte also believes that it is due to the sexual charisma)
- To let his souls or victims eaten by him free as in Volume 8, with his slogan: I am the bird of Hermes and I eat my own wings (which is also written on his coffin)
- Immunity to the usual weaknesses of vampires: silver, sunlight. The only thing that harms him are the Christian artifacts (Volume 8)
- The ability to sense supernatural activities: he usually knows in advance what kind of opponents are coming like Luke but also in The Dawn where he already knew that the opponent was a werewolf before he became one
- In addition, there is his experience, which he has gained over the centuries and used as a strategy against his enemies. Even so, he can be classified as very intelligent
Alucard is known as the strongest vampire in the Hellsing organization. That is why he is also responsible for the most difficult tasks.
He himself says: "I am a first-class vampire tamed by the Hellsing organization"
Depending on the situation, Alucard's clothing changes, which is related to its control restriction system. First his sunglasses are gone, then his hat. As in the fight against Rip van Winkle, his coat then only hangs on his shoulders. And also his black "straitjacket" like in the fight against the Alhambra can be seen. His gloves with the engraved Hellsing seal belong to this system and are the source of Hellsing to keep control of Alucard. The seal is clearly visible in everyone up to level zero.
At level zero, Alucard can then be seen as Vlad III Draculea (volume 8) with a thick beard. He wears heavy medieval armor with a huge, ragged cloak and carries a long sword with him. In this state it looks like he is in a human state, and the closer he gets to the moment when he has his old appearance again, it takes on vampiric traits again. You can see it in his eyes (which can also be just a coincidence or a mistake in the manga drawing).
Alucard often shows herself as a little girl (in The Dawn and in the fight against Walter Volume 9) with the nickname Girlycard.
How it happens that he takes on this shape is not entirely sure, but could still be clarified in The Dawn. Most likely it is related to the experiments in the organization. It also seems that this body is not very important to him, since he tells Walter that this body is only there for his entertainment and that it does not mean anything. It's just a quarrel between children, after all.
What is also noticeable is the Alucard in the flashback when van Hellsing defeated him, wearing a cloak that reminds of the one he wears in his form as Vlad III Draculea and Abraham Hellsing wears the red coat and hat, the clothes the Alucard currently wearing. Either as a kind of memory or because in a certain way he wants to be like his opponent, his master.
In OVA 3, Alucard wears different clothes as an exception, which he explains in Manga Volume 3: "I can't get on a plane in my normal clothes ... I can walk around outside in this gown and make an impression", this statement can again be seen ambiguously as he doesn't seem to feel special in his usual clothes.Integra also expresses that she doesn't know him at all, which again leads to the assumption that it is a kind of compulsion or duty for Alucard to live and fight in the clothes of his conqueror, as he retains his old, familiar style against Alhambra.
Black Dog Baskerville
"The Black Dog Baskerville" is Alucard's hellhound. (Walter calls his dog by name in Volume 9) Its origin is from one of the numerous Sherlock Holmes novels. Translated, the title means "The Hound of the Baskervilles" by Arthur Conan Doyle Contents:
A curse was placed on the Baskervilles family around 1700 when Sir Hugo murdered a girl who turned him away. Every descendant since then has died on the Dartmoor moor. Many years later, Sir Henry is the last of the Baskervilles and asks Sherlock Holmes for help, as he also fears for his life. A tarantula that was strangely in his shoe puts him in danger for the first time. Holmes sends his assistant Dr. Watson to the Baskervilles' country seat, since he himself still has to do in London.
Once there, they find out that a criminal has fled the nearby prison. Watson also runs into Mr. Stapleton and his sister (wife) who own some land near the manor. Young Stapleton begins a romance with Sir Henry. When Watson finally thinks he has found the criminal, it turns out that Sherlock Holmes was hiding in the moor the whole time in order to be able to investigate unnoticed. However, they soon find the body of the criminal who, strangely, was wearing Sir Henry's clothing. Holmes finds out that the criminal is the house servant's wife's brother and that she gave him the clothes out of pity. He found further useful clues in a disused tin mine. Until then everyone finally faces the legendary hellhound, the Hound of Baskerville ...
But then you should read the rest for yourself ...
Arthur Conan Doyle was born in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1859. His parents were both strict Catholics, so it was not surprising that their son had to attend a Jesuit school. Doyle later studied medicine in Edinburgh and married Louise Hawkins in 1884. Until 1891 he worked as a doctor in Hampshire. After that he devoted himself exclusively to writing. During the South African War (1899-1902) he served as a doctor in a field hospital. In 1902 he was knighted. After the death of his son, who died as a result of a war wound, he engaged in occult studies. Arthur Conan Doyle died on July 7, 1930 in his house in Windlesham, Sussex. Gisbert Haefs, born 1950 in Wachtendonk on the Lower Rhine, studied English and Hispanic studies. Today he lives and writes in Bonn, as a translator and editor, among others. responsible for the new editions of Ambrose Bierce, Rudyard Kipling and Jorge Luis Borges. He is known for his detective novels as well as for his colorful historical novels.
中 田 譲 治 Nakata Jouji
born on April 22, 1954 as 中 田 均 志 Nakata Hitoshi in the Tokyo region, Japan actor and voice actor
Among other things, he has spoken for the following animes:
- xxxHolic / Tsubasa Chronicle: King
- Hellsing: Alucard
- Hellsing Ultimate OVA: Alucard
- Elven song: Bandou
- One Piece Ep: 140-143: Mayor Whetton
- Fullmetal Alchemist Ep: 9: Halling
- Black Lagoon Ep: 1, 2: Kageyama
- X - The Movie: Kusanagi Shiyuu
- Detective Conan [Season 4] Ep: 286, 287: Shinji Usami
- and many more
born on December 15, 1965 in Berlin, German actor and speaker of:
- Brendan Fraser
- Antonio Banderas
- .hack // SIGN: Ginkan
- FLCL: voice on TV (ep1), security guard (ep2), station speaker, basball player (ep.3), etc.
- The Candidate for Goddess: Azuma
- Trinity Blood: Vampires (ep. 1)
- Fist of the Northstar: Kenshiro
- Hellsing: Alucard
- Record of Lodoss War: Vagnard
- Vampire Hunter D: D
- Laura zuchowski uscis home
- Kip Tindell, How To Be Successful In Life
- How to use orawellness pocket applicator
- What does Mandame Photos Tuyas Trees
- Virtualapp didlogically what is it
- Reveal openings 50mm is how many inches
- What is the primitive autobiographical self
- Printing bold in python how to add
- Mortero Brandt 120 mm howitzer
- How to remove PVC pipes stuck together
- Who Owns Southwick Estate Hampshire
- Chowgule Shipyard Jaigad Lighthouse
- What are biodegradable balloons made of
- Khow suey recipe vegetable salad
- How much does Geocortex Essentials cost
- Emily Vancamp, how old is Vanna
- Dr. finding out the Cardiff ZIP Code
- Which American companies are located in Italy
- How to format n93
- Sugar 1 kg is how many grams
- How to use rcon arma 3 wiki
- Olosho WhatsApp number generator
- Wholesale furniture dealers in Maryland
- How to use drug meat mh4u kiranico
- Who Acts Ltd Cyprus High School
- What does ut serviamus mean
- Eso, where to start with Elden Root Quests
- How does a Japanese Straight Perm
- Sp Dynamo 15mm is like many inches
- What does probe mean on my stove
- What does nic stand for in ncic
- Who is Ton Dillow
- What does PCT mean in boxing
- How to draw a cute husky dog