Cystoscopy costs in Hyderabad where Lazer is
From Appointment To Discharge: How Pristyn Care Is Bridging the Gaps in Healthcare
According to Indian Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), healthcare has emerged as one of the major revenue and employment generating sectors in India. It further states that the healthcare market is likely to reach 133.44 billion USD by the end of 2022. With digitization penetrating into every aspect of our lives, including healthcare services, the opportunities have also become manifold.
However, in case the healthcare sector - both private and government - fail to churn these opportunities, then the gaps in the medical sector may never get filled. One of the start-ups in Gurgaon tapped into the potential of using technology to provide better healthcare services in India.
Founded in late 2018, Pristyn Care anticipated that technology-assisted healthcare clubbed with quality medical services can overcome major obstacles in a patient journey. It is a multispecialty clinic chain that was launched by three founder members- Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor, Dr. Garima Sawhney and Mr. Harsimarbir Singh.
Pristyn Care clinics strive to provide advanced medical and surgical interventions that rely fundamentally on using laser technology and minimally invasive technique.
“We want to provide excellent medical services that are primarily backed by technology so that patient experience is as seamless as possible. The primary aim is to deliver a hassle-free end-to-end patient journey by filling in all the gaps a patient experiences in the healthcare ecosystem. ”, Said Mr. Singh, who has extensive experience of working in other startups such as Mobikwik and UrbanCompany.
5 Ways Pristyn Care Is Bridging The Gaps In Healthcare
Here are some of the ways Pristyn Care, an asset-light full-stack healthcare provider in India, is ensuring better surgical experience to patients with complete transparency.
1. Pristyn Care Patient App- With the Pristyn Care Patient App, the patient can schedule a consultation (online or physical) with the doctor of their preference without stepping out of their home. Specially designed to connect with the best-experienced health experts, the mobile application also sends regular updates and real-time notifications to the patients.
According to the World Health Organization, India has a ratio of 0.7 doctors and 1.5 nurses for every 1000 patients. Hence, patients need to wait for long hours simply for a consultation followed by delay in treatment. A pre-booked appointment saves valuable time for both the patients as well as doctors. Once the booking is confirmed, patients can connect with the doctors over an online consultation or by visiting any Pristyn Care’s nearest clinic.
2. Pre-approved insurance claim Another major obstacle Pristyn care is trying to eliminate is the cumbersome process of insurance approval prior to the surgery with a full in-house dedicated insurance team. The insurance team of Pristyn Care acts as a liaison between the patient and the hospital so that patients get benefited with the maximum coverage according to their individual plan.
3. Dedicated Care Buddy After identifying the barrier of tedious hospitalization processes that several patients face during their entire stay at the hospital, Pristyn Care offers each of their patients a dedicated care buddy. The Care Buddy primarily makes sure that each level of documentation is complete (both during admission and discharge) and tries to make the hospital stay as comfortable as possible.
4. Transportation services- Providing cab facilities without any additional cost is another feather in the cap that Pristyn Care prides in. To ensure that there is no delay in the treatment, they provide free transportation services on the day of the surgery that picks up the patient from their doorstep and drops them off once the patient is discharged.
5. Follow-up appointment- Pristyn Care’s promise of catering to their patients doesn’t end once the patient is discharged. Taking into consideration that the recovery is an essential part of the treatment, Pristyn Care offers follow-up appointments to every patient who undergoes treatment from them free of cost. They urge treated patients to consult with the doctor during the follow up consultation so that the doctors can trace their recovery.
Pristyn Care wants to emerge as the single-point medical provider by eliminating any other third party involvement to all the patients for their medical needs.
Pristyn Care is a modern healthcare system that strives to provide advanced outpatient and in-patient procedures across India. They planning to extend our network of clinics in other parts of the country to serve more patients
Since its inception, the healthcare platform has offered minimally-invasive procedures primarily in seven verticals - Proctology, Gynecology, IVF, Urology, Vascular, ENT, and Laparoscopy. Recently, they added two more categories- Aesthetics and Ophthalmology.
The start up is currently operating in 22 cities including Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Nagpur, Bhopal, Patna, Ludhiana, Kanpur, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Indore, Agra, Ahmedabad, Cochin and Coimbatore.
- I am great
- Lenmar charger how to use
- Bud Walton Vermoegen when he died
- How do locks and sluice gates work
- When she gets lost on the Molly
- Pnb jaistambh chowk raipur weather
- Xdelta3 how to use it
- Greg howe esp guitar parts
- Openvas cli how to stroke it
- How are you doing in the Polish audio course
- Who makes coseyfire stoves and things
- Cetearylethylhexanoate Purcellinoel what is it
- Girl stops smiling when she sees me
- Marta Machowska Warsaw University
- KWh meter, how things work
- Magical pizza dragons what happened next
- The defenders of the earth theme sang
- What does time mean?
- Sheikh Yasser al Dosari Wikihow
- Motorhome sewer hose 40mm is how many inches
- Apple snail eggs how many to eat
- Abhi sister in kumkum bhagya like pregnant
- What is Double Dot Pepsi Bottle
- American father Barry freaks out when auntie