Heartland fanfiction where Amy is sick
Why did Graham Wardle leave Heartland? How and why Ty Borden died in season 14
Heartland fans were left shocked as Ty Borden unexpected died in season 14’s opening episode but why did actor Graham Wardle leave the show?
Now in its 14th season, CBC’s Heartland is one of the longest-running drama series on TV.
As a result, fans have grown hugely attached to the show’s various characters and when a cast member leaves it can be an incredibly tearful moment.
That’s exactly the case that Heartland fans were met with when season 14 got underway on January 10th, 2021 as Ty Borden unexpectedly bid farewell to the show.
But just how did Ty die in Heartland and why is actor Graham Wardle leaving the show?
- US TV:Your Honor enters final stretch in episode 7
Heartland season 14 on CBC
Heartland returned to CBC on January 10th, 2021 for its long-awaited 14th season.
After being absent from our screens in 2020, the much-loved series wasted no time in breaking fans ’hearts as Ty Borden, one of the show’s longest-serving characters, unexpectedly died in the episode’s opening moments.
The episode, titled Keep Me in Your Heart, then centered on Amy and the Heartland cast closest to Ty as they mourned his surprise passing.
How did Ty Borden die?
- Ty Borden died as a result of deep vein thrombosis.
While stabling one of the ranch’s horses, Ty collapses to the floor with Amy and Jack rushing to his side but he's unresponsive.
The episode cuts to black and then flashes forward one year and we watch on as Amy and co are still coming to terms with the tragic loss.
It’s revealed that by a doctor that Ty died as a result of deep vein thrombosis which occurs when a blood clot forms deep inside the body.
Why did Graham Wardle leave Heartland?
- Graham Wardle decided to leave Heartland as he felt that it was the right time for a fresh start and a new challenge.
Speaking on the Heartland YouTube channel, the actor who has spent all 14 seasons on the show, said:
"I have been feeling this call to move on and I have been trying to bargain with it [laughs]."
“I have not taken this decision lightly,” Graham explained. “I have spent a few years now contemplating and trying to figure out how to honor myself and make this transition and honor the show. "
"It's been a long, process and the long and short of it is, I'm following my heart. I don’t know where it’s leading me but that’s what life’s about, trusting, having faith and going forward. "
The 34-year-old actor bids farewell to Heartland after first appearing on the show in 2007 at the age of 21.
Graham Wardle’s farewell message to fans can be seen in-full below.
Heartland continues on CBC on Sundays after season 14 arrived on January 10th, 2021.
In other news, TVF Aspirants Episode 3: Release date, time and how to watch revealed
- What does perverted mean
- What does your neighbor mean
- Mizurur Rahman Chowdhury Bangladesh Railway
- How to Reference a Shakespeare Quote
- Yamaha as501 review which hi-fi subwoofer reviews
- Aki and Pawpaw Nigerian actors who have died
- How to get really sick overnight
- Where to get Sea Buckthorn Witcher 3 Cheats
- Zuerich Universitaet How attractive are you
- What is the final draft of the form
- What causes waxy looking skin
- Ghatika in astrology, what do the houses do
- What is Mucosal Ligament Knee
- Where can I find non-organic milk
- Who owns the luck that I am a yacht owner?
- How to treat poisonous spider bites
- How to make a plain jacket smaller
- How to graph projectile motion matlab
- Adding a subdomain in Office 365
- What is Danpifen Ruangao
- What an avant-garde clan are you
- How to trim your pubic hair evenly
- What does onanism mean
- How old is Ryan Allen actor