How to rename Windows 8 tiles
How to rename an email account in the Windows 8 Email app to 2021
Windows 8 Mail is the new native Windows desktop email client. And looking at the interface and features, I'd say it's not a bad choice if you don't want to do complicated things. If you are planning to use or are already using the application, you should know how to add email services. We've discussed how to do it for Gmail. Others can be configured in a similar manner.
Now when you add an email account it will be given the name of the service to which it belongs. For example I configured Outlook Mail and it shows the name as Outlook.
That should be fine if you're adding a single account or accounts from different services. However, adding multiple accounts from the same service can create confusion for the user. So the idea is to rename the accounts to better differentiate them from one another.
Cool tip: If you would like to find out more about other apps under Windows 8, you will find the most important Windows 8 apps in our detailed overview.
Let's learn how to do that.
Steps to rename the email account in the Mail app
Before you begin, you should add at least one email service to the application. Otherwise what would you rename?
Step 1: Start the Windows 8 Mail app by going to the start screen .
If not, you can go to the app search screen ( Windows key + W ) and search for it.
Step 2: Once you're signed in, you'll see your accounts list in the left pane. Hold down the mouse on the right edge of the screen to bring up the charm bar. Click the icon for Settings.
Step 3: A section with the Settings displayed. Choose Accounts.
Step 4: From the list of accounts, select the account that you want to rename. In my case it is Outlook.
Step 5: on a new screen displays the account name in an editable text field. Give it a new name and leave. You will see that it takes effect immediately.
There are other things you can configure here. It is up to you to test them and use them according to your level of comfort.
additional Information to the E- Mail app: You will also learn how to configure email signatures in the Email app. Another note on turning off automatic photo downloading can come as a relief.
My first experience with the Mail app was pretty decent. It's simple, comprehensive, and only contains what is necessary for basic email purposes. As we explore more of this, we will share with you our experiences and ways to make things easier and better.
If you've been a Windows 8 user and have been using the Mail app for a while, please share with us any tricks and workarounds you may have discovered that you think will help.
- How long to take erceflora side
- Which poem has 16 lines
- Jane and Finch rappers who died
- Benelli 1130 trek how much oil
- What does facta non verba mean?
- How to set hydrants out of the water
- Aloali I Street Howard Airplane
- How to add a countdown clock to Powerpoint
- How do I install Camelot 2 clapboard reviews
- Man who invented the printing press
- Legg Mason Hybrid wholesaler
- How did Alan Romanelli die
- How to power locomotive parts
- Boyu WG-310 Protein Skimmer Setup How To
- How to bewitch client rathena svn
- Punjabi status Facebook and WhatsApp
- Criminal Heads Ray Donovan actor who plays
- How old is Chita Johnson Khou measurements
- Where do superstars live
- Dragon Fable How To Unlock Atrea Quests
- Hydration backpack for outdoors
- What Causes Ledderhose Disease
- What are tectonic plates floating on
- Whatman GmbH Dassel Germany
- Where is the location of the EZ Pass validation code provided
- What is numerology Wikipedia
- Z16xep Motor misfire when hot
- How to grow Christophene successfully
- Blachodachowka na rabek stojacy
- What is Udang Galah in English
- What does Saday Athanatos Sabaoth mean
- How long is 38b ait length
- What the cut guy scions du bois
- Copper carbonate when heated