Where the boys don't film 12
Good Boys - Nothing for little boys
Film plot and background
Comedy about three students who skip school from one misery to the next - and all the trouble just to look cool at a party.
The three sixth graders Max (Jacob Tremblay), Thor (Brady Noon) and Lucas (Keith L. Williams) want to prove how cool and grown up they are and are already looking forward to the upcoming party of a classmate. The program item “Spin the bottle” and possibly the kiss with a girl panics Max in particular, as he is absolutely inexperienced in this area.
So the three friends decide to use Max ‘father's drone - who of course has forbidden the boys to play with it - to spy on the neighborhood and watch a teenage couple make out. However, the plan backfires and the drone is pulled in by a few girls.
To get the drone back, Max, Thor and Lucas skip school and stumble from one wrong decision to the next. In the meantime, they are on the road with drugs in their luggage, get caught in a student paintball tournament and are soon not only being followed by a group of teenage girls, but also by the police.
in the Trailer you get a first impression of what the three friends can expect in "Good Boys":
"Good Boys" background
Director Gene Stupnisky, who was previously responsible for individual "The Office" episodes and other TV formats, is making his feature film debut with "Good Boys". With Seth Rogen, Lee Eisenberg and Evan Goldberg as producers, the makers of “Ananas Express”, “Sausage Party” and “Bad Neighbors” are also on board and guarantee a crazy teenage comedy.
In the leading roles we see Jacob Tremblay, who received a Critic’s Choice Award for Best Young Actor for his role in “Raum”, at his side are the two newcomers Brady Moon and Keith L. Williams.
In the USA, the film received an R rating due to its explicit language, drugs and sex, in Germany the FSK decided one Age rating from 12 years to give. The film starts in this country on 22nd August 2019.
Cast and crew
Videos and pictures
Reviews and ratings
How do you rate the film?
Good Boys - Nothing for little boys review
show moreGood Boys - Nothing for little boys: Comedy about three students who skip school who get from one misery to the next - and all the trouble just to look cool at a party.
Comedy in which three sixth graders want to prove that they have almost outgrown and want to learn something about girls and sex - with turbulent effects. Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, among others, are the producers behind the exuberant story that "Highligen Three Kings" sent on the "Pineapple Express" trip at a young age. Gene Stupnitsky, author and director of "The Office", is making his feature film debut.
- What is a Pendalite hearing
- How Much Tamanoi Sushinoko Recipes
- How to wear a jade bangle
- What is Blackberry BBM App
- Which state is ZIP code 96367
- Allow access from anywhere MySQL Odbc
- How to curl my hair overnight
- Need something else in wholesale
- Quantic soul orchestra that knows beyonce's lyrics
- How volleyball is related to Mather
- What role do social workers play
- Who created robot boy episodes
- What is shakeout phase
- Gta 5 how to get gang burrito
- How long is the Moneypak funding delay?
- Prefers Quinceanera Wholesale Party
- Abes exoddus how to change the pc control
- What does uncredited check mean what?
- Where can I find wonton wrappers at Meijer
- Minecraft flying machine, what slime blocks are
- Gomez, how we operate piano chords
- What is the best season of survivor
- Venturi Duenger Injector how to set up
- How to get reflexes like Spider-Man 3