The scene ends somewhere in time
: Brown esotericism on the advance: Many books from the New Age scene paint a racist view of the world
contentRead on one side
The Jews declared war on the Germans in 1933, writes Jan van Helsing in his two-volume work "Secret Societies". Therefore the Jews would have "at most a right to a piece of land somewhere in Russia". They themselves are to blame for the resurgent anti-Semitism: The Israeli secret service Mossad is financing "largely the German neo-Nazi scene". Helmut Kohl, Helsing reveals, is a member of a Jewish secret society. Born to Jewish parents, "Henoch Kohn" was later baptized and took "the German-sounding name Kohl".
The "Secret Societies", 700 pages long, was published in 1995 by Ewert-Verlag, which resides on Gran Canaria and in Lathen in North Rhine-Westphalia. More than 100,000 copies were sold within weeks, each for 45 marks: a bestseller, a million dollar deal.
In May 1996, the Mannheim public prosecutor's office had the inventory confiscated and initiated criminal proceedings for incitement to hatred. The result was surprising: The real name of the author Jan van Helsing is Jan Udo Holey and was once part of the punk scene in Crailsheim in Baden-Württemberg. There he once caused a sensation when he burned a German flag on the town hall square. The 32-year-old borrowed the pseudonym Jan van Helsing from the main character in Bram Stoker's "Dracula" novel in order to warn with impunity of a "Jewish world conspiracy" in a mixture of Hitler's "Mein Kampf", wild science fiction and black magic To be able to deny the Holocaust.
Uli Heerd from Michaels-Verlag in Peiting, Bavaria, was in charge of the distribution of the book. Until recently he was a member of the district council for the Greens. "I will no longer give any comment on the Helsing book," says Heerd now. "We don't have it anymore. Instead we have other books that deal with the abuse of power."
At esoteric fairs, meanwhile, the "secret societies" are still being sold - under the counter. At the Leipzig Book Fair in March of this year, Ewert-Verlag even offered the book openly, but in English and French, in order to avoid the public prosecutor's office.
The buyers who are otherwise interested in Bach flower therapy, clairvoyance and healing stones do not seem to care that the bestseller has been targeted by the judiciary. "Only those who are not familiar with esotericism get it the wrong way," said a Helsing supporter in Leipzig who did not want to give her name.
"Three million Reichsdeutsche" are said to be hiding inside the earth
- Nedelta 7x50 how does it look
- Clickflashwhirr who is she
- How to do a shin splint magic trick
- Onespace junior copywriters test how long
- Hugh Howey Wool Hoerbuch Torrent
- UC Browser Handler Java Phoneky WhatsApp
- What happened to Zoe and Wilf
- Who adopts more children Republicans or Democrats
- How To Make Cheap Taiko Drums
- Adjectives to describe someone who works hard
- Openssl how to generate a pem file
- What does Hush Buachaill mean
- Howen Widjaja wedding dresses
- What does house gecko poop look like
- How many uyir ezhuthukal in Tamil
- How to gradually increase the pace in the garage belt
- Lee Towsey Dr. Who
- Where are Bluehost servers located
- Dustin Hoffman of the Graduate Sunglasses Wholesale
- How many calories in Dal Dhokli Tarla
- Javla hora means something in English
- How to create cccam server astro
- Madeline Ohare, how did she die
- How long can i last