How To Make Antimatter Tekkit Server
From the CFO who led the IPOs for Salesforce, Pandora, and Yext ...
Coming December 2020 from the CFO who led the IPOs for Salesforce, Pandora, and Yext ...
From the CFO who brought Salesforce, Pandora, and Yext public, The IPO Playbook Delivers an insider’s perspective of what it takes to prepare for a successful initial public offering. Author Steve Cakebread walks readers through the ins and outs of taking your company public, from how to make the decision to do an IPO, to timing, preparation and execution, including building the right internal team and selecting external partners. The book is both an invaluable reference guide and an enjoyable read that incorporates stories from Steve’s time creating three successful IPOs, and his earlier career at Autodesk, Silicon Graphics and Hewlett Packard.
“Steve Cakebread knows the capital markets like few others, having shepherded three tech companies from private ownership to their IPOs and beyond. Readers seeking to learn strategies and key moves around going public — and what follows— will find valuable information in Steve’s insights. ”
- Stacey Cunningham, president, New York Stock Exchange
“The public market is a public reckoning for businesses, bringing much-needed transparency, governance, and accountability. Steve Cakebread’s The IPO Playbook is the ultimate guide to taking a company public. "
- Marc Benioff, chairman and co-CEO, Salesforce
"It's hard to imagine anyone with more experience going public than Steve. His advice for the entire process — from choosing bankers, to directing a very productive roadshow, to pricing and selecting investors — was perfect. Steve helped me and the entire Bill.com team have an amazing experience. Ultimately, following his advice is the best advice I can give anyone. "
- René Lacerte, CEO, Bill.com
About the author
A recognized expert in preparing for IPOs, Steve Cakebread led the financial teams that took Yext, Pandora, and Salesforce to successful initial public offerings (IPOs). He serves on the board of Bill.com, which went public in December 2019, and sat on the boards of SolarWinds, and Ehealth, as they made their initial public offerings. Earlier in his career, Steve served as CFO for Autodesk, vice president of finance for Silicon Graphic (now SGI), a director of finance for Hewlett-Packard. Steve earned his bachelor’s degree in business from the University of California, Berkeley, and his MBA with a focus on international finance from Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
- Sernik krakowski ewa wachowicz ciasta
- How to make an Indian ghost catcher
- Lincoln Heights, where are they now
- How to use obout simple menu
- What is ppd blood test
- What is Passport ID Number India
- 469 silver talents are the equivalent of many dollars
- Where monsters can grow poems
- Charlotte Puxley Flowers Singapore Wholesale
- How to Make Hot Pot Satay Sauce
- How to reset the bb 8310 driver
- Samuel goldwyn jr. and jennifer howard
- What can a terminal alkyne pka deprotonate
- Using Tsendmail in Talend software
- What is metric tolerance g6
- How to make agarita wine
- Examination office philosophical faculty who
- How to read 7 12 extract gujarati
- Rafineria czechowice historia de puerto
- How to remotely update mcafee antivirus
- What attracts sandflies, bites
- How to pronounce colbie caillat ich tue
- We can rule you wholesale texts Hallelujah
- Echolink repeater at what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ age