Doe boy what you mean zippyshare
We owe You some information about any issues with our website You might have encountered lately. We talk about the following:
- slow speeds on some of the servers
- long waiting time for the download to begin after the download button is clicked
- missing links after the upload process
All of this was an effect of a policy change on our hosters side. The changes prevented us from upgrading our infrastructure as we had to check for other offers. As we couldn't add hardware for some time the load on our currenet servers peaked.
Good news is that we were able to get a good agreement for some decent new hardware from another hoster. We got the first batch just 2 days ago and started the migration of a few of the most loaded and failure prone servers. If everything goes as planned Zippyshare will be back to its usual top performance by the end of the month.
Keep you fingers crossed and give us some time to get the job done.
Edit 10/14/2012: www7 / 8/9 - data migration process started - ETR: 96h or more
Edit 10/15/2012: www10 / 11/12 - data migration process started - ETR: 96h
Edit 10/16/2012: www21 / 22/23/24 - data migration process started - ETR: 96h
Edit 10/16/2012: www17 / 18/19/20 - 107 inodes to go - 1100 already checked - ETR: 24-48h + time needed to data migration (we will not risk losing any more data by putting the server online when we don't know what caused data corruption in the first place - everything in megaCLI looks ok)
Edit 10/17/2012: An update about 7/8/9, 21/22/23/24 - the DNS entries have been altered to point to the new machines. Not all of the data has been migrated till now. This means that some of the data on the servers will not be accessible for some time. No we are not completely crazy I can assure you. The old servers where overloaed and where down for about 50% of the time so we decided to move some data to a new machine, redirect the traffic and move the rest “in background”. For the next 48h You might encounter files which after download have 0kb size. Don’t worry the file hasn’t been migrated from the old server. Just try again in a few hours time. We do our best to keep it as comfortable for you guys as we can. It will still be a bumpy ride unfortunately.
Edit October 18/19, 2012: 17/18/19/20 - up! 7/8/9, 10/11/12, 21/22/23/24 - has been successfully migrated. We got the second batch of new servers.
Edit 10/20/2012: We just started moving data from 1/2/3, 4/5/6, 13/14/15/16, 17/18/19/20, 25/26/27/28.
Edit 10/21/2012: 17/18/19/20 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit 10/25/2012: 13/14/15/16, 25/26/27/28 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit 10/28/2012: 1/2, 5/6 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit October 29, 2012: 3/4 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit 01.11.2012: Some users reported problems with file downloads (incomplete downloads, connections drop, timeouts etc.) ... we have reconfigured our servers a bit, please report us any issues You might encounter
Edit November 7th, 2012: www3 / 4 still fsck (it's not a bug, it's a feature): - /
Edit 11/10/2012: We got the third (last one) batch of new servers. We just started moving data from:
www29 / 30/31/32, 33/34/35/36, 37/28/39/40, 41/42/43/44, 63/64 - only data migration - ETR: 96h
www65 / 66 - the DNS entries have been altered to point to the new machines. For the next 48h You might encounter files which after download have 0kb size. Don’t worry the file hasn’t been migrated from the old server. Just try again in a few hours time.
Edit 11/12/2012: 65/66 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit 11/13/2012: www45 / 46/47/48/49/50/51/52 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit 11/14/2012: www29 / 30/31/32, 33/34/35/36, 37/28/39/40, 41/42/43/44, 63/64 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit 11/20/2012: www3 / 4 - It's Alive! 😀 No data lost, but it was a bit humiliating downtime for us. : /
Edit 11/30/2012: We just added another 10gbps to one of our aggregation switches to prevent congestion in peak hours. What this means for you? Better download speeds of course.
Edit December 1st, 2012: www53 / 54/55/56/57 - has been successfully migrated.
Edit 12/9/2012: New servers added into load balancer, now, please give a warm welcome to www67 / 68/69/70/71/72/73/74 ... more to come. 😉
Edit 01/26/2013: New server added into load balancer, please give a warm welcome to www75 / 76
- Doctor, the forum signs pictures
- Pharmacist scheller kosmetik wholesale
- Chow 1959 Mannings n Value for PVC
- How Odysseus escapes the Polyphemus Cave
- Marshall Field Wholesale Arquitectura Contemporanea
- How old ruffa gutierrez
- How to Make Calabash Tree Juice Crossword Puzzle
- How to Make Kapo Chicken
- How to read warehouse numbers on cars
- Ewa wachowicz wzrost gwiazd
- I don't know where I belong
- Who is the capital a model
- What does Mandame Photos Tuyas Trees
- How To Smoke Dunhill Switch Crush
- Between Correia and Ronda Rousey, who won
- Tawakkaltu Allah Wakafa Billahi Wakila Howa
- What maisie knew peliculas yonkis online
- Como Raquear Conversas do WhatsApp
- What is denatured water
- Shawna wilson costco wholesale
- What is a mug rug poem
- Long eye contact when shaking hands
- When to Plant Cosmos Seeds in Colorado
- What killed Dalma's Otieno daughter-in-law
- Axialgeist 4-wheel steering how to
- How to Fix a Fatal Dota Error
- Who is arthur mbanefo
- How porsche variocam plus works
- Chow Yan Ting Singapore
- Howard Anthony Childress arrested al
- What does nbv stand for
- How to install poot debug apk
- What does a flaming eight ball mean?
- WhatsApp Open Graph Debugger