Mknod dev console operation not allowed chown
LibreOffice Online with Nextcloud under Arch Linux with Let's Encrypt certificate - quick guide without Docker (updated October 19, 2016)
Various low-level dependencies are missing, please install them: pkg-config: pkg-config is required to be installed aclocal: aclocal is required autoconf: autoconf is required
And I wonder why you only so seldom write sudo in front of the commands because with many commands you need the root rights.
Since I was logged in as “root”, I only need “sudo” if something should not be explicitly executed as “root”.
In addition, you seem to be missing some packages that are necessary for the installation.
I'm leaving my last installation run from February 17th, 2017 ... because some things have changed a bit ...
Logged in as user “root” ...
Create user for “loolwsd”:
(certainly not all necessary and maybe not complete)
poco from the AUR:
(the command line assumes of course that “pacaur” is already installed ...)
Whereby the “PACAURUSER” is of course not “root” but the one with which the AUR packages are usually installed.
Build LibreOffice and prepare for loolwsd:
(for building LibreOffice I misuse the user “http” because I already have it ... because of “apache” and so on ...)
Prepare “ccache” ... helpful if you have to perform several “make runs” ...
... although 32 GB is a bit much ... but I don't care, because I'll undo it in the end anyway ...
Now the "building" of LibreOffice is being prepared:
... and now built:
Time for make + download on the first run of make:
(strongly dependent on the machine and the internet connection)
If everything worked, the following is of course still missing:
Now we turn to the LibreOffice On-Line WebSocketServer (loolwsd):
Yes, I already had it upstairs ... but sometimes you just want to rebuild the “loolwsd” ...
In such cases you should of course also save the “old” and hopefully working “loolwsd” ...
If there is still no “loolwsd”, then continue with “Prepare and build”
to play back in case of mistakes:
“Loolwsd” preparation and building:
Build client part (loleaflet):
Create system template for jails:
In my test he did not find the “discovery.xml” ... well, I just copied it to where he expected it ...
Now the only thing missing is the “service file”:
(here you should of course no longer use variable paths ...)
And now put everything "into operation":
Clean up (if everything works and the sources are no longer needed):
- Payday 2 how to unlock skull mask
- Works by Pramatha Chowdhury Bangladesh
- How To Make Glass Mosaic Candle Holders
- Who Owns the Raith Estate Kirkcaldy Hospital
- What does Hush Buachaill mean
- What does appropriate development mean
- How to uncap fps in skyrim
- How to make a chatbot twitch
- Sgh dr wong chow yin teng
- Polaroid one-step guide to opening
- Alonza Maxwell, how I met your mother
- What is simulated response therapy
- Scott Baron attorney Howard Beach
- Howest Devine Lessenrooster Vub
- What is a 100,000 page form
- What does a 7-fold bet mean
- How to check Globus Superduo Status
- What is retrogradation and synaeresis glassy
- Funny moments while playing, what is mmo doing
- Lenzing Tencel fiber wholesale
- Chila lynn when love dies
- How old is Laurel Porter kgw
- Dayz how to get out of handcuffs
- Where is Katangua in Lagos