When love kills love lyrics
If so light your eyes for me (1869) Op. 52 no.8
Part of a series or song cycle:
Love Songs Waltz (Op. 52)
If so lighten your eyes to me
Georg Friedrich Daumer
When you gaze at me so tenderly
English Translation © Richard Stokes
If you would like to use our texts and translations, please click here for more information.
Johannes Brahms (7 May 1833 - 3 April 1897) was a German composer, pianist, and conductor of the Romantic period. Born in Hamburg into a Lutheran family, Brahms spent much of his professional life in Vienna.
Brahms has been considered, by his contemporaries and by later writers, as both a traditionalist and an innovator. His music is firmly rooted in the structures and compositional techniques of the Classical masters. While many contemporaries found his music too academic, his contribution and craftsmanship have been admired by many.
Information from Wikipedia. Click here for the full article.
See full entry
Sorry, no further description available.
Previously performed at:
(As part of a song cycle / series :)
- How are Jamal and Salim different hair
- How to control the iTunes volume with the keyboard
- Where can I get a nose pass
- Smoby builder max binding instructions
- Joe Howell Attorney Santa Barbara
- Cpt 68840 how to bill multiple
- Payday 2 how to unlock skull mask
- How to make oak barbie furniture
- Reasons for only 1 tick on WhatsApp
- What is empty verse Wikianswers Tagalog
- Thinstation, how to configure Netgear
- Who is adris debarge mother
- How to fix an unsupported command line flag
- Madeline Howell stained glass
- How to reverse karcher k2 terrace cleaner
- How did Michael Lotito die in the house
- Howell Motor Freight Cloverdale VA
- Rowland s Howard Lane housing
- Mix up letters when speaking
- Bssid how to hide
- Who was the sun god before Apollo
- How much spaghetti for 300 people
- What carries the Bapedi culture
- Whatsapp numbers list uk countries