Madini Parfuem Essences wholesale
Essences for perfumes
A few years ago the European Commission announced the absolute need to carry out controls on perfumes for skin allergens. Because of this, it has been banned that perfumes contain ingredients that could be dangerous to human health. Also were Perfume maker obliged to inform customers about the use, ingredients, etc. of the perfumes.
The aim was to avoid an allergic reaction for which the manufacturing companies can be sued. The essences for perfumes, originators of the scents that we wear every day ...
But do you actually know what the perfumes we use every day contain? How are they made?
What is a perfume made of?
By definition, is a Perfume a mixture of both vegetable and synthetic aromatic and animal ingredients, which (in most cases) have been dissolved in alcohol, and a fixative.
Many essences that serve as the basis for perfumes are artificially produced in the laboratory. Nevertheless, the most exclusive brands still use flowers and plants from which they draw a plethora of aromatic substances via their roots, stems, seeds and flowers.
To produce just one kilo of perfume, for example, we need almost 4 tons of roses. That is why the price increases considerably the more natural products are used.
Each fragrance is different depending on the essence it contains.
- The Eau de Cologne contains between 2% and 4% essence
- The eau de parfum can have up to 12% essence
- The perfume is the most intense, the essence portion is 21-25%.
The perfume essences are made from a mixture of essential oils and aromatic components, fixatives and solvents in order to offer the human body a pleasant living space filled with aromatic emotions.
How is a perfume made?
Many brands have already changed the manufacturing process for their eau de colognes and perfumes, as well as other essences.
It used to be the Greeks who began to develop it, although the Arabs perfected the technique by using stills to distill the alcohol. Through this as a support for the perfume essences, they received refined aromas such as musk, civet and the famous rose water.
Science has advanced inexorably since then, which has made it possible to create increasingly complex formulas. Recipes that at that time were only carried out through experimentation.
There are several manufacturing processes, but the most common are:
- distillation. This process consists of separating the solid from the various volatile components of a mixture in an evaporation process. The vegetable parts that contain the essences for perfumes (leaves, flowers, roots ...) are ground up and placed in a still. Add water to moisten the mixture. After a few hours of maceration, distillation begins.
The distillation ensures that the water vapor draws the aromatic components to the distillation column, where they cool down and water and perfume essences can be easily absorbed separately.
- Pressing. This process is used on fruits whose skin contains the peach essences. You have to squeeze the fruit, punch holes and press it together mechanically. The result is decanted and filtered through wet paper.
- Enfleurage. Here the plants and flowers come into contact with a solvent that absorbs the perfume through contact.
This used to be done with animal fats as a solvent, but these have been replaced with others that can be eliminated by evaporation. If you mix it with alcohol, heat the mixture and then cool it down again, the herbal ingredients come out.
How are the ingredients of the perfumes classified?
For the layperson in this field, there are some specific groups that will help us identify the type of perfume that we are looking for or are already using:
- Citrus notes: Orange, lemon ...
- Leather notes: Tobacco, leather, burnt wood
- Woody notes: Sandalwood, patchouli, lavender, pine, citrus
- Chypre notes: Oak moss, bergamot, lacquer rock rose ...
- Flowery notes: Rose, jasmine, violet, daffodil ...
- Fougère notes: Lavender, bergamot, oak moss ...
- Oriental notes: Vanilla, lacquer rock rose ...
But watch out!: It's not about mixing randomly selected flavors in a test tube, but rather combining them in an appropriate ratio. One should know that some essences cannot be combined with others and could change in the mixture.
You can also check out this unofficial blog that can help you find perfume twins.
As a perfume manufacturer we have the best perfume bottle for perfume wholesalers, try our perfumes.
Perfume Manufacturer- Vismaressence
- How to tune in hf radio aviation
- Bisky Howe Fold Windermere
- Tuto man in the middle ettercap Howto
- What about love Morissette Amon iTunes App
- Fedora how to start sshd at boot
- How to write rishit in hindi
- What is mmwg unit
- Nowe domy starachowice swietokrzyskie
- Feeling bubbling in the chest when breathing
- How to reset the factory settings omnitik u-5hnd
- Inductosyn in cnc what is programmed
- What we say Sharmana in English
- How to calibrate omron sem 1 manual
- Picc line placemats wholesale
- 405 howard street sfn
- Where the rainbow ends with Richard's hoarfrost
- How to import Excel data in rats
- What's more donate key apk Android
- Oscar, what a wonderful world singer
- How to Make a Bunny Cape Minecraft
- How To Smoke Dunhill Switch Crush
- Coal fields in Alabama at what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ age
- What happened to the Filipino village hotel
- Brad Howard Humana Gold