How to get 99 mega phoenix ffx
Trophies are a measure of a brawler's or player's progress. They are awarded or taken away based on the results of a brawl. Each Brawler has its own Trophy count, and this determines the Brawler's Rank. All of a player's Brawlers' individual Trophies added together gives them their total Trophy count. If their Brawler has a high rank, they lose more Trophies when losing a match and gain fewer Trophies when winning a match. Each time a Brawler Ranks up, 10 Tokens are awarded.
Trophies are obtained by playing events. If a Brawler's team wins or they survive long enough playing Showdown, they will receive Trophies. However, they can also lose Trophies if their team loses or they are defeated early playing Showdown.
When players earn or lose trophies, they are awarded to or taken away from the brawler used during that match. Each of a player's Brawlers has its own individual Trophy count. One cannot earn Trophies for one Brawler if playing as another Brawler. The number of Trophies lost or earned from a match changes based on a Brawler's individual Trophy count.
Sometimes you may gain more or lose fewer trophies after certain matches. This is caused by the Underdog System, which is only applied to 3v3 modes. The Underdog System is in effect for the match if either of the two following conditions is met:
- You are matched with two other players who are playing together in a team and have a 200+ Trophy difference between them in their individual Brawler Trophies.
- You are matched against an enemy team whose average Brawler Trophies is 200+ Trophies higher than the player's team.
You will get 4 extra Trophies for a victory and lose 3 fewer Trophies for a loss.
You will be notified if Underdog is activated by the yellow banner displaying "Underdog" at the very start and at the very end of a match. If you use the Play Again button, the Underdog System will be deactivated.
A Brawler's individual Trophy count determines its rank. Each time your Brawler reaches the next Rank, 10 Tokens are awarded. Once a rank is reached, the Brawler cannot be demoted to a lower Rank, so each Brawler can only reach a Rank once and get the Token reward once. However, if you drop below the Rank's Trophy range, the Trophy changes will change to the previous Trophy range.
As players reach higher ranks, you lose more Trophies when you lose a match and gain fewer Trophies from a win. At lower ranks, a Brawler will receive more Trophies for victory than the amount that would be lost for defeat. As the Brawler reaches higher ranks, this reverses; the Brawler will receive fewer Trophies for victory than the amount that would be lost for defeat. Thus, gaining a higher trophy count becomes increasingly harder as more trophies are accumulated. In addition, more Trophies are required to move from Rank to Rank at higher Ranks, so ranking up becomes more difficult at higher Ranks as well. Rank 35 is the highest rank. Every time a Brawler ranks up 5 ranks, the rank symbol will change color:
- Ranks 1-4: bronze
- Ranks 5-9: Silver
- Ranks 10-14: gold
- Ranks 15-19: Diamond
- Ranks 20-24: amethyst
- Ranks 25-29: Emerald
- Ranks 30-34: Ruby
- Rank 35: Obsidian
When players obtain a Rank 10 Brawler, they gain 100 Star Points and obtain additional Star Points every 5 ranks after (15, 20, 25, 30, 35). The reward scales up by 100 Star Points for every 5 ranks.
Rewards can only be earned for reaching certain total Trophy milestones for the first time. These rewards include Brawlers, New Events to play, Brawl Boxes, Power Points, Coins, and Quests.
|Trophy Road Rewards|
|30||New event: Showdown|
|100||Token Doubler (Doubles next 200 tokens you get from battles)|
|150||New event: Brawl Ball|
|200||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|350||Special Events (Big Game, Robo Rumble, Boss Fight and Super City Rampage)|
|400||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|600||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|800||Team Events (Heist, Bounty, Siege and Hot Zone)|
|850||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|1300||75 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|1500||50 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|1900||50 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|2300||150 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|2800||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|3200||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|3600||Token Doubler (doubles next 600 tokens you get from battles)|
|3800||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|4150||150 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|4500||New event: Power League|
|4750||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|5150||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|5750||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|6500||150 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|7300||25 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|8300||150 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|9300||50 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|11500||200 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|13500||200 Power Points (for a brawler of your choosing)|
|Total||12 brawl boxes|
45 big boxes
44 mega boxes
1500 power points
2 token doublers
11 new events
Every four weeks on a Monday, the trophy season ends and the next one begins. At the end of every season, each Brawler that holds more than 500 Trophies will lose some of their Trophies above 500. In addition, players receive Star Points based on their total Trophy amount, so more Trophies results in bigger rewards.
Each Brawler has its own individual leaderboard where players are ranked nationally and globally based on how many trophies they hold with that Brawler. There are also overall leaderboards where players are ranked globally and nationally by the total sum of all of their Brawlers' Trophy counts. These leaderboards are accessed by tapping the menu bottom in the top right of the main screen and selecting "Leaderboards".
- It is important to learn which Brawlers excel at each mode, as often times the results of a match might be due to which Brawlers each team has. The right brawler in the right event might result in a massive trophy gain after a few matches, while a brawler on the weaker side might result in a losing streak even when played well.
- When struggling with a new Brawler, camping within bushes in a Showdown match will rack up Trophies quickly. Avoid all conflict and wait until there are a few brawlers remaining. The main downsides of this method is that it can be slow and less entertaining than continuously fighting.
- When trying to increase total Trophy count, remember it is much easier to gain Trophies with lower rank Brawlers.
- Playing with a team can increase the chances of winning matches, as this allows players to plan out and try out multiple strategies with friends / clubmates.
- What doesn't a service pad do
- Wholesale fishing equipment outlet Brooklyn
- Soundscience qsb was hi fi
- What does 2f mean in url
- How to factor square expressions with cubes
- Jaase Dress Up Who
- Who bought awreys bumpy cake
- How many calories in Dal Dhokli Tarla
- Who is Tikitrex Pam
- How to record stock dividends received
- What does Spartina Gras nj
- Josephine Chow Liverpool Hospital Sydney
- How to overwrite existing files in C #
- What are Apud cells
- How do I create designer.cs from xsd
- How to say taquete in English
- What does khulu mean
- How to open the .gpx file extension
- Who designed Minar-E-Pakistan drawing for children
- Howden Kitchens Thorpe Road Howden Compressors
- Gavy nj call me when you are
- How to play nfl gridiron trivia challenge
- Sharabha Yogam in astrology which house
- How much does prolean wellness cost