How to join jongo a2

Pure Jongo A2 1 test

Pure Jongo A2 in the test of the trade magazines

    • Released: December 2013
    • Test details

    without final grade

    Price / performance: "very good" (3 out of 5 stars)

    "Promising multiroom system that will only develop its full potential with future updates."

Customer reviews (12) about Pure Jongo A2

3.5 stars

Average of 12 opinions in 2 sources

Summary

The Pure Piano Jongo HiFi Adapter cannot convince the customers on Amazon. 60 percent only give one star; on the other hand there are 40 percent 5-star ratings. Above all, the design is rated positively. Opinions are divided, however, when it comes to function.

Several buyers report that the Piano Jongo could not be integrated into the WLAN. But the criticism begins with the operating instructions, which do not provide comprehensive information. The detailed version has to be downloaded from the manufacturer first. In addition, you may first have to perform a firmware update, also via the Pure website. The support from Pure has also come under fire. If the HiFi adapter can be put into operation and integrated into the WLAN, it works without any problems, even via Bluetooth - but, as with some Amazon buyers, problems can arise during setup, and then the adapter does not work.

3.4 stars

Read 11 opinions at Amazon.de

5.0 stars

Read 1 opinion at Testberichte.de

  • An extremely good device, especially because of the price

    • Advantages: wireless transmission, very good sound, suitable for both Bluetooth and DLNA UPnP

    A Pure Jongo A2 is a very good device, even if the Pure app does not connect as reliably, but once the instructions have been read correctly, the integration into the W-LAN is no longer a problem.
    In particular, the sound of this device already plays at a real high-end level, which cannot be said of other Bluetooth receivers.
    It is definitely not true that this device has no function when it is not in the W-LAN, because it can then also be used as a Bluetooth receiver without any problems.
    Even as a UPnP player for streaming, this device does not play badly, but unfortunately it does not support high-resolution file formats. That could be better

    My very personal conclusion and that of all the people I know who have such a device: For very little money, a real high-end enjoyment that doesn't need to hide behind expensive streamers but can keep up

    reply
Write your own opinion

Data sheet for Pure Jongo A2

The best audio accessories

Stay up to date

Test alarm: We will notify you free of charge in the event of test reports on the subject:

More tests and product knowledge

Music in all rooms

HIFI DIGITAL - What you see here is not 'just another Bluetooth speaker'. It is a completely newly developed multiroom system with which the British manufacturer Pure wants to conquer the market: 'Jongo'. A multiroom system was checked. It was not graded. In addition to sound and operation, criteria were also equipment and material / workmanship. …Continue reading

All prices include statutory VAT. The shipping costs depend on the selected shipping method, they are minimum costs. The offer information is based on the information provided by the respective retailer and is updated using automated processes. There is no real-time update, so the price may have risen since the last update. The decisive factor is the actual price that the retailer is offering on his website at the time of purchase.

Newsletter

  • Neutral advice - helpful for your product choice
  • Well-tested products - suitable for the season
  • Tips & Tricks
Data protection and revocation