How old is Bill Jordan Ms. Shannon
Jackson, Wyoming (presumed)
The Farm, Wyoming (formerly)
We have a family. She doesn't get to be more important than that.
Dina is the deuteragonist of Ellie's story in The Last of Us Part II. She is Ellie's partner and one of the characters who assist her on her quest for revenge.
Background and early life
At some point prior to 2033, Dina moved to Jackson under the leadership of Tommy and Maria. During their trip to Seattle, Dina told Ellie her first kill was when she was ten, stabbing a man who tried to attack her mother. She also became acquainted with Jesse, another survivor who lived within the settlement.
2034 - 2038
After Ellie and Joel found safe haven within Jackson, Dina became friends with the former. She also dated Jesse, though they eventually broke up for unknown reasons.
Events ofThe Last of Us Part II
A few days after the end of Dina and Jesse's relationship, there was a celebration in a church within the settlement. Dina danced with a man from the group, much to the jealousy of her ex-boyfriend. She invited Ellie, who was drinking at the bar, to dance with her. While dancing, Dina kissed Ellie, remarking that the other boys in the village should be "terrified" because Ellie had more of a chance with Dina than they did.
The day after, Dina and Ellie are assigned to patrol the creek trails, the route which Dina had previously covered with the late Eugene Linden. While on patrol, they talk about their respective previous relationships with Cat and Jesse, cheesy action films enjoyed by Joel, and dreams of traveling to different places.
After dealing with numerous infected along their route, a strong blizzard develops and they take shelter in a library. Here, they discover that Eugene had been growing marijuana. While sharing an old joint, Dina confronts Ellie about their kiss the previous night, leading to another passionate kiss and the pair consummating their relationship.
After a while, Jesse arrives to the library looking for them; he tells them that Joel and Tommy didn't arrive to the lookout he was in and they decide to go look for them, taking different directions. When Dina arrives at the cabin, she finds Joel's corpse and a beaten Ellie.
The next morning, Dina is present as Ellie is mourning over Joel's grave. She remarks that Maria locked down the stables following Tommy's departure, which could hinder their plans for leaving. Ellie tells Dina that she shouldn't feel obligated to travel to Seattle. However, Dina assures Ellie that it is her choice. She accompanies Ellie to Joel's house to pick up his watch and revolver, where they are questioned by Maria over their plans for leaving Jackson. Alongside Ellie, she promises to help bring Tommy home safely.
Halfway through Dina and Ellie's mission to avenge Joel's death, Dina revealed she was pregnant with Jesse's child. This put a strain on their relationship. As such, Dina stayed behind with Jesse, leaving Ellie alone on her crusade.
When Ellie returned, Dina helped wash the blood off her. Ellie confessed she didn't want to lose Dina. The next day Ellie and Jesse left the theater to look for Tommy. Eventually Jesse found Tommy and took him to the Aquarium as Ellie was there looking for Abby. When the trio return to the theater, Tommy enters another room to find his gold necklace to prove to Jesse and Ellie that it is indeed gold. However Abby found him, shot him, killed Jesse and then engaged Ellie in a fight finds their location and starts a fight with Ellie. Finding Abby beating Ellie, Dina ran up to Abby, tackled her and slashed her with her knife. However, Lev shot Dina through the shoulder, allowing Abby to gain the upper hand and knock Dina out. Ellie pleads with Abby to spare Dina, revealing the latter is pregnant, however Abby says "good" and goes to slit Dina's throat. Lev calls out, leading Abby to come to her senses and spare Dina. Afterwards, Dina, Ellie and Tommy returned to Jackson.
Almost a year later, Ellie and Dina live on a farm with Dina's son JJ. Dina can be seen washing the dishes as well as hanging the clothes. Ellie puts on some music and the trio dance to it before Dina pushes her off and insists she has to put out the laundry. While doing so, Dina tells Ellie to put the sheep back in the barn so they can eat. However, while doing so, Ellie has a traumatic flashback to her being unable to save Joel in Jackson. Hearing her screams, Dina rushes to the barn to console Ellie and calm her down.
Sometime later, Tommy visits Dina and Ellie. Despite his lost mobility and eyesight, he sees the pair are doing well. However, he reveals he actually came to ask the pair to pursue Abby again, having narrowed down her location. Dina insists the pair are done with that, which Ellie hesitantly agrees. Angered, Tommy advises Ellie and storms out. Giving JJ to Ellie, Dina pursues Tommy and demands he never come back with talk about Abby again. Tommy tells her to save it and rides off.
That night, Ellie stayed up thinking about Joel. By early morning, Dina came downstairs to find Ellie packing her bag to leave. She asks Ellie to come back to bed but Ellie reveals she has to go kill Abby; she believes it will end her PTSD and enable her to eat and sleep again. Despite Dina's pleas, Ellie leaves and Dina decides to abandon the farm with JJ.
Design and appearance
Dina wears numerous clothing during the game. She predominantly wears brown and autumn colored clothes such as her brown fur coat she wears while on patrol and her brown denim jacket while patrolling Seattle. She wears blue jeans. Her hair is black and typically tied back in a ponytail. She is also Jewish.
Dina and Ellie were close friends for a long time, both having mutual crushes on each other, yet never admitting it. Eventually, during the dance, Dina - having recently broken up with Jesse for good - decided to kiss Ellie who responded in kind. The next day, both were partnered up for their patrol and consummated their relationship at Eugene Linden's hideout.
Dina insisted on joining Ellie's journey to Seattle in the latter's pursuit for vengeance against Joel's murderers, displaying high loyalty to her.
At some point between Jackson and Seattle, Dina discovers that she is pregnant with JJ. When the two reached Seattle, both their secrets came to light: Ellie learned of Dina's pregnancy while Dina learned of Ellie's immunity to Cordyceps. Her pregnancy puts a temporary dent in their relationship as Ellie is angered and hurt that Dina would willingly put herself in harm's way, in addition, believing that she would be a burden in Ellie's hunt for Abby.
However, after killing Nora, Ellie expressed that she did not want to lose Dina, displaying their relationship remained strong. Their love for each other was further strengthened after their departure from Seattle when they moved into their farm with JJ. Their happiness was short-lived, however, when Tommy paid a visit to the farm, demanding Ellie honor her promise to kill Abby. Dina argued with Ellie against it but Ellie was resolute in her desire for revenge.
Keeping her word, Dina abandoned the farm with JJ, leaving Ellie alone.
While Ellie did not wear Dina's bracelet while traveling alone, she was wearing it when she returned to the farm several months later.
Dina and Jesse dated on and off for a few years before eventually breaking up. Although they are not together they seem to respect and care for each other. Dina was never able to tell him that she was pregnant with JJ before Jesse died.
While Jesse himself never got to meet his son, Dina ensured his family could spend time with JJ, keeping Jesse's legacy alive.
Dina and Talia cared for each other. Talia used to take Dina to a synagogue to pray, a practice that Dina took up herself in private. Dina told Ellie that if she got her hands on her sister's killer she would do worse than what Tommy did to those who helped kill Joel, displaying extreme devotion to Talia.
While living on the farm, Dina kept a photo of her with Talia.
- Dina: "You know what I love about you? How you let me finish my sentences."
- Dina: "You wanna see something spectacular?"
- Ellie: "You're going to point at your face, aren't you?"
- Dina: "Nothing is that spectacular."
- Dina: "You go, I go. End of story."
- Dina: "Ellie ... I think I'm pregnant."
- Ellie: "What?"
- Dina: "Don't worry, it's not yours."
- Ellie: [To JJ] "Your mom is very easy to please."
- Dina: "I'm with you, my bar is very low."
- Dina: "Hey! What the fuck was that?"
- Tommy: "Nothin '."
- Dina: "God damn it, Tommy. You know what we've been through--"
- Tommy: "Save it! She made me a promise!"
- Dina: "I don't fucking care!"
- Tommy: "I know you don't, Dina. That's your goddamn problem."
- Ellie: "I'm ... just a girl. Not a threat."
- Dina: "Oh, Ellie ... I think they should be terrified of you."
- Dina: "We've got a family. She doesn't get to be more important than that."
The Last of Us Part II
- Dina wears a hamsa bracelet. Such bracelets are common throughout the Middle East, and often serve as a good luck charm, or protection from the evil eye (jealousy or spite). Hanging on the wall at her and Ellie's farmhouse is another hamsa featuring the chai symbol, the Hebrew word for "alive" or "living" and a prominent Jewish symbol.
- The name Dina is a common Hebrew name, an alternate spelling to the biblical name Dinah - the daughter of Jacob, one of the patriarchs of the Israelite. The Hebrew meaning of the name is "vindicated" or "judged".
- Dina's voice actress, Shannon Woodward, and Isaac Dixon's, Jeffrey Wright, were both previously in the HBO series Westworld together. Halley Gross, who was the narrative lead for Part II, was also a writer for the show.
- Dina's face is the liking of Cascina Caradonna.
- In the earlier concept art, Dina's nose was supposed to be more bridged.
- ↑ 1.01.11.21.31.4The Farm (chapter)
- ↑ 2.02.12.22.184.108.40.206Jackson (Part II)
- ↑ 3.03.13.23.33.4Seattle Day 2 (Ellie)
- ↑ 4.04.14.2Seattle Day 1 (Ellie)
- ↑ 5.05.1Seattle Day 3 (Ellie)
- ↑ Seattle Day 3 (Abby)
- ↑ 7.07.1Fan Theory Confirmed, Mashable, (Accessed March 6, 2021)
- ↑ 8.08.1The Farm (epilogue)
- ↑ Santa Barbara (chapter)
- ↑ Cascina Caradonna is Dina from The Last of Us 2, YouTube, (Accessed August 25, 2020)
- ↑ The Last of Us Part II - Concept Art Online Release, Creative Uncut, (Accessed July 28, 2020)
- Where can I get Relir's extraction tool
- How to join the Philippine Army Reserve
- Difference between Owa Outlook everywhere registry
- Howells dodge volleyball squad shirts
- David Whatley Eastbourne map
- What is Metatarsalitis Symptoms
- Water bird whistle wholesale supplies
- How to beat angles and jutes
- Parfix 3480 what is it
- What does acetone react with rubber
- Starbuzz E-Cig Flavors Wholesale
- Codes to hack WhatsApp with imei
- How much does Kelly Moore paint cost
- How to play Wingo Bingo Facebook
- Where was the rare breed filmed
- How to burn an image file with nti
- How to play Rylynn Standard Tuning Taberna
- Lol how to write a script
- Shakespeare la Fierecilla Domada Descargar WhatsApp
- How to set up tekin rx8 gen 2
- Majjistral Malta Map where is Malta
- How to view Blogspot in mobile mode
- What is a Tcces test to be held
- Girl group icon pictures for WhatsApp profile
- Howchow Castle Beach Resort Hotel Khon Kaen
- Who makes pgr helmets f99
- How do I install Hexxit Modpack 1.5.2
- How to convert butan-2-ol to butanone structure
- How to expand your rap vocabulary
- Whatman 4142 german mauser luger
- What is stitch sewing
- Circum Global means something
- Carlinho's guitar maker Bandolim, how to play
- Like ressh toshiba a5290