How do I get a taxi license in Honolulu
Date of birth
place of birth
Darren Everett Criss (Born February 5, 1987 in San Francisco, California) is an American singer, actor, songwriter. He is known from "A Very Potter Musical", a Harry Potter musical parody in which he portrays Harry Potter.
In Glee he portrays Blaine Anderson.
Darren was born the youngest son of Cerina (nee Bru) and Charles William Criss. Darren is half Filipino (maternal) and half Irish (paternal). In 1988 the Criss family moved to Honolulu, Hawaii, where Charles opened the East West Bank. In 1992 the family moved to San Francisco. It should be noted that Darren's father is a banker and was a former director of the San Francisco Opera, Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra, Stern Grove Festival, and San Francisco Performances. He has an older brother, Chuck Criss, who is part of the indie rock band "Freelance Whales". Darren used to be in a band with his brother, where Darren was the drummer.
He's been with Mia Swier, who works as a producer and writer for FOX, for several years. In January 2018, Darren announced on Twitter that the couple had become engaged, and on February 16, 2019, they married in New Orleans, Louisiana. They also own a piano bar in LA called "Tramp Stamp Granny's".
Criss' interest in music and the performing arts began in his early childhood - Criss began taking violin lessons at the age of five and continued this classical education through to university. He eventually became a multi-instrumentalist, he now masters the piano, guitar, didgeridoo, pan flute, violin, cello, drums, mandolin, kazoo and harmonica. At the age of ten he was accepted into the Young Conservatory program of the American Conservatory Theater, where he spent his formative years learning theatrical performances. He attended Stuart Hall for boys for his elementary education and St. Ignatius College Preparatory for his secondary education. He went to the "University of Michigan", which he graduated in 2009 with a degree in art and acting and received his "Bachelor of Fine Arts".
Darren is part of the theater group Team StarKid, which was founded by the acting students of the "University of Michigan". His most popular role with the StarKids was the role of Harry Potter in "A Very Potter Musical" and in "A Very Potter Sequel". The two plays are based on the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling. Criss wrote half of the songs for "A Very Potter Musical" and half of the songs in "A Very Potter Sequel". For "StarShip", February 2011, Criss composed all of the songs, but he did not appear on the show himself.
Since the second season of Glee, he takes on the role of Blaine Anderson. In almost each of the previous episodes he was allowed to sing a solo, which sold very well. Several of these songs topped the iTunes charts in the United States.
On July 7th, 2011 he had the honor of being invited to the premiere of the last Harry Potters film and the subsequent gala. His companion that evening was his best friend, Joey Walker. Darren is also friends with Evanna Lynch, who plays Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter.
Darren Criss replaced Daniel Radcliffe from January 3 to January 22, 2012 in the Broadway play "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and took on the role of J. Pierrepont Finch.
On February 17, 2015 it was announced that Criss would play the role of Hedwig in the musical "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" on New York's Broadway from April 29, 2015 to July 19, 2015. He is also featured in the film "Smitten!" be visible.
- 2005: I Adora You as Josh
- 2009: Walker Phillips as Elliott
- 2011: The Chicago 8 as Yippie Man
- 2011: Glee Live! In 3D! as Blaine Anderson / yourself
- 2012: There Is No Place Like Home as lee
- 2015: Smitten! as Tyler Hutton
- 2009: Little White Lie as Toby Phillips
- 2009: Eastwick as Josh Burton
- 2010: Cold Case - No victim is ever forgotten as Ruben Harris '69
- 2010-2015: Glee
- 2012: Glee: Don't Stop Believing As Yourself
- 2013: Six by Sondheim as Franklin Shepard
- 2011: The Glee Project as itself
- 2013: Web Therapy
- 2015: American Horror Story
- 2017: The Flash as Music master
- 2017: Supergirl as Music master
- 2017: American Crime Story as Andrew Cunanan
- 2011: Archer as Mikey / Tommy
- 2012: Dead or Alive Dimensions as Jann Lee (Video game)
- 2012: The Cleveland Show as Hunter
- 2013: How the wind rises as Katayama
- 2013: The Legend of Princess Kaguya as Sutemaru
- 2014: Stan Lee's Mighty 7 as Micro
- 2015-2016: Transformers: Robots in disguise as Sideswipe
- 2016: Transformers: Rescue Bots as Sideswipe
- 1997: Fanny as Cesario
- 1998: Do I Hear a Waltz as Mauro
- 1999: Babes in Arms as Beauregard Calhoun
- 2003: Rumors
- 2004: The Music Man
- 2005: The Diary of Anne Frank
- 2005: Fiddler on the Roof as Tevye
- 2005: Shed a Little Light: The Music of James Taylor as Herself
- 2006: Playing For Time as a cellist
- 2006: Posthumous as Posthumous
- 2008: Pride and Prejudice as George Wickham
- 2008: The Last Days of Judas Iscariot as Judas Iscariot
- 2009: Summertime
- 2009: A Very Potter Musical as Harry Potter; also songwriter
- 2009: Me and My Dick as an Italian restaurant owner (speaking role); also songwriter and guitarist
- 2010: A Very Potter Sequel as Harry Potter; also songwriter
- 2011: Starship (songwriter)
- 2012: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying as J. Pierrepont Finch
- 2012: A Very Potter Senior Year as Harry Potter; also songwriter
- 2015: Hedwig and the Angry Inch as Hedwig
- 2009: Little White Lie
- 2009: A Very Potter Musical
- 2010: Me and My Dick (A New Musical)
- 2010: A Very StarKid Album
- 2010: A Very Potter Sequel
- 2011: StarShip
- 2012: A Very Potter Senior Year
- 2010: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album
- 2010: Glee: The Music, Volume 4
- 2011: Glee: The Music, Volume 5
- 2011: Glee: The Music Presents the Warblers
- 2011: Glee: The 3D Concert Movie (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- 2011: Glee: The Music, Dance Party
- 2011: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2
- 2011: Glee: The Music, Volume 7
- 2012: Glee: The Music, The Graduation Album
- 2012: Glee: The Music Presents Glease
- 2012: Glee: The Music, Season 4, Volume 1
- 2012: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 3
- 2013: Glee Sings the Beatles
- 2013: Christmas Album Volume 4
- 2014: Celebrating 100 Episodes
- 2015: Glee: The Music, Loser Like Me
- 2015: Glee: The Music, Jagged Little Tapestry
- 2015: Glee: The Music, What The World Needs Now Is Love
- 2015: Glee: The Music, Transitioning
- 2015: Glee: The Music, A Wedding
- 2015: Glee: The Music, Dreams Come True
- 2008: Skin and Bones - Duet with Charlene Kaye (album "Things I Will Need in the Past")
- 2011: Dress and Tie - Duet with Charlene Kaye
- 2012: New Morning - (Album: "Chimes of Freedom: Songs from Bob Dylan Honoring 50 Years of Amnesty International")
- 2009: Charlene Kaye: Skin and Bones
- 2009: Charlene Kaye: Magnolia Wine
- 2009: Montgomery Gentry: Roll with Me
- 2011: Charlene Kaye: Dress and Tie
- 2011: Katy Perry: Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
- 2012: Amnesty International: New Morning
- 2012: Vogue's "Fashion Night Out": Fashion
- 2013: Capital Cities: Kangaroo Court
- 2013: The Gregory Brothers: Songify the News 3
- 2014: Capital Cities: I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo
- 2014: A Great Big World: Already Home
- 2002: National Latin Exam - Maxima Cum Laude for Latin language and culture
- 2003: National Latin Exam - Maxima Cum Laude for Latin language and culture
- 2011: Dorian Awards - We're Wilde About You Rising Star Award for glee
- 2011: Teen Choice Award - Choice TV: Actor Breakout for glee
- 2011: NewNowNext Awards - Brink of Fame: Actor for Glee
- 2011: Variety Magazine - Power of Youth Philanthropy for The Trevor Project
- 2011: Broadway World Chicago Awards - Best New Work / New Adaptation for Starship
- 2012: Broadway World Chicago Awards - Best Special Theatrical Event for A Very Potter Senior Year
- 2012: Broadway.com Awards - Favorite replacement for How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
- 2015: Broadway.com Award - Favorite Replacement for Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- 2015: Hollywood Music in Media Award - Song - TV Show / Digital Series For This time
- 2015: Giffoni Film Festival - Experience Award for overall work
- 2012: Grammy Award - Best Compilitation Soundtrack for Visual Media for Glee
- 2012: Screen Actors Guild Award - Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for glee
- 2013: Dorian Award - TV Muical Performance Of The Year for Glee
- 2013: Screen Actors Guild Award - Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for Glee
- 2013: Shorty Award - Best Producers of Short Concent of Social Media
- 2014: People's Choice Awards - Favorite Comedic TV Actor for glee
- 2014: People's Choice Awards - Favorite on-screen chemistry (together with Chris Colfer) for Glee
- 2014: People's Choice Awards - Favorite TV Bromance (together with Chord Overstreet) for Glee
- 2015: Emmy Award - Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics For This time
- "People fall in love with a person, not their gender."
- "If you weren't insecure as a teenager, you're not human - which doesn't say you are a monster. We all have insecurities."
- "I'm kind of on cloud nine, although I would actually say cloud ten. Cloud nine is out of date."
- "I'm not just any shag."
- "I was born a while ago ... now here I am. Pretty cool."
- "The cool thing about music is that nobody can take your music away from you. You know when you play kazoo that nobody's going to like it. Unless you hang out with horrible people who take the kazoo away from you and say, 'You can do this don't play anymore. '"
- "When I look back on Glee and this album, it's like being offered to live in a golden marshmallow house in heaven. It's like, 'Sure! I'll take it.' I never thought this would really happen, that I would get a marshmallow castle in heaven, but my god thank you! "
- "There is nothing more blatant than being who you are."
- "If I was wearing gold shorts, would I look like you, Chord Overstreet?"
- "What makes you different is what makes you strong. I don't mind whether you're gay, heterosexual, orange, purple or a dinosaur."
- "Nobody tried to stab me. That's cool. I like not being stabbed."
- "At the end of the day, I'm a fanboy"
- "My big ... quite a ... hobbit hair, you would surely have found certain types that cure cancer in it."
- "This is the craziest romantic thing I've ever done in my life, this is going to be one time, we'll run away and love each other forever and ever until we die."
- "Buy my album because ... it's the kind of music to be friends with. And it's the only way ... that aliens won't come to earth and destroy us, I'm sure of that. "
- [Question: What is your songwriting process like?]: "Like a mess. It's like someone walked into a room, took an idiot, then took a blowtorch and sprayed it on the wall."
- "I would say Joey has a girlfriend ... and she's a nine-foot tarantula with a hundred legs and eyes made of lasers ... and if anyone tries to kill her, they'll go under.
- "Please don't kill me, I'm nice."
- [Question: If you could only see the world in one color, what would it be?]: Pink. Because it would be very fun. Because the very mean people wouldn't look so mean anymore. "
- "I think if I met Dan [iel Radcliffe] my head would explode, so I think I'll avoid him because I like my head not to explode."
- "Well, do it with that attitude! Huzzah!"
- "I would be the most terrible president in US history ... unless you want the apocalypse to happen soon ... then I'll run for president."
- "I hope your food is as tasty as it is cool."
- "I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. Oh my god folks, you're interviewing an idiot right now!"
- "More like super gas super hot!"
- "Blaine was recently bitten by a radioactive spider. Blaine went to Argentina to open a zoo. Blaine then hung out with Rambo and moved to Mars. Then a glee club opened on Mars. The first intergalactic glee club. And you missed that with GLEE! "
- "Stick to your friends, love what you do, love what you are and deal with it."
- "I'm consumed with my love for Chris Colfer."
- "There are tons of exciting things in Glee ... and they had nothing to do with me. So you can give me anything and I'm like, 'Yeah! I got a song!'"
- "I threw pine cones ... pine cones ... I woke up, you know?"
- "You might think I look good in suits, but it's all a lie because behind me there are needles and pigs and they do that to every man."
- "I hope I can keep working on projects that interest me, I don't want to be some superstar or anyone I'm not. I'm just happy and an artist happy with the work I'm doing."
- "Geometry is very, very funny because ... I can't, I have to be honest: it's terrible!"
- "You're inspiring right now. Make sure you share it."
- "Use your creativity to create change."
- "I wish I could say it's a dream come true, but frankly, I didn't have big dreams as a kid. I didn't have that big imagination."
- "What happened to me is not normal. When you are an artist, you have to hope for everything and expect nothing."
- He originally applied for the role of Finn Hudson.
- He went to and graduated from the University of Michigan in 2009.
- Darren can play the piano, guitar, didgeridoo, pan flute, violin, cello, drums, mandolin, kazoo and harmonica.
- Darren's brother, Chuck Criss, is a member of Freelance Whales.
- He wrote the songs for the Starkids plays "A Very Potter Sequel" and "Starship". With AJ Holmes he wrote the songs for "A Very Potter Musical".
- He went to boys-only high school in San Francisco.
- He unexpectedly kissed his co-star and boyfriend Chris Colfer on their final stop on the Glee Europa Tour in Dublin.
- He likes green apples.
- He loves beaches, sushi and small animals.
- He has the tenor voice.
- He's straight.
- He won the 2011 Teen Choice Award for Breakout TV Star.
- He loves to use the words "beautiful", "organic" and "genuine" in interviews.
- He loves his fans of Starkids and Glee.
- He was promoted to a main character in the third season of Glee.
- In an interview he said that his mother is from Cebu, Phillippen.
- He has Spanish, Filipino and Chinese roots. Still, he says it's always easier to say that he's only half Filipino.
- He can speak and sing in Italian.
- Hermione Granger is his fanfiction crush.
- He wrote his first song, "Human," when he was fifteen.
- His favorite baseball team are the "San Francisco Giants".
- Rumor has it that Darren has signed a deal with Sony Music Entertainment and is working on an album, which has not yet been officially confirmed.
- He speaks broken Japanese because his father lived in Japan for a long time. He can also speak a few words of German.
- His best friend and roommate is Joey Richter.
- He lived in Hawaii for 4 years, from 1988 to 1992.
- He often forgets the lyrics of his own songs.
- He made his Broadway debut on "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" as J. Pierrepont Finch from January 3rd to January 23rd, 2012.
- His favorite color is purple.
- He is 1.73 m tall.
- In 2013 he hosted the "Teen Choice Awards" together with Lucy Hale.
- On November 11th, 2013 "Darren Criss" was trend number 1 on Twitter for a short time.
- He is the fifth of six Glee actors to star in "American Horror Story: Hotel" or "Roanoke". The other five are Tanya Clarke, Neil Patrick Harris, Cheyenne Jackson, Matt Bomer, and Jacob Artist.
- He is also the fifth glee actor to appear on Supergirl. The other four are Melissa Benoist, Blake Jenner, Peter Facinelli, and Grant Gustin.
- Mcgi thanksgiving committee of the whole
- What are crucial capsules used for?
- What is a Marketing Productivity Check Report
- Micropigments sprancene elena copaceanu where from
- Saleh Chowdhury Loughborough England
- Cashbox Magazine archives 1970s files everywhere
- Alienigenas ancestrales history channel descargar whatsapp
- When is Rachel Frank pregnant?
- Whatsapp reports later confused
- What do you want 28car
- Feels like broken glass when I poop
- Dog clothing wholesale dropshipper
- Sin cos graphs what's the difference
- What is pioneering world literature
- How to change the date format in rman
- What is the Malaysian driver's license number
- How to Propagate Aloe Vera Puppies
- How old is Deann Groen Bayless
- How to get an A higher
- What does Inop mean for a car
- How to monitor difficult employee scenarios
- How did Andre Simonpietri die
- If you believe in texts rhema ministries
- Nbpnp how long it takes to stay