How to cook Peruvian apple cactus fruits
Photo: ichkoche.at/Blanka Kefer
- 500 g fish fillets (fresh, e.g. sea bream, sea bass, char, trout, cod, if you buy whole fish, calculate 1/3 more weight)
- 6 limes
- 1 onion (red)
- 1 sweet potato (large)
- 5 sprig (s) of coriander (fresh)
- 1 shot of condensed milk (e.g. Maresi)
- 1/4 chilli pepper (fresh)
For the tiger milk:
For the chili paste:
- 2 chilli peppers (Ajì Amarillo)
- 1 Choclo (fresh, white, Peruvian corn on the cob, buy frozen in this country)
- 1/2 packet of chulpi (Peruvian, dried corn kernels)
- Clean and fillet the fish. Keep the remains of the fish. Cut the fish fillets into approx. 2 cm cubes. Refrigerate.
- For the Chili paste Cut away the stem of the chillies, core the chilli peppers and halve lengthways. Place in cold water and bring to the boil. Then throw away the water and repeat the process two more times. Then the chillies should have lost some of their heat. Then peel and puree.
- For the Tiger milk peel the garlic and ginger. Peel and roughly cut the onion. Wash, clean and roughly cut the celery stalk. Squeeze the limes. Mix all the ingredients for the tiger milk finely and then pass through a sieve. Put in a cool place.
- Boil the sweet potato with the cloves and a pinch of sugar in the water. The peel shouldn't burst. Quench, peel and slice.
- Remove the leaves from around the fresh corn. If necessary, cut the corn on the cob in half so that it fits into the pot. Cook until the corn is tender. This takes about 8 minutes. But if you cook it too long, it will become hard again.
- For the dried corn, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add the corn kernels. Put the lid on, as the corn kernels pop. Roast until the corn kernels are golden brown, toss regularly in between so that they brown evenly. Take out and season with salt.
- Peel the red onion and cut into fine strips. Wash in cold water. Core and finely chop the chilli. Pluck the coriander leaves and also finely chop. Squeeze the limes.
- Mix the fish with salt and pepper in a bowl, add an ice cube, lime juice, half of the onion, coriander and chilli and mix for a few seconds and let it steep. Then empty the tiger milk. Season to taste with a dash of condensed milk, salt and pepper.
- In a deep plate, place the fish in the middle, place the sweet potato, corn and dried corn on the sides. Scatter some onion on top and serve Peruvian ceviche sprinkled with fresh coriander and chopped chilli.
To make Peruvian ceviche a success, we have a tip to avoid a bitter taste when pressing the limes: Halve the limes lengthways next to the stalk. Put the half aside without the stalk. Cut the other half again next to the stalk. Now turn the lime so that the stalk is on the board and cut it off at an angle. The white part in the middle of the lime is cut out and the lime juice no longer has any bitter substances.
- Number of accesses:27701
- This is how the recipe arrives infoclose
Wow, looks good!
I will cook again!
Is not mine!
The editors currently recommend these topics
Helpful videos on the recipe
Matching articles for Peruvian ceviche
All about cooking
Current user search for Peruvian Ceviche
- How do you pay for the job
- What does time mean?
- James D Fearon, what is Identity Crisis
- How to bewitch client rathena svn
- Waypoints for fishing in Choctawhatchee Bay
- Ssa d2350 specifications howard
- What are comfortable prostheses
- Marlee matlin seinfeld follow where elaine
- What's in Williams Sonoma Christmas Crackers
- Starachowice bases godziny otwarcia rossman
- The computer name doesn't change how mustard tastes
- What does the Korean word hyung mean
- How to Connect Garmin to Weight Watchers
- Like stean gorge cave equipment
- Jokes for WhatsApp DPS
- How to do rule poles
- What is diglossia without bilingualism and multilingualism
- What happened to the swaying Friday night lights
- How to get Kazuki Lu Avatar Creator
- How do I send an email to TV Land
- The assumption of who laughs texts about life
- How to dodge ball on Wii tennis
- Metal embossing supplies wholesale UK party
- Where to find alligators in Florida