How To Use Policresulen Albothyl Cones Indications
The influence of Policresulenkonzentrat with sulfadiazine silver ointment applied locally in the area of the cervix for treatment
of human papiloma viruses
(HP viruses high risk).
The immune system response related
with HPV infections.
The combination of two drugs (Policresulen and sulfadiazine silver) for local application in the cervix area improves the cytological findings and clearly destroys the high risk HP virus attack.
It is possible that this therapy produces antibodies against low risk and high risk viruses. The high risk viruses show a particular sensitivity to the chemicals.
By destroying the affected cells and healing immediately (2 chemicals), the cervix is cleared of HPV virus cells.
During this purge, the B cells are formed and strengthen the antibody responses.
That means the two chemicals react like cytocins. This explains why the high-risk viruses showed great sensitivity to these chemicals.
The double local reaction certifies the stimulation of the CD8 cells, cells infected by the HP virus die and a special antibody formation can begin. The reaction is mostly a SIgA formation.
In the last 10 years I have carried out a study of 1024 patients in my practice. The patients were divided into different groups based on age and involvement in the cervical area (HPV infection) and the cytological findings.
The patients were informed in detail before the end of the treatment and gave their consent. In particular, it was explained that any further infection should be avoided during treatment (approx. 6 - 8 weeks), e.g. B. through sexual intercourse, sauna, swimming, etc.
The patients should also not take any steroid hormones during this treatment (e.g. pill, etc.).
Fractional abrasion + conization was carried out in any case in patients with Pap IVa. As an exception, this therapy was first carried out in some patients, 4 x 2 weeks, before conization.
In the case of a Pap IVa, an abrasion + conization would be necessary because this allows the affected cells to be removed quickly and to see whether a carcinoma is present in situ.
It is particularly important whether the cone has been removed from the healthy one.
3 weeks after the operation, the patients were treated 6x or 2x per week, an immune stimulation with Policresulen and sulfadiazine silver.
Out of 53 patients with Pap IV, 6 patients refused an operation (fractional abrasion and conization) 8 years ago.
At that time, all 6 patients were given the above twice a week. Immune stimulation treated. Any risk of infection was absolutely forbidden during treatment.
The results were astounding, all 6 patients with high-risk HPV had negative results and a cytological Pap II after treatment.
The persecution has shown no recurrence in the past 8 years.
Despite the negative findings, I treat the patient with a Pap IVa, only with accompanying histological findings (fract. Abrasion + conization).
a.We used the Hybrid Capture II System (FA Digene) (HC Cervical Sampler) for this.
Of these: HPV low risk: Type 6/11/42/43/44 HPV
high risk: type 16/18/31/33/35/45/51/52/56
b. For a Pap smear, I used the classic normal cotton swab method for the smear preparations. The SurePath method has been used in our practice since February 2011. The weaknesses of the conventional smear, such as cell overlap, impairment by blood, mucus and inflammatory cells or degenerative changes, can be avoided by the liquid-supported preparation of the smear material (monolayer method) in the cytological laboratory.
Due to the isolation of the cells in suspension (density gradient isolation) and the sample preparation, the following advantages result:
No air drying artifacts and fusing errors; all cell material goes to the laboratory;
optimal evaluability of the preparation due to uniform cell distribution and morphologically well-preserved cell nuclei; diagnostically relevant components are retained (bacteria; tumor diathesis; fungi); Further tests from the same material are possible, such as HPV tests or the production of further preparations for immunohistochemical special stains (p16ink4a, Cyto-immune).
c.The preparation Policresulen (Albothyl concentrate 100ml solution), 1g contains 360mg Policresulen, the rest is water (Altana Pharm., Deutsch GmbH, 78467 Konstanz).
d. The preparation sulfadiazine silver (Flammazine cream), 500gr. not the normal Tuber but Solvay medicine, pot of 500g.
Immune system physiology in HPV infection:
The HP virus is an antigen for our immune system. Because of this, it provokes the immune system to respond. In fact, the HPV virus can systematically produce special immune products in our organism in the serum and locally in the cervix. It is known that the HP virus likes to attack keratinized epithelial cells.
This is very important for the copy of the virus.
Under these conditions we now know that the expansion of the HP virus depends on the differentiation of the epithelial cells that are keratinized.
The viral proteins HPV, which play an important role in cell transplantation, are the early (E1-E2-E3-E4-E5-E6-E7) and the late proteins (L1-L2).
With the first HPV infection in the cervix there is an immune response with cyctocins, macrophage cells, T cells and B cells. The immunoglobins (S-IgA), which have twice the molecular weight, come from the B cells.
The special anti-HPV Cyctocine or Cystotoxix T lymphocytes) is against the protein E6 and E7, HPV have found the neoplasms in CIN3 and cervix (high risk)
According to the latest research, these special T lymphocytes, called CT2, are responsible for destroying the virus.
The T lymphocytes that make the B cells respond are CD4 and CD3.
The CD4 cells become active at the moment they see the antigen HPV, but only recognize them if they are bound together with MHC (Mayor-histo-combabilitiy) I or II and APCs.
This is followed by the activation of the CD8 cells and the local reaction of B cells with the production of antibodies against this virus, mostly S.IgA.
The concentration of B cells in the cervical area is low and these are mostly responsible for the special antibodies S-Ig-A
The B cells protect the other tissue from the HPV virus attack.
The HPV is a small virus, with the size of 7.9KB and has 8 (Open readingframes QRFS) and 6 early proteins and 2 late proteins.
The expression of its genes depends on the maturation of the cells of the epithelium.
The proteins E1 and E2 are responsible for the support of the parabasal part, which is necessary for the stabilization of the chromosome virus DNA. This is important for the virus to reproduce.
The E2 programs the E6 and E7.
These proteins attack the foreign cell and help to copy the HP virus.
The L1 and L2 are only found in the differential keratinized cell of the epithelium. The same goes for E4. The E4 helps the new HPV components to get rid of the infected cell. The life cycle of the virus is complete when the new virus body parts break free from the mature keratin cells.
The new parts of the virus body then look for new cell victims. The protein E7, which is high-risk, is bound with retinoplastoma Rp. The normal cell loses its structure and uncontrolled cell development occurs.
Womenhave symptoms that are very similar to cystitis, they suffer from pelvic discomfort and the need to urinate, but the urine controls are okay. Flu-like symptoms can also occur.
There are usually no symptoms in men.
In most cases, the smears taken from the penis do not show any results.
Penile cancer is also rarely known.
In contrast to the sperm test, if a certain method is used, an HPV infection can be partially determined.
Type of treatment
Please read the type of treatment carefully.
Success is immediate if the doctor follows the instructions exactly.
1. First the cervix is marked colposcopically. Mostly with acetic acid so that the lesions can be seen more easily.
2. Long swabs are used. They are the same swabs that are used for the smears.
3. Approx. 10 swabs are used. These are then left to act for a few minutes in albothyl solution 36%. I take the individual swabs in my hand and hold them like a ballpoint pen. So you have enough grip to dab and scrape off with cyclical movements, first the inner cervix and then the cervix.
4. It goes without saying that the vagina should be disinfected before the treatment.
5. As I said before, I focus on the cervix and the cervix. You can now observe the formation of a white spot. The albothyle mostly attacks the affected cells.
6. Most patients feel a slight pull or pressure in the area of the uterus. Pain is rare. In the event of severe pain, however, the treatment should be stopped immediately and sulfadiazine silver ointment should be applied. The pain and burning sensation will then immediately subside. The next appointment is after a few days.
7. So far there have been no allergic reactions. No burns were found either. It is up to the gynecologist to carry out the treatment slowly and patiently.
8. So 10 swabs with Albothyl are used for about 10 minutes. Dabbing and scratching must be done carefully.
9. 2-3 days after the treatment, the body reacts with a white-gray discharge. This is a local reaction, with dead cells and a large number of white blood cells. The treatment should be repeated every 3-4 days.
10. Our body reacts, especially the mucous membranes, after local cell destruction (with albothyl). The cleansing and subsequent immediate healing with sulfadiazine silver ointment is an acute reaction caused by istiocytes. The albothyl mostly attacks the affected cells, so cleaning can be observed. Most patients notice tiredness a few hours afterwards, as with a flu-like infection and fatigue. So an immune system reaction.
11. The women should definitely not get an infection during the 3-week treatment period (2x per week). Sex contact, swimming, a solarium and a sauna should also be avoided. Treatment is absolutely not dangerous.
An experienced gynecologist knows Albothyl and Flammazine ointment and should be able to follow everything as described here.
12. After the first cycle, the patient should continue with Vagi-C Ovula therapy. There should be a Vagi-C supp every other day. to be introduced.
This therapy with Vagi-C supp. should be done twice. At the same time, 1 tablet of selenium 300 µg is recommended for the next 6 weeks to stabilize the immune system.
The first smear is taken after 2 weeks. It would be better to carry out the SurePath test method (for HP viruses and for determining the strength) after consultation with the cytopathological laboratory. The PapilloCheck shows the viruses better.
13. In conclusion:
After the first cycle you can see a clear success. There is a chance that after the first layer has been destroyed, you will see and find another, old infection. Another treatment is necessary in the second cycle (4-5 times). In the case of cyto, a pseudo finding (a Pap III D) usually shows up after the treatment for a few weeks. But that is improving.
It is important that any new infection should be avoided.
The patient must understand, in her own interest, that she must not have sexual contact.
If the description is followed and with a little patience, success will be seen.
Vagi-C = ascorbic acid, Taurus company
Purification with vitamin C.
It normalizes the flora in the event of infections and additionally strengthens the natural defense mechanism of the vaginal mucous membrane against pathogens.
a) In the 1st cycle: immune stimulation with Albothyl and Flammazine ointment twice a week for 3 weeks.
b) A therapy at the end with 6 Vagi-C supp. (Ascorbic acid), every other day.
c) Parallel selenium 300µg 1x 1tabl. Daily for 6 weeks.
d) A second cycle is necessary, if the PapilloCheck did not get to 0 or if there are HPV residues, an immune stimulation is carried out for 2 weeks (4x). Finally another 6 Vagi-C supp., Every 2nd day.
If the values have not come to 0 during the PapilloCheck evaluation, you should try a 3rd cycle (treatment as in the 2nd cycle).
L1-Capsid and CINtec plus should be checked in the 2nd cycle.
Any symptoms after treatment
After treatment, some patients feel like they have a flu-like infection, are tired, or their lymph glands may swell. This is an immune response.
However, all symptoms pass after a few hours.
Group A: of 625 patients with only high-risk viruses and cytological findings Pap III D (moderate to severe dysplasia), 487 patients with Pap II were cured after treatment with this method.
In the case of the high risk viruses, I was able to determine in my patient that the virus infestation was particularly high. The strength is between 2500 and 4500.
Most of the viruses have gone to zero, so that after the end of the 6-10 sessions there were no more viruses to be detected.
In a few cases, 3-4 more sessions are required to eliminate all viruses.
My patients with a Pap IVa had a carcinoma in situ and could be removed when they were healthy.
After this operation I do another 3-4 immune stimulations.
So far, no viruses could be found in my patients with these findings, even after 48 months.
At a rez. In Pap III D it looks like the viruses are damaging the endocervical cells so that the effects of albothyl concentrate do not go as deeply as possible.
In such a case, an abrasion and conization is necessary and then treatment with my method is recommended.
Group B: In 482 patients with a combination of HPV-low-risk, HPV-high risk and Pap III cytological findings, I was able to help 415 patients to achieve Pap II and negative HPV findings by 5-6 immune stimulations.
Group C: 72 patients with a combination of HPV-low risk and HPV-high risk and Pap III-D.
Please note the following here:
it has always been thought that the low-risk viruses do not cause aggressive cells. But the low-risk virus number 42 shows the opposite.
It is very difficult to treat and, even as a virus infected on its own, leads to a Pap III-D. Despite its strength, the cytological result shows a Pap II after 6 immune stimulations. At the moment all patients who are in regular treatment have a negative result.
Many patients ask me whether the viruses were also eliminated after conization. With a conization and abrasion, only the changed cells are removed (which are responsible for an increased Pap value).
If left untreated, elevated Pap can lead to end-stage cervical cancer. However, the HPV virus is responsible for the cell change, i.e. Pap increase.
This raises the question of why some women still have HPV viruses after conization and others do not.
This can be explained by a difference in the immune system. Most of the time, the HPV viruses are located very centrally in the endocervix, which means that most women are virus-free. high-risk viruses are more resistant than the low-risk viruses.
In my patients with Pap IVa, a Ca was found in situ and removed during conization in a healthy person.
Immune stimulation was carried out 4 times after conization (3 weeks after the operation).
For some patients with a Pap IVa, the fract. Abrasio + conization, the carcinoma in situ, not removed from the healthy. Between the next operation, 4-5 sessions with immune stimulation (example: findings from Ms. D.) were carried out.
After an immune stimulation, a treatment with Vagi C suppositories is carried out.
Description of the Vagi C:
The suppositories are inserted every other day.
In addition, on the 1st day of treatment, to stabilize the immune system after immune stimulation, selenium 300 tablets are taken once a day.
1. A Pap III or Pap IIID as a cytological finding is sometimes independent of the strength of the virus. It is possible to change a cytological finding with a smaller thickness, such as Pap III or Pap IIID.
2. The aggressiveness of the viruses has increased in recent years. After infection by the sexual partner, we can expect cytological changes such as Pap IIID in the shortest possible time.
Presumably, the peripheral immune system is often severely weakened by stress, the pill and the environment, so that the aggressiveness of the viruses was increased.
3. It is recommended additionally to do a 3-4 week therapy with an immune stabilizing drug such as selenium or echinacea. It is an additional security to the other measure for the patient.
4. This virus infection is to be taken seriously. We just don't yet know how many forms and neoplasms are responsible for these high-risk viruses or similar viruses.
5. The method of immune stimulation should be strictly followed for optimal therapy to be achieved. Deviations do not bring success. The patient should avoid any infection for 6 weeks. Infection between treatments destroys the immunization process. However, some patients have said that they did not follow the instructions exactly. The immunization took longer.
6. It's hard with men to take a positive smear. However, the males are the hosts who insidiously transport the infection. Many colleagues think that men don't have it. That is a great fatal error. It appears that the prostate contains the high-risk fours. The viruses are very likely to cause prostate cancer. The change to the cell is a lengthy process because of the man's central immune system.
The following Observations are to be mentioned in all groups.
First the colposcopic findings are improved by the healing of the lesions, then the cytological findings are improved and then the HPV findings (negative).
1.) It is suspected that the HPV high-risk viruses have been very aggressive lately. Many authors have thought that carcinogenesis takes many years.
The strength and aggressiveness of the viruses are related to the ingestion of steroid hormones and the weakness of the immune system; this speeds up carcinogenesis.
I have observed that 15-17 year olds who became infected quickly showed cell changes after a short time. The combination shows a higher HPV high-risk infection with a Pap IIID, or a significant cell change is not uncommon.
The spaces of cell change is sometimes very rapid, even 4-6 months from the time of infection.
We very often had open discussions with patients.
2.) case; Example: 17 years old, R.K.
Zyto findings from June 1st, 2007 show a Pap IIID, cells up to moderate dysplasia. High-risk infection from 06/12/07, magnitude 341.4. According to the patient, she was infected 6 months ago.
4 x local immune stimulation carried out.
Findings from July 31, 2007: Pap III
Findings from 07/23/07: HPV high risk strength, almost negative 1.4
08/29/07: negative cyto. Finding Pap II
If the results are negative, younger people or 18-19 year old women should be vaccinated.
Of course we can also vaccinate women older than 19 years. In the case of infections, one should not vaccinate. It is a vaccination for prophylactic purposes, not for therapeutic purposes.
I have spoken to many colleagues who are convinced that every patient, whether infected or not, should be vaccinated.
This example case is very dangerous. Without knowledge of HPV infections and control from cytopathology (Pap IIID), vaccination at this stage would be fatal. The patient with a Pap IIID under the influence of steroid hormones (pill) would have developed into a Pap IVa. The possibility would be there. It would be dangerous to vaccinate without the combined examination of cyto + HPV.
The health insurance companies now ask young girls who have had sexual contact whether there is a negative result in order to then vaccinate.
From a scientific and legal point of view, this is absolutely fine,
The Policresulen concentration is relatively mild compared to similar preparations such as B. Imiquimod (Aldara 5%), this does not burn or injure the vaginal area.
This combination offers the following advantages:
a. unlike imiquimod, this does not cause injuries to the vaginal area.
b. The advantage is that the chemicals are only used by the gynecologist and not by the patients themselves.
c. The patient can only apply the imiquimod in the vaginal area and not in the endocervix, where most of the virus infestation is present.
d. Podophylin also causes severe burns in the mucous membrane and is usually also used for skin warts.
e. The cost of imiquimod is on the doctor's budget, but the other therapy is an IGEL service.
f.The immune system reacts to the combination of the two preparations (Policresulen + sulfadiazine silver), destruction and healing, by so-called cleansing of the HPV virus. This is so strong that over 90% of the patients have no longer shown any high-risk viruses and the cytological findings have normalized.
The HPV High Risk react very sensitively to this combination. The stronger the high instep, the stronger the reaction (see 1).
The purge intensifies the reactionof the B cells and makes an antibody formation.
The local destruction causes a faster reaction of the CD4 cells, which recognize the HPV cell infestation at an early stage.
- How to fix fiberboard walls
- Rockling fish pregnancy what not to eat
- Palash Ranjan Bhowmik photographer Goldin
- Sony mhcec619ip how to unlock the CD door
- What conducts electricity better than copper
- Chesnutt what is a white man summary
- What is pioneering world literature
- Lightfoot guess who lyrics and chords
- Whole Body Hyperthermia Lyme Treatment Center
- How the denitrate coil works red
- How to print shirts with transfer paper
- Moran those who shine in the dark
- What an amber activity trip
- What is lack of capital in accounting
- What does 4070 sand
- How to register airtel money ghana
- Who shot Agent Cooper
- Wholesale Electronics Distributors Florida
- Humming in the head when waking up
- How to reduce flooding in the distillation column
- How to sterilize cotton gauze at home
- Whatman 4142 german mauser luger
- What is Ruebe Gruen in Tagalog
- At that moment where acoustic neuroma
- How mumps cause infertility
- What is Abitibi Board
- Which Illuminati bloodline Kate Moddleton Kegel frim
- What does Tiaojing Cuyun Dose mean
- You want to mix dna with which answers
- How to pray the rosary
- What is umami rush
- Lissaro van de helle foal what was possible