Lucy Gray Trethowan's sign
Every year, we look for bright, talented individuals to join our award-winning firm. When you start with us, we strive to develop and advance your career from the outset. In fact, many of our partners, team leaders and solicitors were once trainees at the firm.
You will be challenged and given responsibility, but also have plenty of opportunities to have fun too. We hold many social events and activities throughout the year and our trainees often meet up as a group - with even their own budget allocated for nights out.
As a trainee, you will also receive a comprehensive benefits package. To find out more, get in touch, visit ourFAQs page or read on.
Training contracts at Trethowans
We aim to give every trainee a stimulating, challenging experience with plenty of direct client contact. From day one, you will play an active and important role in your team. We will expect hard work, enthusiasm and commitment - and, in return, offer lots of support and significant rewards.
Our two-year training program is usually divided into four six-month seats with different teams. These will take place in at least two of our five offices in Bournemouth, Poole, Salisbury, Southampton and Winchester. The seats available will depend on our growth objectives and requirements, but we will always take your preferences into account. Throughout the program, you will work closely with your allocated supervisor to make sure you are getting as much as possible from your training.
Winners of The Lex 100 2020/21
Trethowans won two categories in the Lex 100 2020/21 student guide for Work / life balance ’and Inclusiveness’. The awards mean that out of 130 top UK law firms, Trethowans are ranked amongst the top 20 firms in the country.
Our application process for Training Contracts commencing September 1, 2023 is now open.
Please complete the application form availablehere and email your completed application to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is Monday 31 May 2021.
We welcome applications from anyone with a strong academic standard irrespective of your background, what or where you have studied.
Want to find out more?
Download our brochure…
Meet the team
Head of People and Culture
Lucy Gleisner (nee Gray)
- Quotes from heaven are everywhere
- What is a goombadi
- Where can I find MSG spices
- How to remove clothes in Photoshop Lightroom
- How to pronounce a hui hou means
- How to play Switch 16 game season
- Shaqqul Qamar in the Koran who is Jesus
- Mh3u village alatreon like
- Howard 95021 postcode
- How old is Nyah Cameron
- Munalea Combined Pill How It Works
- How did we get here
- How old is Handwerker Maeher 917.258513
- Bilom cream how to use
- What is tender table document
- What does the hook bracelet mean
- How many calories are in soft mints
- What does rip off artist mean
- How do you pay for the job
- What do the completed missives mean
- How many syncrons in mint polos
- 1x pbs is like many molar teeth
- When did Noah and Joseph McVicker die?
- No matter how fast I run sonic