96 Nissan Maxima lose power when stopping
|Nissan at the Nürburgring. Photo: Nissan|
Important decisions will be made on Sunday at the Nürburgring - at least from the point of view of all Nissan motorsport fans. The Blancpain 1,000, the new edition of the classic 1,000-kilometer race, is about no less than two titles for the crews of the two GT-R Nismo GT3s. In the Pro-Am-Cup, in which professionals and amateur drivers share a car, the Nissan GT Academy Team JRN is only one ahead of the final
Point ahead of the second-placed Ferrari team AF Corse. In the drivers' championship, Lucas Ordoñez catapulted himself to the top of the overall standings with 61 points in third class in Spa, followed by his team-mate Peter Pyzera (57). But even Alex Buncombe - eliminated in Belgium due to an early accident - still has a chance for the title with 51 points.
As has been the case for the entire season, the Nissan GT Academy Team RJN also competes in the Eifel with two Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3s: In the car with the number 35, championship leader Ordoñez receives support from the Belgian Wolfgang Reip and Peter Pyzera, the 2012 winner for the first time advertised German GT Academy. In the second car with starting number 32, Jan Mardenborough is again driving a multiple shift - as in Spa, the Welshman also competes in the three 30-minute races of the British Formula 3 championship. His partners in the cockpit are Alex Buncombe and Mark Shulzhitskiy.
Because the distance is twice as long as a “normal” Blancpain race, strategy and tactics will play a decisive role. Ordoñez: “It's a long race in which anything can happen. I successfully took part in the 24-hour race in a Nissan GT-R in 2012, so I already know the track a little. This is a very important race for me, for Nissan and for the GT Academy. It was a very exciting and intense year - and I hope that we can crown it with one or even two championship titles. "
Peter Pyzera: Nürburgring GP circuit is new territory
For Peter Pyzera, however, the Grand Prix course is completely new territory - he will get to know it for the first time on Friday in the so-called bronze test. Behind this is a session for newbies, who can feel their way around a new course.
“I like the atmosphere at the Nürburgring,” says Pyzera happily. “And since it's my home race, the motivation curve rises even higher than usual. After all, the route is only a two-hour drive from home, and more than 100 fans have already signed up. This is my first season as a racing driver and now we're going into the finals as championship leaders. I am very proud to be a member of this team and I hope that we can achieve our goals on Sunday. "
“The plan is for each of us to complete two turns of one hour each. As always, I'll give 100 percent and hope it stays dry. And then we see what comes out in the end, ”explains the 26-year-old Gladbeck.
Global driver exchange: Japanese Hoshino in the JRM Racing GT-R
Nismo will also continue its global driver exchange program at the Nürburgring. This time, Kazuki Hoshino, who is the third driver alongside Peter Dumbreck and Steven Kane, will benefit from this in the Pro-Class JRM Racing GT-R. “I would like to thank Nissan for the opportunity to compete in the Blancpain series,” says the Japanese. “I have already participated in the 24-hour race five times and am happy to be back at the Nürburgring. I was very surprised how well the three Nissan drivers who had come to Japan so far - Lucas, Alex and Jann - got along. They needed a maximum of three laps to adjust to a new course and then immediately set fast times on the track. "
Qualifying for the Blancpain 1,000 starts on Saturday at 4:50 p.m. and, like the race, can be seen live on nismo.tv. The Blancpain 1,000 starts at 11:45 a.m. and ends at 5:45 p.m. at the latest.
Schedule, Blancpain 1,000, Nürburgring
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Bronze test
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Free practice
12:50 - 2:20 p.m. Pre-Qualifying
4:50 p.m. - 5:50 p.m. Qualifying
11:45 am - 5:45 pm race
- How long expired duck egg salted
- How to apply Poorboys ex p sealant
- What does Leap Urban Dictionary
- What does subsequent limit mean
- Freebsd git server howto
- What happened to my brother printer
- Anthemis tinctoria wargrave variety wholesalers
- How do I create a URL link in MSI
- Uncheck all check boxes in Word
- Piedra China tiles wholesale
- What Does Peace Mean Yahoo Answers
- How do Kahlua and Scotch taste
- Aselin Debison somewhere over the rainbow lyrics
- Where are sofas made to order
- What does the word Tintinnabulation refer to
- What is bespoke Vera Wang
- How to Make a Bunny Cape Minecraft
- Fishing for pike monsters. See how
- How to get 2 unlimited mb on airtel
- How do I install Hexxit Modpack 1.5.2
- Rodogyl 500 mg is how many grams
- How are you today replies yahoo comquestionindex
- What is an Af Master Training Plan
- What happened to Wizardawn
- How to hide cuts from my friend
- What happened to Nate Jones skateboarding
- Bullet your whole day
- Where it all started applause clip
- Batti Chowk Sheikhupura Postcode
- How to Search Live Journal Communities for Users
- Erigga, they are monkeys here
- How to make Legion Emblem Aion online
- New hospital opening in Qatar like women
- Xenoblade records how to defeat Yaldabaoth